Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 270

Thread: *point of interest*

  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,246

    why didnt you stone your brother to death

    Lev 4:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of Yahweh [concerning things] which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of them:

    Lev 4:27 - 4:29
    ken
    the fruits
    nothing you post, will convince anyone of your ''i uphold the law of Moses' physically or spiritually''
    because it is simply not true

    your brother the late dead Roger Brown, was not IGNORANT to abusing very young children taking ''ice'' and going to strip joints - as recorded in LA archives

    I am sure you will have an excuse
    and still claim
    '' I follow the commandments and uphold the jewish law to the jews only + YOU ALL MUST DO it too.''
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,757
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    ken
    the fruits
    nothing you post, will convince anyone of your ''i uphold the law of Moses' physically or spiritually
    your brother roger brown, was not IGNORANT to abusing very young children taking ''ice'' and going to strip joints - as recorded in LA archives
    Lucy,

    That matter would depend if he was caught in the very act, and not on accusations, and you nor I were there, so we can't judge Ken for what one of his brothers do, anymore than anyone can judge you for something one of your family members do either.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,757
    And Lucy,

    How many more times are ye going to rehash the same thing again? You have rehashed it twice before, as I said, you're like a maggot that feeds on something long gone dead.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,524

    Lucy, why do you get things so wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Ken posted the above, saying in part this


    do you see this utter nonsense,

    There were [ past tense] 613 laws - all had to be obeyed as ONE WHOLE PACKAGE,
    NO ONE CAN ''PICK AND CHOSE'' THE laws they want to keep.. its was all or none- don't let anyone misdirect you to think otherwise
    so we have 613 laws
    here is there list of 248 Positive Commandments (do's) and 365 Negative Commandments (do not's).

    the positive law the negative law,.
    https://www.chabad.org/library/artic...ts-Mitzvot.htm

    now, a wise saint knowns they are not under the law of Moses [ positive or negative]
    and
    a wise saint knows they cannot remember nor keep 613 laws., then or today

    UNWISE people, try to thrust these 613 laws upon us, and expect us to follow their vanity of the flesh IN KEEPING 613 LAWS

    HERE ARE SOME ''SAMPLES'''OF THE 613 LAWS... Ken Spying Elijah/guyguy /peach PROFESS to keep.

    #45
    45. Not to be afraid of killing the false prophet—Deuteronomy 18:22
    so
    Spying, Ken, Elijah/guyguy/peach - to KEEP these commandments you are not afraid now to kill a false prophet.
    well there are many of these roaming around in church - why don't you OBEY THE LAW you say you uphold and kill them

    can you now begin to see how UNWISE you all are-?

    next

    #90
    90. Not to walk more than 2000 cubits outside the city boundary on Shabbat—Exodus 16:29
    Ken, can you explain HOW THIS LAW #90 IS s.p.i.r.i.t.u.a.l.

    next

    #501
    501. Not to insult or harm anybody with words—Leviticus 25:17
    especially for ''I follow the commandments'' Elijah

    - the legals are onto him.
    Lucy, let's look at YOUR examples:

    45. Not to be afraid of killing the false prophet—Deuteronomy 18:22
    Here is Deut 18:22:

    Deut 18:22 whenever a prophet speaks in my name and the prediction is not fulfilled, then I have not spoken it; the prophet has presumed to speak it, so you need not fear him.”

    Now Lucy, you REALLY think that Deut 18:22 is commanding to KILL a false prophet? Please show me where it states that?

    90. Not to walk more than 2000 cubits outside the city boundary on Shabbat—Exodus 16:29
    Again Lucy, here is Exo 16:29:

    Ex 16:29 See, because Yahweh has given you the Sabbath, that is why he is giving you food for two days on the sixth day. Each of you stay where you are; let no one go out of his place on the seventh day.”

    So Lucy, where does it state anything about 2000 cubits? Exo 16:29 is speaking about how the Israelites were NOT to go out of their homes/places on Shabbat to LOOK for and try to gather the manna. That was to be done on the sixth day to gather a double portion that would last for Shabbat, nothing about how far they could walk.

    501. Not to insult or harm anybody with words—Leviticus 25:17
    Here again is the verse in question:

    Lev 25:17 No one is to oppress his fellow citizen, but you must fear your Elohim, because I am Yahweh your Elohim.

    So Lucy, where is it speaking about insults or harming WITH words? All it is saying is that we should not WRONG one another, and I am in full agreement with this command. Are you against it?

    It is very obvious that YOU did not investigate these Scriptures at all as they were totally taken out of context and mis-applied. Why do you do these things? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,246

    No ken

    THE POINT IS AND THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS

    you spying and Elijah/guyguy/peach DO NOT KEEP 613 laws of moses to the jews., at all as you claim
    you tell lies because NO MAN can keep all 613 LAWS spiritual/physically...……………………………………………….. FROM THE MASTER HIMSELF...………………
    HE CAME TO SET THE C.A.P.T.I.V.E.S free.

    captive to laws they could never keep - JAILED AND CHAINED TO A SYSTEM they were unable to keep

    and

    you can make all those excuses you want, lie and cheat your way through the laws of moses, and twist away - THE FACT IS - THE FRUITS OF THE LAW MADE MEN CAPTIVE

    SO

    IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN IN CAPTIVITY - SO BE IT..... some of us APPRECIATE THE FINISHED WORK OF THE CROSS AND ARE CHANGED BY HIS WORKMANSHIP - not the law

    perhaps it would be best to reconsider your belief, rather than, try to make ''armstrongites'' out of your readers.

    what is HARM EXACTLY?
    WHY DID you NOT ''CORRECT'' THE ABUSIVE/CRUDE AND REVOLTING POSTS Elijah did to me and my family and especially my dear husband.....?
    as admin.... the legal boys have their sights on the admin and its poor leadership by allowing pure filth to pass as ''acceptable'' on a forum.
    there is over 100 crude and revolting posts they have listed posted to me from Elijah!
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,757
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    THE POINT IS AND THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS

    you spying and Elijah/guyguy/peach DO NOT KEEP 613 laws of moses to the jews., at all as you claim
    you tell lies because NO MAN can keep all 613 LAWS spiritual/physically...……………………………………………….. FROM THE MASTER HIMSELF...………………
    HE CAME TO SET THE C.A.P.T.I.V.E.S free.

    captive to laws they could never keep - JAILED AND CHAINED TO A SYSTEM they were unable to keep

    and

    you can make all those excuses you want, lie and cheat your way through the laws of moses, and twist away - THE FACT IS - THE FRUITS OF THE LAW MADE MEN CAPTIVE

    SO

    IF YOU WISH TO REMAIN IN CAPTIVITY - SO BE IT..... some of us APPRECIATE THE FINISHED WORK OF THE CROSS AND ARE CHANGED BY HIS WORKMANSHIP - not the law

    perhaps it would be best to reconsider your belief, rather than, try to make ''armstrongites'' out of your readers.

    what is HARM EXACTLY?
    WHY DID you NOT ''CORRECT'' THE ABUSIVE/CRUDE AND REVOLTING POSTS Elijah did to me and my family and especially my dear husband.....?
    as admin.... the legal boys have their sights on the admin and its poor leadership by allowing pure filth to pass as ''acceptable'' on a forum.
    there is over 100 crude and revolting posts they have listed posted to me from Elijah!
    Lucy,

    They should be looking at all of your foul mouth slander as ye post above to Ken, and they need to look at ye foul mouth calling Messiah and His apostles words dung of man, and that's real nice language coming from a professing believing woman huh.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,246

    One thing Ken

    Perhaps you overlook is
    Born again legal term give wisdom and good professional advice as they view your forum and its lack of leadership
    Allowing filth postings never comes from a regenerated man you claim to be
    people using whatever portrait of God they can find on the biblical smorgasbord of divine portraits to excuse whatever kind of violent and unloving attitude they have against people they hate or disagree with.
    The Bible has been used throughout history to excuse slavery, war, genocide, torture, vengeance, capital punishment, and the superiority complex of the “chosen”.
    The reality is that all of this can be found in the Bible.
    And yet, these things are the opposite of Jesus.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,757
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Perhaps you overlook is
    Born again legal term give wisdom and good professional advice as they view your forum and its lack of leadership
    Allowing filth postings never comes from a regenerated man you claim to be
    Lucy,

    If they would have banned you a few days for your slander and foul mouth and calling the scriptures dung of man you would have stopped long ago.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,757
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Perhaps you overlook is
    Born again legal term give wisdom and good professional advice as they view your forum and its lack of leadership
    Allowing filth postings never comes from a regenerated man you claim to be
    And Lucy, you're not as regenerated as ye claim to be, you will pretend to apologize and forgive, then you will break your word and resume back at your same old rehash as if you never apologized, your a fake forgiver, like your fake faith, and that's the sad truth of you.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,524

    A very simple thing.

    Shalom Eliyahu, is not it a very simple thing for you to give me the post # where you state you have explained or expounded HOW Elohim USES our sin to give us His Grace? You stated in Post #188 that "Yah Elohim uses our sins to give us HIS Elohim's gifts of GRACE," and as far as I can recall, I have never heard you make this declaration. I applaud you for making it, and that is WHY I am asking you now to explain or expound HOW He does use our sin to give us His Grace, or at least give me the Post # where you claim you already explained it. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

    P.S. And please don't just try to give me Scriptures, explain or expound the way you did with how ALL of mankind, by sinning, did kill Yeshua on the CROSS. That was you explaining or expounding about something very important that is NOT specifically stated in the Scriptures. Sort of like when Yeshua asked His Disciples to explain or expound who they thought He was, and Peter gave an answer that was not given to him by "flesh and blood." And you know, it wasn't Peter's OWN "private interpretation," because the Heavenly Father REVEALED it to him. Now, has the Heavenly Father REVEALED to you HOW Yah Elohim uses our sins to give us His Grace? Explain it!
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,757
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, is not it a very simple thing for you to give me the post # where you state you have explained or expounded HOW Elohim USES our sin to give us His Grace? You stated in Post #188 that "Yah Elohim uses our sins to give us HIS Elohim's gifts of GRACE," and as far as I can recall, I have never heard you make this declaration. I applaud you for making it, and that is WHY I am asking you now to explain or expound HOW He does use our sin to give us His Grace, or at least give me the Post # where you claim you already explained it. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

    P.S. And please don't just try to give me Scriptures, explain or expound the way you did with how ALL of mankind, by sinning, did kill Yeshua on the CROSS. That was you explaining or expounding about something very important that is NOT specifically stated in the Scriptures. Sort of like when Yeshua asked His Disciples to explain or expound who they thought He was, and Peter gave an answer that was not given to him by "flesh and blood." And you know, it wasn't Peter's OWN "private interpretation," because the Heavenly Father REVEALED it to him. Now, has the Heavenly Father REVEALED to you HOW Yah Elohim uses our sins to give us His Grace? Explain it!
    Well Ken,

    I said that all mankind's sins caused His death on the CROSS, and it's a shame that you want me to explain your own minds views, and ye will not believe nor accept the scriptures itself.

    I guess this means ye won't be speaking to me again.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,757
    You see Ken, let me explain the other spiritual side of this that ye cannot receive nor accept.

    Messiah Himself said that man can only kill the body of man, however, man cannot kill the psycke/inner spirit man Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5, and Messiah willingly laid down His psycke/inner spirit man for us that He might take it up again John 10:11, 17-18.

    The same Greek word G5590= psycke is used in all of these texts by Messiah.

    You tell me Ken, according to Messiah Himself, IF man can only kill the body of man, and NOT the psycke/inner spirit man, how can man kill Messiah's psycke/inner spirit man??
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    You see Ken, let me explain the other spiritual side of this that ye cannot receive nor accept.

    Messiah Himself said that man can only kill the body of man, however, man cannot kill the psycke/inner spirit man Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5, and Messiah willingly laid down His psycke/inner spirit man for us that He might take it up again John 10:11, 17-18.

    The same Greek word G5590= psycke is used in all of these texts by Messiah.

    You tell me Ken, according to Messiah Himself, IF man can only kill the body of man, and NOT the psycke/inner spirit man, how can man kill Messiah's psycke/inner spirit man??
    Yah'Shua Messiah Himself says this below, and very FEW will even believe Him.

    Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my psycke G5590, that I might take it again.

    No man taketh it (psycke G5590) from me, but I lay it (psycke G5590) down of myself.
    I have power to lay it (psycke G5590) down, and I have power to take it (psycke G5590) again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
    John 10:17-18.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top

    You tell me Ken, according to Messiah Himself, IF man can only kill the body of man, and NOT the psycke/inner spirit man, how can man kill Messiah's psycke/inner spirit man??

    It aint and never happened, no man can take His psycke G5590 my friend.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,757
    The new testament scriptures are already written in and by the Spirit of the Living Yah Elohim John 6:63; 2 Corinthians 3:3, they are Spirit, and they are LIFE, and those who throw them away, are throwing away LIFE, and their own LIFE too by not believing, obeying, and doing them.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,524

    Let me try to explain or expound what you are saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Yah'Shua Messiah Himself says this below, and very FEW will even believe Him.

    Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my psycke G5590, that I might take it again.

    No man taketh it (psycke G5590) from me, but I lay it (psycke G5590) down of myself.
    I have power to lay it (psycke G5590) down, and I have power to take it (psycke G5590) again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
    John 10:17-18.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top

    You tell me Ken, according to Messiah Himself, IF man can only kill the body of man, and NOT the psycke/inner spirit man, how can man kill Messiah's psycke/inner spirit man??

    It aint and never happened, no man can take His psycke G5590 my friend.
    Shalom Eliyahu, let me see if I can speak plainly as to what you are trying to say. Previously, you had declared that "it was OUR own SINS or transgressions of Elohim's divine spiritual laws that caused Yah'Shua Messiah's death on the Cross" AND "Yah Elohim uses our sins to give us HIS Elohim's gifts of GRACE." Hmm? So now we must explain or expound your beliefs to be that our sins ONLY killed His "body" on the CROSS, and not His "psycke?" Is that what you are trying to expound or explain to us? And did Elohim, in USING our sins to give us His Grace, ONLY give us His Grace because we killed His "body," and NOT His "psycke?"

    I hope you appreciate how I have expounded and explained YOUR confusion concerning His "body," and His "psycke," and please accept this as the answer to your question above. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

    Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •