Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: *point of interest*

I just showed you a Scripture (Acts 8:33) which proves you are in error.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, I have already shown you the scriptures telling ye who literally killed Him 2.000 years ago, however, ye ignore those scriptures to keep the traditions of ye own minds ideas.

I can tell by this statement of yours, that ye cannot understand the spiritual other side of this, and ye WREST these scriptures to FIT ye own minds traditional ideas.

PS: What's absurd is you contradicting Messiah and John's words, and you THINKING that your own minds words are above theirs.
    Shalom Eliyahu, I just showed you a Scripture which undeniably proves you are in error. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Verse quoters get lost in the mess they created

So it gets messy and messy-er …. Ad nauseum

'' he said
    no i said
    we said
    no u said
    they all said''

nothing
    worth a hill of beans,.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

point of interest,

. How long will you continue to operate on nothing thoughts, where you just continue to repeat the same diabolical destruction of the past and you never seem to learn THE TRUE lessons?

STAY SIMPLE and we have the answer

Yes, the Jewish leaders initiated the deed, and the Romans carried it out.
    But because each of us has sinned, He died for every single one of us.
    YOU BEHAVE LIKE WEIRD BIBLE JUNKIES, ALWAYS AFTER ''A FIX'' THAT LEADS NO WHERE but causes strife
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Thumbs up And Adam Became A Living ψυχή, Psuchē!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Please forgive this intrusion into your conversation with ImAHebrew concerning who and what killed Messiah Yahushua. You have repeatedly taught on this forum that the soul (Strong's #5590, ψυχή, psuchē) cannot be killed by the first death. You made this claim on this forum that your teaching on this issue was by revelation, and you claimed that your teaching was the restoration of a very important truth. Do you agree with my assessment from memory, or shall I make a search to display your exact words on this issue?

It is very clear from the New Testament Scriptures that Messiah Yahushua died. My question to you before the whole world is simply this: When Messiah died, was this death only the death of HIS Body or was His death the death of HIS Soul (Strong's #5590, ψυχή, psuchē, spirit, life)?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Messy Thoughts?

Shalom All, I wonder, what will be considered to be the most diabolical, messy thought in the history of mankind? I will submit one. The teaching or doctrine that Yahweh Elohim is Satan, and the ad nauseam of repeating this nonsense over and over again. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Repetition. I also submit that repetition is very important, especially if it will save your life. A good example of this is in the documentary "Free Solo," where a rock climber practiced over and over again to climb El Capitan, and was prepared and confident when the time came for him to climb this 3000' vertical slab of granite, WITHOUT ropes.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu, I just showed you a Scripture which undeniably proves you are in error. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken,

The Greek word used in Acts 8:33 is Strong's G2222 - zōē.

And I have already shown ye these scriptures which proves who killed and crucified Him to correct you, and you will not believe nor accept it.

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand. Acts 4:10; See also Acts 3:14-15

whom ye crucified

Peter NEVER said, whom we crucified.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Please forgive this intrusion into your conversation with ImAHebrew concerning who and what killed Messiah Yahushua. You have repeatedly taught on this forum that the soul (Strong's #5590, ψυχή, psuchē) cannot be killed by the first death. You made this claim on this forum that your teaching on this issue was by revelation, and you claimed that your teaching was the restoration of a very important truth. Do you agree with my assessment from memory, or shall I make a search to display your exact words on this issue?

It is very clear from the New Testament Scriptures that Messiah Yahushua died. My question to you before the whole world is simply this: When Messiah died, was this death only the death of HIS Body or was His death the death of HIS Soul (Strong's #5590, ψυχή, psuchē, spirit, life)?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

A living soul is made up of an inward man/psycke/spirit and an outward man/the flesh body, and Yah Messiah said, and He is the Master interpreter not you or I, and Ken.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul/psyke/spirit: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul/psyke/spirit and body in hell. Matthew 10:28.

And fear not them/men/earthly things which can kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul/psyke/spirit:

Now if Yah Elohim ALONE can kill or destroy the inner man/ psyke/spirit in man as Messiah says, then why are ye saying the opposite of Messiah that man can kill or destroy the inner man/ psyke/spirit in man ?

And Yah Messiah also said:And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost. Luke 23:46.

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit:

I suggest that people out there who reads to believe Yah Messiah and His words, and not your LYING CONTRADICTING words Spying.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

Strange.

Ken,

And I have already shown ye these scriptures which proves who killed and crucified Him to correct you, and you will not believe nor accept it.

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand. Acts 4:10; See also Acts 3:14-15

whom ye crucified

Peter NEVER said, whom we crucified.
    Shalom Eliyahu, this seems strange since you have already admitted "our SINS or transgressions pierced Him." How could that be possible when it was the Roman soldiers who pierced Him (Jn 19:34)? Are you sure you have proven to me who killed and crucified Yeshua...so that you could correct me? Now, if I were to use the fact that it was the Roman soldiers who did pierce Him, would that not correct you in your declaration of having our sins pierce Him? Or is it possible that right now, in this day, we all through our sins have PIERCED, CRUCIFIED, and KILLED Messiah Yeshua...yes, no, maybe?

And then we have Acts 8:33. Tell me, what was taken from Him? Isn't G2222 - zoe, LIFE? So just exactly what are you saying? Those evil people living 2000 years ago took His life from the earth, and that has nothing to do with anything you have done, and what we are discussing???

Eliyahu, you need to reassess EVERYTHING you believe. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Concerning the PIERCING that you should be arguing for that ONLY the Roman soldiers did, have you considered Psa 22:16 and Rev 1:7? If those Scriptures are true, you should not try to use Acts 4:10 and Acts 3:14-15 to try to eliminate YOUR participation in placing Him upon the Cross to cause His suffering and death.

Shalom Eliyahu, this seems strange since you have already admitted "our SINS or transgressions pierced Him." How could that be possible when it was the Roman soldiers who pierced Him (Jn 19:34)? Are you sure you have proven to me who killed and crucified Yeshua...so that you could correct me? Now, if I were to use the fact that it was the Roman soldiers who did pierce Him, would that not correct you in your declaration of having our sins pierce Him? Or is it possible that right now, in this day, we all through our sins have PIERCED, CRUCIFIED, and KILLED Messiah Yeshua...yes, no, maybe?

And then we have Acts 8:33. Tell me, what was taken from Him? Isn't G2222 - zoe, LIFE? So just exactly what are you saying? Those evil people living 2000 years ago took His life from the earth, and that has nothing to do with anything you have done, and what we are discussing???

Eliyahu, you need to reassess EVERYTHING you believe. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

P.S. Concerning the PIERCING that you should be arguing for that ONLY the Roman soldiers did, have you considered Psa 22:16 and Rev 1:7? If those Scriptures are true, you should not try to use Acts 4:10 and Acts 3:14-15 to try to eliminate YOUR participation in placing Him upon the Cross to cause His suffering and death.
    Ken,

Ye need to correct ye own mind and believe and accept the spiritually written scriptures, instead of teaching out of ye own heart Ezekiel 13:2 as Yah is against.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...n+hearts&t=KJV

It's time.

Ken,

Ye need to correct ye own mind and believe and accept the spiritually written scriptures, instead of teaching out of ye own heart Ezekiel 13:2 as Yah is against.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...n+hearts&t=KJV
    Shalom Eliyahu, it's time. You let me know if you ever want to expound or explain the Scriptures, because I have had enough of your evading and excuses, and saying on one side of your mouth that you caused His death and pierced Him, and then on the other, a complete denial of YOU killing and sacrificing Messiah Yeshua as YOUR sin offering. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Shalom Eliyahu, it's time. You let me know if you ever want to expound or explain the Scriptures, because I have had enough of your evading and excuses, and saying on one side of your mouth that you caused His death and pierced Him, and then on the other, a complete denial of YOU killing and sacrificing Messiah Yeshua as YOUR sin offering. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken,

Yah Messiah and His apostles have already expounded and explained the scriptures very well, and your fair speeches Romans 16:17-18 out of your own mind I will not accept.

elijah cannot............

exound the scriptures
    he can only verse quote them, after that - they mean nothing and he becomes a mess of ''''' jangles of confusion''''''.

lets play act
    THE SCENE of the 1st act GOES....
    ACT 1 - ENTER...
    Elijah THE VERSE quoter
    quickly followed by
    ''I keep all the Laws of Moses = aka Kenneth'''

clapping from audience
    ''' cheer cheer the boys''

begin
    loud voice

''I killed Him''
    no
    ''the Jews did''
    no
    '' it was the Romans WHO did it''
    no
    '' the world did''
    no
    ''we pieced Him''
    no
    ''the Romans pieced HIM''
    no
    ''we did''
    no
    ''you did''
    no
    '' the world did''
    no
    ''someone did''

WHO?

''boos'' from the theatre
    FEET STOMPING...exit

BTW
    DUNCES will RELY.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Thumbs up A Soul Is Not A Spirit, And Neither Is A Spirit A Soul!

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

You wrote in reply to Ken:

"Ken,

"

I can absolutely assure you that ImAHebrew knew that ζωή was used in Acts 8:33 because we both have discussed the Greek used in that scripture.

We also discussed the Greek used in these scriptures:

John 10:15-18
    15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life (ψυχή) for the sheep.
    16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
    17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life (ψυχή), that I might take it again.
    18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Now, EliYah, we are very aware that you yourself closely follow the translators of KJV of the Scirptures. This is why you yourself do interchangeably use in your teaching that ψυχή should variously be translated by the KJV translators as soul, life, spirit, depending upon their thought processes which they possessed at the time of King James, and then you claim for yourself that your understanding of how ψυχή should be used with respect to the 1st and 2nd deaths is a special revelation given to you from Messiah Yahushua to restore right interpretation on this issue. Surely, Acts 8:33 shows us all that the Greek word for life is zōē, and a host of other scriptures teach us that the Greek word for spirit is πνεῦμα. Messiah does not say my zōē in John 10:15&17; Messiah says my ψυχή.

If Messiah Yahushua lays down HIS ψυχή as the above scripture indicates, did Messiah Yahushua lay down His ψυχή in the first death or the second death? Obviously, the body of Messiah Yahushua was not destroyed in HIS suffering and death. HIS Body did not see corruption in HIS suffering and death, did it? That being the case, EliYah, what does this scripture below really say to you and me?:

Matthew 10:28
    28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul (ψυχή): but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul (ψυχή) and body in hell.

The Tzaddikim have for decades now taught that the nature of a soul (ψυχή) is simply the union of a flesh body with spirit. Adam possessed a flesh body formed by ELOHIM from moistened dust, and Adam became alive when ELOHIM breathed THEIR spirit into him. At that instant, Adam became a living soul, and Adam was clearly informed that he, a living ψυχή, could die. Adam, a living ψυχή, did die almost a thousand years later for his sin. The Tzaddikim therefore understand that the first death is the process whereby the union of spirit with flesh is broken, and once this union is broken, the living ψυχή dies, and when a living ψυχή dies, this soul is now a dead soul. This first death does not mean that the spirit which departs from man in death is destroyed. The scripture (Ecc. 12:7) plainly teaches that the departing spirit goes back to the ELOHIM who gave that spirit to Adam and Eve in the first place, but please understand right here everyone that the spirit is not a soul, and neither is a soul a spirit. Accordingly, it is foolishness to approach Matthew 10:28 with any idea that a ψυχή is spirit, and, therefore, does not die in the first death. The ψυχή absolutely dies in the first death.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to pay attention to the above teaching, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

You wrote in reply to Ken:

"Ken,

"

I can absolutely assure you that ImAHebrew knew that ζωή was used in Acts 8:33 because we both have discussed the Greek used in that scripture.

We also discussed the Greek used in these scriptures:

John 10:15-18
    15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life (ψυχή) for the sheep.
    16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
    17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life (ψυχή), that I might take it again.
    18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Now, EliYah, we are very aware that you yourself closely follow the translators of KJV of the Scirptures. This is why you yourself do interchangeably use in your teaching that ψυχή should variously be translated by the KJV translators as soul, life, spirit, depending upon their thought processes which they possessed at the time of King James, and then you claim for yourself that your understanding of how ψυχή should be used with respect to the 1st and 2nd deaths is a special revelation given to you from Messiah Yahushua to restore right interpretation on this issue. Surely, Acts 8:33 shows us all that the Greek word for life is zōē, and a host of other scriptures teach us that the Greek word for spirit is πνεῦμα. Messiah does not say my zōē in John 10:15&17; Messiah says my ψυχή.

If Messiah Yahushua lays down HIS ψυχή as the above scripture indicates, did Messiah Yahushua lay down His ψυχή in the first death or the second death? Obviously, the body of Messiah Yahushua was not destroyed in HIS suffering and death. HIS Body did not see corruption in HIS suffering and death, did it? That being the case, EliYah, what does this scripture below really say to you and me?:

Matthew 10:28
    28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul (ψυχή): but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul (ψυχή) and body in hell.

The Tzaddikim have for decades now taught that the nature of a soul (ψυχή) is simply the union of a flesh body with spirit. Adam possessed a flesh body formed by ELOHIM from moistened dust, and Adam became alive when ELOHIM breathed THEIR spirit into him. At that instant, Adam became a living soul, and Adam was clearly informed that he, a living ψυχή, could die. Adam, a living ψυχή, did die almost a thousand years later for his sin. The Tzaddikim therefore understand that the first death is the process whereby the union of spirit with flesh is broken, and once this union is broken, the living ψυχή dies, and when a living ψυχή dies, this soul is now a dead soul. This first death does not mean that the spirit which departs from man in death is destroyed. The scripture (Ecc. 12:7) plainly teaches that the departing spirit goes back to the ELOHIM who gave that spirit to Adam and Eve in the first place, but please understand right here everyone that the spirit is not a soul, and neither is a soul a spirit. Accordingly, it is foolishness to approach Matthew 10:28 with any idea that a ψυχή is spirit, and, therefore, does not die in the first death. The ψυχή absolutely dies in the first death.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to pay attention to the above teaching, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

It was Ken that tried to use Acts 8:33, and NOT me, and Ken don't understand the Greek, well I do, and the word "ZOE" is used in Acts 8:33, and NOT the Greek word "ψυχή//psyche as he thought.

Messiah does not say my zōē in [/COLOR] in John 10:15&17; ;
    And I NEVER WROTE NOR said that, ""zōē"" was or is used in John 10:15&17 either Spying, please show me when a where I did write or say it??

I see that you either don't understand Messiah Himself in Matthew 10:28, or ye do understand and ye deliberately contradicted Messiah, and I used the Greek word ψυχή to English literal translation of the word Psyke/psyche/and spirit, and I'm saying exactly as Messiah says, Fear not them/man/accidents/elements of this world that can KILL the BODY(of Man), but they/men/elements of this world ARE NOT ABLE TO KILL the ψυχή psyche/psyke and spirit of man.

I never relied on the English translation of this ψυχή Greek word as you falsely accused either.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G5590&t=KJV

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul (ψυχή)[COLOR="#800000"]:
    but are not able to kill the ψυχή//psyche

Messiah Himself says that THEM(Who and what are the THEM that can only kill the body of man? Usually it is man/ accidents/wild animals/of this world that can kill the BODY of another man.), but them/they are NOT ABLE TO KILL THE ψυχή/Psyke/psyche/ of man, and Messiah Himself says so, and ye DON'T believe Him either do ye?

I can't help but smile at ye misunderstanding and delusion Mr. true scriptural Sabbath breaker.

Spying,

Do I really have to show ye AGAIN where Yah Messiah and the apostles differentiate between the inwardly man or person and the outwardly/outside man or person?

Try looking at Luke 11:39 as an example of Yah Messiah, and Paul 2 Corinthians 4:16, and all of these texts here: http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2081&t=KJV