Thread: Forum Upgrades!

Thumbs up Forum Upgrades!

Hi Everyone,

The Administrators of this forum wish to express our sincere thanks to Hyssop for all the hard work on his part to make sure that Lo Ammi and Tzaddikim Forums function properly. Actually, Hyssop is the real behind the scenes Administrator of both forums. Recently, Hyssop upgraded both forums to new versions. Both ImAHebrew and I wish to personally and publicly thank Hyssop for all his hard work on our behalf, I am,

A sincerely thankful, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

The Administrators of this forum wish to express our sincere thanks to Hyssop for all the hard work on his part to make sure that Lo Ammi and Tzaddikim Forums function properly. Actually, Hyssop is the real behind the scenes Administrator of both forums. Recently, Hyssop upgraded both forums to new versions. Both ImAHebrew and I wish to personally and publicly thank Hyssop for all his hard work on our behalf, I am,

Looks good. Thanks gentlemen!
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Yes, and a special THANKS to Ken/Hyssop.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V