Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 270

Thread: *point of interest*

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,204

    *point of interest*

    Point of interest
    when Elijah dies, will he speak to others, with his foul mouth flowing out filth as he does to me and others whom he terms as liars?
    will HEAVEN???? CURE Elijah's MOUTH '' AKA - A CHRISTIAN MOUTH, that follows all the commandments?
    WILL HEAVEN CHANGE Elijah?

    nope.

    it never changed the devil.


    So what is the problem, with those very bigoted men like Elijah -
    They remain in the UNSOUND MIND of the lost and pagan, ALL DIE IN SIN

    REVELATION
    for a good revelation few receive

    Elijah and others like him, are on the wrong divine frequency.
    What does it mean?
    When Elijah is challenged to the truth - he rejects it immediately
    HE REJECTS THE SAVIOUR and the truth AND tells all '' I obey the commandments like a MANTRA ''
    Elijah writes verses.... that is all
    [as a scribe who simply copies the lines of the verse]

    the PROBLEM
    The chemicals in his body, that were designed for peace and love, BUT have lost their place/sequence in his DNA system,
    so,
    his rudeness AND ANGRY MOUTH SURFACE Because of a corrupt chemical reaction.

    MEANING
    a flawed coding system in his corrupt body of sin FORCES HIM TO REACT WITH EVIL posts
    [ AS A truth denier and a satanic agent]

    SIN
    sin, is not THE only way the religious tell, it is FAR MORE DETAILED, than what we first believed.
    there are more than 7 deadly sins

    EXPLANATION
    SIN- IS IGNORANCE that makes all people perish. [ the church pews die at a rate of 2000 each 12mins]
    SIN- THE INABILITY TO REASON WITH A SOUND MIND so live in total ignorance of THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE.

    WHY?
    The flesh mind is in power [as an enemy to Father] and the flesh mind works because of a FLAWED DNA coding / programme that has been inserted into a child of Abba, CAUSING HIM TO BE A ''WORKER OF EVIL''
    rather than
    RECEIVING THE MIND OF JESUS WHO FLOWED ON THE TRUE LOVE FREQUENCY AND HAD HIS DNA CODE PERFECTED [ by what He suffered] to turn the other cheek.
    PERFECTED
    Every chemical in Jesus body, was perfectly aligned to the former HUMAN divine DNA blueprint.

    Solution
    THIS IS WHY He can ''turn the other cheek'' and rebuke evil and it will flee.


    THIS IS A PURE RHEMA WORD FROM THE SPIRIT OF LIFE. - AS JESUS DOES TO ALL WHO ARE HIS and sit at his feet [ a better thing]
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,204

    the CORRUPTED DNA chemicals causes an over reaction

    I used Elijah as a true example of a religious corrupted MIND/DNA
    however he is not alone but millions upon millions of '' the churched'' suffer his problems HENCE DIE IN SIN

    ---- THE CORRUPTED TETHERED SOUL- THE CARNAL MAN
    the tethered soul- is a soul that is captive to the corrupted sequence of an unsound carnal human mind

    JESUS HAD AN UNTETHERED MIND - a mind of soundness and all HIS DNA codes in their true order.

    Jesus was perfected by having the right programme codes working IN HIM daily
    meaning also HIS CHEMICAL BALANCE was perfect.


    THE RESULT IS
    JESUS allowed all evil energy of hate war and strife TO PASS THOUGH HIM so HE WAS WELL ABLE TO ''TURN THE OTHER CHEEK.''
    THIS DIVINE ABILITY, FREED HIM from altering His DNA CODES from perfect to corrupted.

    CORRUPTION is birthed from the unsound mind, because the chemicals are out of their TRUE place and no longer in their ORIGINAL CREATED DESIGN
    JESUS WALKED IN THE TRUE CREATED HUMAN MAN.

    SO
    UNDER HIS TUTORING [by sitting at HIS FEET -as a better thing] HIS STUDENTS LEARN from HIS PERSONAL INFORMATION OF A NEW WAY OF THINKING HE USED AND IS USING.
    THIS NEW WAY, STOPS THE CORRUPTION [ ignorance and death]as the NEW THOUGHTS CONVERT OUR D.N.A. system codes BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL PLACE and we too LEARN TO BE UNTETHERED AS THE MASTER WAS/IS

    THAT IS THE TRUE CONCEPT OF ''SETTING THE CAPTIVE FREE'' - as revealed UNDER HIS RHEMA TUTORING [ the spirit of life for the living.]
    life now is only possible, when the student learns to walk away from an unsound mindset and be CONVERTED BACK TO the original light/life being that was created
    HE IS GOD OF THE LIVING.

    problem
    THE CHEMICALS as true divine energy, are out of SINC, and ''to turn the other cheek'' does not mean, say ''sorry'' one day and revile and foul mouth the next.
    no - the darkness still lives inside, and the person, walking in full deception
    THE DARKNESS has to be fully removed and the strongholds cease to be active - JESUS ALONE SETS MEN FREE
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,204

    science has been investigating the THOUGHT LIFE/ DNA

    COMBINATING AND DISCOVERED new ideas.
    https://www.collective-evolution.com...with-thoughts/


    JESUS TOLD OF THIS 2000yrs AGO by saying ''take no thought'' that can have many layers of true meanings.
    JESUS will also train up HIS LIFE NOW CHURCH, to become as His image here and now as WE HEAR HIS VOICE.

    eternal life is a PROCESS OF CHANGE from one form into another.
    JESUS WALKED IN HIS PERSONAL ETERNAL LIFE WHERE EVERYTHING CONTRARY TO THAT LIFE FLED AT HIS WORD.

    HIS CHURCH is in training to be HIS IMAGE of L.I.F.E. AS the body shall be the same quality as the HEAD
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725

    Yu really mean yu don't ye Lucy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Point of interest
    when Elijah dies, will he speak to others, with his foul mouth flowing out filth as he does to me and others whom he terms as liars?
    will HEAVEN???? CURE Elijah's MOUTH '' AKA - A CHRISTIAN MOUTH, that follows all the commandments?
    WILL HEAVEN CHANGE Elijah?

    nope.

    it never changed the devil.


    So what is the problem, with those very bigoted men like Elijah -
    They remain in the UNSOUND MIND of the lost and pagan, ALL DIE IN SIN

    REVELATION
    for a good revelation few receive

    Elijah and others like him, are on the wrong divine frequency.
    What does it mean?
    When Elijah is challenged to the truth - he rejects it immediately
    HE REJECTS THE SAVIOUR and the truth AND tells all '' I obey the commandments like a MANTRA ''
    Elijah writes verses.... that is all
    [as a scribe who simply copies the lines of the verse]

    the PROBLEM
    The chemicals in his body, that were designed for peace and love, BUT have lost their place/sequence in his DNA system,
    so,
    his rudeness AND ANGRY MOUTH SURFACE Because of a corrupt chemical reaction.

    MEANING
    a flawed coding system in his corrupt body of sin FORCES HIM TO REACT WITH EVIL posts
    [ AS A truth denier and a satanic agent]

    SIN
    sin, is not THE only way the religious tell, it is FAR MORE DETAILED, than what we first believed.
    there are more than 7 deadly sins

    EXPLANATION
    SIN- IS IGNORANCE that makes all people perish. [ the church pews die at a rate of 2000 each 12mins]
    SIN- THE INABILITY TO REASON WITH A SOUND MIND so live in total ignorance of THE TRUE KNOWLEDGE.

    WHY?
    The flesh mind is in power [as an enemy to Father] and the flesh mind works because of a FLAWED DNA coding / programme that has been inserted into a child of Abba, CAUSING HIM TO BE A ''WORKER OF EVIL''
    rather than
    RECEIVING THE MIND OF JESUS WHO FLOWED ON THE TRUE LOVE FREQUENCY AND HAD HIS DNA CODE PERFECTED [ by what He suffered] to turn the other cheek.
    PERFECTED
    Every chemical in Jesus body, was perfectly aligned to the former HUMAN divine DNA blueprint.

    Solution
    THIS IS WHY He can ''turn the other cheek'' and rebuke evil and it will flee.


    THIS IS A PURE RHEMA WORD FROM THE SPIRIT OF LIFE. - AS JESUS DOES TO ALL WHO ARE HIS and sit at his feet [ a better thing]
    Like yu calling Messiah's word John 8:31 quote "the DUNG OF MAN".
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,204

    Why did this man, react with a lie?

    the phrase I wrote was there are diamonds of truth and the dung of man
    so
    WHEN the truth is revealed, the lie comes in to challenge the truth.
    the truth is - the bible is a corrupted work.
    This is confirmed by many many bible professors,.
    the OT claims, its scribes told lies - JER 8 v 8

    New International Version
    "'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

    New Living Translation
    "'How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

    English Standard Version
    “How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes has made it into a lie.

    Berean Study Bible
    How can you say, ‘We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us?’ But in fact, the lying pen of the scribes has produced a deception.

    New American Standard Bible
    "How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie.

    King James Bible
    How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
    * twisted it by writing lies
    * made it into a lie
    * has produced deception
    * in vain

    some of the words used to describe the destruction of THE TRUTH....


    WHY WAS Elijah UNABLE TO DISCERN THE TRUTH from the lies.?
    He has the same problem as millions of the churched have
    the fruit of vast ignorance, the called mark missing sin

    THE PROBLEM REVEALED
    Jesus never taught Elijah to be a fruit inspector BECAUSE THIS IS THE WAY YOU CAN ONLY KNOW the testimony produced.
    THERE IS NO OTHER WAY BUT TO EXAMINE THE FRUIT

    THE LIE must be taught as the truth AT ALL COST FOR IT IS THE LIE that murders the pews
    the FRUIT OF THE DEVIL is clearly revealed - death sin murder sickness destruction - the M.O. REVEALED
    the FRUIT OF THE SAVIOUR is clearly revealed - LOVE JOY PEACE MERCY COMPASSION,+ forgiveness

    JESUS TEACHES - when you compare the 2 ways you know who is the Creator father GIVING INSTRUCTION or the destroying devil, brainwashing with lies
    by their fruit ye shall know who is talking.

    the NT is as corrupted as the OT.
    there are truth diamonds and evil dung all in the melting pot.
    IT IS UP TO YOUR NEW WAY OF THINKING, TO BE MADE WISE TO YOUR SALVATION, YOU ARE ABLE TO FULLY DISCERN, the lie written by satans stooges or OF THE INSPIRATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF LIFE.

    if you do your homework the early fathers KNEW, the ''scriptures'' had been altered by personal opinions added with a hidden agenda
    The Book of revelation [ in parts] is a clear example of an ''altered scripture'' to bring about the Jesuit ONE WORLD ORDER.
    hence Jesus warning.
    IN PART
    You pore over the Scriptures because you presume that by them you possess eternal life.
    You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life.
    You examine the Scriptures carefully because you suppose that in them you have eternal life.
    Search the scriptures, for in them you hope that you have eternal life,
    You search the Scriptures, because you suppose that in them you will find the Life of the Ages;
    THE MASSIVE PROBLEM ARISES WHEN we discover, the NT was made up from copies, and these copies were literally made from hundreds of more copies as there is NO ORIGINAL testimony on earth.

    The New Testament:
    Set of Problems
    Not only did early Christian communities have different books, they also had different versions of the same books.
    In antiquity books were copied by hand, one letter at a time.

    This allowed a number of opportunities for scribal errors-intentional or unintentional-to enter into the text.

    We do not have the originals of any books of the New Testament;

    Our copies were made much later.
    We know that changes were made as books were transmitted because of the copies that we do have.


    Scholars have collected over 5,000 Greek copies of the New Testament and no two are exactly alike. In fact, there are more differences in the manuscripts than there are words in the New Testament.
    THIS IS WHY JESUS will teach HIS STUDENT how to rightly divide and how to fruit inspect.....THE DEVIL s ministry is revealed by his fruit, as well as Jesus ministry is revealed by His fruit
    the 2 are there side by side.
    ONLY THE EKKLESIA will be made wise to understand the fruits of all the different characters,
    THOSE WHO HAVE HAD NO TRAINING UP BY THE DIVINES Will die in their ignorance.

    one good indictator of the devil's writing is the word used as threats and FEAR.
    FEAR IS CONTROL AND satan needs to control you so he feeds off your fears.

    the fear is acronym for FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL
    An acronym is a word or name formed as an abbreviation from the initial F.E.A.R. components of a phrase or a word,

    [example
    g.o.l.f. - gentlemen only ladies forbidden]
    SO THE DEVIL presents us with his false evidence, false information and lies.
    JESUS ALONE IS A PERSON CALLED THE TRUTH.
    TO THE LEARNED the 2 fruits are clearly seen
    the bible is not a library book, to be read by the carnal religious mind - it kills

    so why do the religious act, when the bible is revealed as ''found wanting''
    I asked Jesus who said '' they put their faith/security/truth in the word of man AND 2ND HANDED INFORMATION rather than hearing DAILY FROM ME AND ATTAINING TO LIFE - the bible is now the idol.''
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    WHEN the truth is revealed, the lie comes in to challenge the truth.
    the truth is - the bible is a corrupted work.
    This is confirmed by many many bible professors,.
    the OT claims, its scribes told lies - JER 8 v 8



    * twisted it by writing lies
    * made it into a lie
    * has produced deception
    * in vain

    some of the words used to describe the destruction of THE TRUTH....


    WHY WAS Elijah UNABLE TO DISCERN THE TRUTH from the lies.?
    He has the same problem as millions of the churched have
    the fruit of vast ignorance, the called mark missing sin

    THE PROBLEM REVEALED
    Jesus never taught Elijah to be a fruit inspector BECAUSE THIS IS THE WAY YOU CAN ONLY KNOW the testimony produced.
    THERE IS NO OTHER WAY BUT TO EXAMINE THE FRUIT

    THE LIE must be taught as the truth AT ALL COST FOR IT IS THE LIE that murders the pews
    the FRUIT OF THE DEVIL is clearly revealed - death sin murder sickness destruction - the M.O. REVEALED
    the FRUIT OF THE SAVIOUR is clearly revealed - LOVE JOY PEACE MERCY COMPASSION,+ forgiveness

    JESUS TEACHES - when you compare the 2 ways you know who is the Creator father GIVING INSTRUCTION or the destroying devil, brainwashing with lies
    by their fruit ye shall know who is talking.

    the NT is as corrupted as the OT.
    there are truth diamonds and evil dung all in the melting pot.
    IT IS UP TO YOUR NEW WAY OF THINKING, TO BE MADE WISE TO YOUR SALVATION, YOU ARE ABLE TO FULLY DISCERN, the lie written by satans stooges or OF THE INSPIRATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF LIFE.

    if you do your homework the early fathers KNEW, the ''scriptures'' had been altered by personal opinions added with a hidden agenda
    The Book of revelation [ in parts] is a clear example of an ''altered scripture'' to bring about the Jesuit ONE WORLD ORDER.
    hence Jesus warning.
    IN PART


    THE MASSIVE PROBLEM ARISES WHEN we discover, the NT was made up from copies, and these copies were literally made from hundreds of more copies as there is NO ORIGINAL testimony on earth.



    THIS IS WHY JESUS will teach HIS STUDENT how to rightly divide and how to fruit inspect.....THE DEVIL s ministry is revealed by his fruit, as well as Jesus ministry is revealed by His fruit
    the 2 are there side by side.
    ONLY THE EKKLESIA will be made wise to understand the fruits of all the different characters,
    THOSE WHO HAVE HAD NO TRAINING UP BY THE DIVINES Will die in their ignorance.
    Lucy,

    the NT is as corrupted as the OT.
    there are truth diamonds and evil dung all in the melting pot.
    IT IS UP TO YOUR NEW WAY OF THINKING,
    Your mind is corrupted, and your lips do show it, as these your words do show it too.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725
    You need to read these two texts of scriptures about corrupt minds that resist the truth.

    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...pt+minds&t=KJV

    Destitute of the truth, that's you Lucy.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,204

    the best question to ask is WHY DO CHRISTIANS STILL DIE FROM SIN?

    SIN - is termed as marking missing ignorance!
    ''MY people PERISH [ physically die] from LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.'' IS THE SECRET REVEALED.,

    SO DESPITE ALL FORMS OF VIOLENT protests - THE BIBLE doesn't give enough true knowledge to STOP IGNORANCE and death
    if satan wrote much of the bible, termed it as ''inspired'' [ by him ] the result would be PEOPLE WILL DIE FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
    AND THOSE 7 WORDS in the above verse play out daily in bible based homes all over this world.
    IGNORANCE MAKES PEOPLE ............….P.E.R.I.S.H

    can we turn the lights on please!!!!!!

    The TRUTH IS A PERSON NOT A BOOK AND THE person called THE TRUTH tells HIS PEOPLE
    how to deal with this world,
    how to deal with their flesh,
    how to overcome satan as their testimony and
    how to die to their own self centered opinions and ideas.

    HE TELLS THEM HOW TO LIVE TODAY UNDER THIS WORLD'S 2019ad CONDITIONS AND REPENT TURN AROUND and LIVE IN HIM, and this ADVICE is outside all the matrix ideas values and systems of decay.,
    HE ALONE STOPS THE DECAY.

    HOW
    by changed thinking, that leads to a changed energy frequency and in turn ALTERS our DEFORMED D.N.A. back to the divine human blueprint as a life bearing light being BEING THE MOST AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL OF ALL CREATION.

    fruit
    IF ELIJAH had all those foul mouth, and violent utterances to me and others [ written on LA as a witness against him]
    plus
    ALL these words and sentences WRITTEN CLEARLY UPON his face that people could see
    ASK
    WOULD HE BE CONSIDERED A '' MAN WHO KEPT THE COMMANDMENTS''
    OR
    a man TO BE AVOIDED AND PITIED?

    '''the fruit'''' is not in the lips BUT IN THE PERSON'S TESTIMONY OF THEIR LIFE lived out here each day.

    A DIARY KEPT., EITHER FOR PERISHING FROM IGNORANCE OR MADE ALIVE BY DIVINE KNOWLEDGE.
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725

    Lucy's dung of her daddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    SIN - is termed as marking missing ignorance!
    ''MY people PERISH [ physically die] from LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.'' IS THE SECRET REVEALED.,

    SO DESPITE ALL FORMS OF VIOLENT protests - THE BIBLE doesn't give enough true knowledge to STOP IGNORANCE and death
    if satan wrote much of the bible, termed it as ''inspired'' [ by him ] the result would be PEOPLE WILL DIE FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
    AND THOSE 7 WORDS in the above verse play out daily in bible based homes all over this world.
    IGNORANCE MAKES PEOPLE ............….P.E.R.I.S.H


    can we turn the lights on please!!!!!!

    The TRUTH IS A PERSON NOT A BOOK AND THE person called THE TRUTH tells HIS PEOPLE
    how to deal with this world,
    how to deal with their flesh,
    how to overcome satan as their testimony and
    how to die to their own self centered opinions and ideas.

    HE TELLS THEM HOW TO LIVE TODAY UNDER THIS WORLD'S 2019ad CONDITIONS AND REPENT TURN AROUND and LIVE IN HIM, and this ADVICE is outside all the matrix ideas values and systems of decay.,
    HE ALONE STOPS THE DECAY.

    HOW
    by changed thinking, that leads to a changed energy frequency and in turn ALTERS our DEFORMED D.N.A. back to the divine human blueprint as a life bearing light being BEING THE MOST AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL OF ALL CREATION.

    fruit
    IF ELIJAH had all those foul mouth, and violent utterances to me and others [ written on LA as a witness against him]
    plus
    ALL these words and sentences WRITTEN CLEARLY UPON his face that people could see
    ASK
    WOULD HE BE CONSIDERED A '' MAN WHO KEPT THE COMMANDMENTS''
    OR
    a man TO BE AVOIDED AND PITIED?

    '''the fruit'''' is not in the lips BUT IN THE PERSON'S TESTIMONY OF THEIR LIFE lived out here each day.

    A DIARY KEPT., EITHER FOR PERISHING FROM IGNORANCE OR MADE ALIVE BY DIVINE KNOWLEDGE.
    ]SIN - is termed as marking missing ignorance!
    ''MY people PERISH [ physically die] from LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.'' IS THE SECRET REVEALED.,

    SO DESPITE ALL FORMS OF VIOLENT protests - THE BIBLE doesn't give enough true knowledge to STOP IGNORANCE and death
    if satan wrote much of the bible, termed it as ''inspired'' [ by him ] the result would be PEOPLE WILL DIE FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
    AND THOSE 7 WORDS in the above verse play out daily in bible based homes all over this world.
    IGNORANCE MAKES PEOPLE ............….P.E.R.I.S.H
    Sorry Lucy, you don't get to decide WHAT SIN REALLY IS like your daddy satan the devil does for himself, because sin is missing the mark of divine law, and your daddy did it and sinned from the beginning.

    He/She that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of Elohim was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8.

    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy Elohim, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6.

    It is you Lucy who will die IN your sins or transgressions of the divine law, because you have rejected the law and His words that reveal the knowledge of the truth.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Sorry Lucy, you don't get to decide WHAT SIN REALLY IS like your daddy satan the devil does for himself, because sin is missing the mark of divine law, and your daddy did it and sinned from the beginning.

    He/She that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of Elohim was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. 1 John 3:8.

    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy Elohim, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6.

    It is you Lucy who will die IN your sins or transgressions of the divine law, because you have rejected the law and His words that reveal the knowledge of the truth.
    Eliyah: It's strange how antiChrists will substitute their own personal doctrinal ideas in place of Christ and His chosen Apostles own definition of sin and other Biblical doctrines to excuse themselves from obedience to the truth.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    Eliyah: It's strange how antiChrists will substitute their own personal doctrinal ideas in place of Christ and His chosen Apostles own definition of sin and other Biblical doctrines to excuse themselves from obedience to the truth.
    Hey Guyguy,

    Glad to see that you're still around, you don't speak much, however, when you do, it surely is the truth.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,204

    the lies HAVE TO FEED satan, their IDOL must be ''honoured as a security blanket''

    MILLIONS DIE FROM SIN.

    THE TRUE KNOWLEDGED NEEDED is with the SAVIOUR, alone who said ''FOLLW ME''
    the book, kills.
    and has no eternal life - JESUS said so.
    the sad facts
    the saddest thing, is to see millions DUPED into living a religious deadly lie, a money making religious scam, OF fuzzy feelings of a I am saved so I wont go to hell = A LIE invented by the RC church -on record and admitted by their priests

    THERE IS NO avenue forTHE TRUTH MAN to penetrate into their consciousness as the brainwashing hypnotic trances lives.

    Once that security/idol is removed or questioned = violence erupts.
    why?
    JESUS is not the live in INDWELLING LORD OF ALL.[Psalm 23]
    The rejuvenation has not taken place, the incorruptible seed, not given, the redemption not begun, but what has happened is a lie believed and death is the result of believing a lie.
    that is the simple truth.

    JESUS ALONE IS THE KING, THE MASTER THE SAVIOUR, And He tells, HIS PEOPLE DAILY
    #1- HOW TO OVERCOME evil/tribulation/wrong belief in this world, as a PERSONLY king in their life.
    #2- THE INDWELLING POWER OF LIFE.
    and no death is IN HIM NOR HIS PEOPLE AS THE BODY IS FORMED IDENTICAL TO THE HEAD. AMEN
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    MILLIONS DIE FROM SIN.

    THE TRUE KNOWLEDGED NEEDED is with the SAVIOUR, alone who said ''FOLLW ME''
    the book, kills.
    and has no eternal life - JESUS said so.
    the sad facts
    the saddest thing, is to see millions DUPED into living a religious deadly lie, a money making religious scam, OF fuzzy feelings of a I am saved so I wont go to hell = A LIE invented by the RC church -on record and admitted by their priests

    THERE IS NO avenue forTHE TRUTH MAN to penetrate into their consciousness as the brainwashing hypnotic trances lives.

    Once that security/idol is removed or questioned = violence erupts.
    why?
    JESUS is not the live in INDWELLING LORD OF ALL.[Psalm 23]
    The rejuvenation has not taken place, the incorruptible seed, not given, the redemption not begun, but what has happened is a lie believed and death is the result of believing a lie.
    that is the simple truth.

    JESUS ALONE IS THE KING, THE MASTER THE SAVIOUR, And He tells, HIS PEOPLE DAILY
    #1- HOW TO OVERCOME evil/tribulation/wrong belief in this world, as a PERSONLY king in their life.
    #2- THE INDWELLING POWER OF LIFE.
    and no death is IN HIM NOR HIS PEOPLE AS THE BODY IS FORMED IDENTICAL TO THE HEAD. AMEN
    Lucy,

    The sad fact is, that most are like you, they give only lip service to Messiah, and they do NOT keep and do His word in their lives, and this is the truth that the apostle John wrote below.

    He/She that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him/her.

    But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

    He/She that saith he/she abideth in him/Messiah ought himself/herself also so to walk, even as he/Messiah walked.
    1 John 2:3-6.

    And this the majority of PROFESSING believers will NOT do.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,204

    ASK SOME GOOD QUESTIONS.... PROVE for yourselves...

    if you are born of an incorruptible seed, [FATHER's HOLINESS AND PURITY WITHIN] why do you die IN sin?

    most religious people will brush off this hard question of why by using their carnal mind and all manner of excuses.

    hey
    LET Elijah explain his deformed belief, I am sure he shall, as he cannot expound WHY HE WILL DIE FROM HIS SINS???
    IT WILL BE AN AMAZING religious ''ADVENTURE TO WATCH''!
    hmmm
    perhaps his opinions will be agreed with by the ''' word 4 word puppet copier, guyguy'' who will add to the mix

    so.
    the INCORRUPTIBLE SEED, INJECTED within the repentant heart, BEGINS THE DIVINE PROCESS OF CHANGING human deformed THINKING,
    result is
    ALL unholy DNA codes sequence within the body of sin are diverted/returned BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL CREATED DIVINE SPIRITUAL condition aka - JESUS DEMONSTRATED ON THE Mt of Transfiguration

    TRANSFIGURED - TRANS - GO FIGURE..


    IT IS TIME TO GO FIGURE why you die in sin still claiming '' I am saved''.

    the bad news - NO you are not., as your death PROVES you are a corrupted vessel without the GOSPEL's ETERNAL LIFE FLOWING WITHIN and death flees from you BECAUSE the true LIFE INDWELLING
    Jesus give the thumbs up and death flees.
    The law of Moses is described as a SHADOW
    Captives live in shadows -AN OPPRESSIVE BLIGHT OF SADNESS BY LIVING UNDER A DARK CLOUD.
    BTW
    The creation story takes place with God Elohim as the creator in chap 1.
    Chap 2 begins the same way, until verse 4, - a new entity is introduced, the LORD God, who now claims to have made heaven and earth.
    This is the first lie.
    The second lie appears in the story of Adam and Eve.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,725

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    if you are born of an incorruptible seed, [FATHER's HOLINESS AND PURITY WITHIN] why do you die IN sin?

    most religious people will brush off this hard question of why by using their carnal mind and all manner of excuses.

    hey
    LET Elijah explain his deformed belief, I am sure he shall, as he cannot expound WHY HE WILL DIE FROM HIS SINS???
    IT WILL BE AN AMAZING religious ''ADVENTURE TO WATCH''!
    hmmm
    perhaps his opinions will be agreed with by the ''' word 4 word puppet copier, guyguy'' who will add to the mix

    so.
    the INCORRUPTIBLE SEED, INJECTED within the repentant heart, BEGINS THE DIVINE PROCESS OF CHANGING human deformed THINKING,
    result is
    ALL unholy DNA codes sequence within the body of sin are diverted/returned BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL CREATED DIVINE SPIRITUAL condition aka - JESUS DEMONSTRATED ON THE Mt of Transfiguration

    TRANSFIGURED - TRANS - GO FIGURE..


    IT IS TIME TO GO FIGURE why you die in sin still claiming '' I am saved''.

    the bad news - NO you are not., as your death PROVES you are a corrupted vessel without the GOSPEL's ETERNAL LIFE FLOWING WITHIN and death flees from you BECAUSE the true LIFE INDWELLING
    Jesus give the thumbs up and death flees.
    Lucy,

    I'm already dead to sin, and that's why I no longer live in it, however, you by your own admission not only live IN sin or transgressions of divine law, and you cannot cease from your sins, and all that awaits you is nought cold second death.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

    By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •