Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Judaizers!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Yes, indeed, it is true that I have need of correction because my knowledge is incomplete; otherwise, why would the ELECT be admonished to grow in grace and knowledge of the YAHWEH and SAVIOR of us, Yahushua Messiah (see 2 Peter 3:18), and why would the Apostle Paul admonish the Babies in Messiah to forego their use of milk and begin to develop the habit of eating solid food (Hebrews 5:11-14)?

Allow me to bring to your attention your irrational understanding of the doctrine of repentance. According to the Apostle Paul, the chief fundamentals of the utterances of ELOHIM are milk. Of course, these beginning principles are listed for us in the first two verses of chapter 6 of Hebrews. Repentance from dead works is listed first in verse 1, and this repentance is foundational in the life of a Believer of Messiah Yahushua. Of course, dead works are those works which lead to physical death. The Apostle Paul, whom you hate, expressed it best in this manner:

Romans 6:23
    23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of ELOHIM is perpetual life in Yahushua Messiah our YAHWEH.

You yourself claim perpetual life for yourself and your family; yet, the only repudiation or repentance from sin which you will admit to in your life is the sin of unbelief, that is, your former belief as a pew person in an apostate church. Sin otherwise has no meaning for you except perhaps when you actively engage in your role as a fruit inspector in the lives of others. Under this circumstance, you are more than willing to greatly expand your concept of sin.

Both ImAHebrew and myself believe in LIFE NOW. Why do you not judge us according to the permissive standard whereby you judge yourself and your family?

As it is, both ImAHebrew and I believe that we did die with Messiah Yahushua on HIS Cross. Of course, this gift of death given to us is the death of the sinner within ourselves who did unknowingly contribute to the suffering and death of Our Messiah Yahushua through our sin. This recognition of the horrible consequence of our sin is the exact circumstance which led us to our repentance from our former life of sin. Of course, you are correct in your assessment that the dead have nothing to commend them. However, we firmly believe in the resurrection of Messiah Yahushua who does now live in both ImAHebrew and myself, and as such, both ImAHebrew and myself have been united with the most powerful BEING in the whole Universe.

We can see right through you, Lucy, and we know by your statements that you yourself are outside the New Covenant of Messiah Yahushua since you cannot prove by your present life that Lucy the sinner did die with Messiah Yahushua. Even so, both ImAHebrew and myself yet have hope for your repentance.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

Lucy won't even admit to what sin really is, which is lawlessness to divine law 1 John 3:4, and this is the first works of repentance Acts 3:19; Acts 11:18 unto life, and the very fact of her own testimony of being hostile toward Yah's laws Romans 8:7 proves she is carnal minded and has not been granted repentance.

changed into a new race of human called a new creature

if we are A NEW SPECIES OF people on earth AS HIS DWELLING HOUSE
    CHANGES HAPPEN in our mindset

if you had LIFE NOW FOR ALL ETERNITY SPYING, your new quickened spiritual man WOUD LEAD YOU to be reconciled back to all that disharmony your old man had caused to your family.
    IT would also remove your fears and your pill popping and dirty housekeeping traits.
    CHANGES HAPPEN
    He is the Saviour and the reconciler for all things back into HIMSELF
    You remain the same year in and out, strifing with your family over petty issues, all because you failed to BE A FATHER and bring them up correctly to respect you and love you
    No you sit alone, reading the book but failing to manifest its diamonds of its wisdom nor even hearing the voice of WISDOM in 2018ad teaching you how to be a new divine soul here on earth
    Same with your brother Ken
    has he ever reconciled to the children [ now adults] he ruined by his wrong choices that split your family and friends into hell.?

oh yes you can blab all you want MR Spying, but it is your fruits of that old ugly man, that are still showing..... that spoils your testimony.
    Same as Elijah the verse quoter, the holy roller WITH THE FOUL MOUTH of sin that oozes death and evil when he is confronted by the truth, he goes into a spasm of foul mouthing because he cannot cope with the truth~~~~
    the 3 of you are the same just talkers not walkers.
    infact the 3 of you are products of the Christian church, and lives to prove the divine CHANGES have never happened.
    the 3 of you are so messed up in personal life and in wrong beliefs.
    are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    if we are A NEW SPECIES OF people on earth AS HIS DWELLING HOUSE
    CHANGES HAPPEN in our mindset

if you had LIFE NOW FOR ALL ETERNITY SPYING, your new quickened spiritual man WOUD LEAD YOU to be reconciled back to all that disharmony your old man had caused to your family.
    IT would also remove your fears and your pill popping and dirty housekeeping traits.
    CHANGES HAPPEN
    He is the Saviour and the reconciler for all things back into HIMSELF
    You remain the same year in and out, strifing with your family over petty issues, all because you failed to BE A FATHER and bring them up correctly to respect you and love you
    No you sit alone, reading the book but failing to manifest its diamonds of its wisdom nor even hearing the voice of WISDOM in 2018ad teaching you how to be a new divine soul here on earth
    Same with your brother Ken
    has he ever reconciled to the children [ now adults] he ruined by his wrong choices that split your family and friends into hell.?

oh yes you can blab all you want MR Spying, but it is your fruits of that old ugly man, that are still showing..... that spoils your testimony.
    Same as Elijah the verse quoter, the holy roller WITH THE FOUL MOUTH of sin that oozes death and evil when he is confronted by the truth, he goes into a spasm of foul mouthing because he cannot cope with the truth~~~~
    the 3 of you are the same just talkers not walkers.
    infact the 3 of you are products of the Christian church, and lives to prove the divine CHANGES have never happened.
    the 3 of you are so messed up in personal life and in wrong beliefs.
    Lucy,

You don't like being told the truth of your unrepentant self, so you have to accuse us.

you are not accused Elijah

your testimony speaks for itself you are your own accuser by your own mouth.
    as are Spyings and Kens testimony

the 3 of you have a testimony of rotten fruits...........facts not fiction and yes most churched people are the same.
    full of talk
    minus the holy walk
    religious robots switched on like batteries but die from lack of divine knowledge and divine alterations within.
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

your testimony speaks for itself you are your own accuser by your own mouth.
    as arw Spyings and Kens testimony

the 3 of you have a testimony of rotten fruits...........facts not fiction and yes most churched people are the same.
    full of talk
    minus the holy walk
    Sorry Lucy, I have not been in any of this world's churches as you have, and you have no fruits, because according to Messiah, those who keep the word of truth the scriptures brings forth fruits Luke 8:11, 15.

doesnt apply to you then Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Sorry Lucy, I have not been in any of this world's churches as you have, and you have no fruits, because according to Messiah, those who keep the word of truth the scriptures brings forth fruits Luke 8:11, 15.
    no one irresponsible and unchanged, still wearing rotten fruit as their testimony of their unchanged old man - gets to rule and reign in the Father house.
    I wonder where u will end up. I guess getting your mouth washed out with holy soap and water hey

This is what you need to do Lucy.

Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: Matthew 3:8.

if i had NOT DONE THIS already Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    This is what you need to do Lucy.

Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: Matthew 3:8.
    i would not hear daily from My Saviour, nor be guided by His presence.
    nor live such a onderful life here.

My new world of living is very different from your own world of vanity,. religious vanity is the worst curse of all.

i would not hear daily from My Saviour, nor be guided by His presence.
    nor live such a onderful life here.

My new world of living is very different from your own world of vanity,. religious vanity is the worst curse of all.
    Lucy,

The scriptural true Savior don't even know you, and if you had repented of your sins ie transgressions of His divine laws 1 John 3:4, then you would not be speaking evil of His laws and commandments, the very thing your suppose to repent of breaking.

Those laws are evil

THEY ARE FROM SATAN - posing as the Father creator - the butchery, the inhumanity, the slavery, the thieving from other NATIONS, and all that evil actions against the children of Father is satanic
    Elijah you are a product of indoctrination and the cult-URE OF YOUR NATION, A NON THINKER and a follower of an eye for an eye god.

JESUS NEVER ONCE reproduced any acts nor accused anyone like that the OT god did.
    that should be a clue enough, to make you study the fruits [ character] of all gods................

infact
    i AM COMING TO THINK this whole book is basically a scam
    same as the Koran.... [ as a holy book]
    HOW
    well, it is presented as a HOLY BOOK as is the Koran, and 2 billion people believe the Koran and the bible and live lives as sinners and die from sin an have learnt nothing from these 2 books

the fruit
    the scam goes like this?

long long long ago a plan was hatched to rule the world and have the masses controlled not by guns but by religion.
    A PSY OPS CALLED brainwashing that these books are ''god breathed'' and ''infallible'' and promoted as ''GOD SAID BOOKS''. and dont dare question them

PSY OPS used by military and police forces AND religion to influence a target audience's value systems, belief systems, emotions, motives, reasoning, and behavior.
    so
    these religions create a division in the children of God,
    create war and hatred,
    racial tensions and
    worst of all an eye for an eye mentality in all the nations of this world.

it is the biggest of all deceptions and few even notice. UNLESS JESUS CALLS them out.,

Lucy,

I think Ken and Spying are only now realizing the above fact about you, however, I have known this about you for several years now, because your always speaking carnal minded against Yah's laws, even when we show you umpteen verses of scriptures by Messiah and His apostles upholding Yah's laws.

Smile

THEY ARE FROM SATAN - posing as the Father creator - the butchery, the inhumanity, the slavery, the thief, and all that evil actions against the child of Father is satanic
    you are a product of indoctrination and the cult-URE OF YOUR NATION, A NON THINKER and a follower of an eye for an eye god.

JESUS NEVER ONCE reproduced any acts nor accused anyone like that the OT god did.
    that should be a clue enough, to make you study the fruits [ character] of all gods................
    Lucy,

As I said, and as Paul wrote, the carnal mind is an enemy against His laws Romans 8:7, and your post proves whom you serve, the arch transgressor the devil.

THEY ARE FROM SATAN - posing as the Father creator - the butchery, the inhumanity, the slavery, the thieving from other NATIONS, and all that evil actions against the children of Father is satanic
    Elijah you are a product of indoctrination and the cult-URE OF YOUR NATION, A NON THINKER and a follower of an eye for an eye god.

infact
    i AM COMING TO THINK this whole book is basically a scam
    same as the Koran.... [ as a holy book]
    HOW
    well, it is presented as a HOLY BOOK as is the Koran, and 2 billion people believe the Koran and the bible and live lives as sinners and die from sin an have learnt nothing from these 2 books

the fruit
    the scam goes like this?

long long long ago a plan was hatched to rule the world and have the masses controlled not by guns but by religion.
    A PSY OPS CALLED brainwashing that these books are ''god breathed'' and ''infallible'' and prmoted as ''GOD SAID BOOKS''. and dont dare question them

PSY OPS used by military and police forces AND religion to influence a target audience's value systems, belief systems, emotions, motives, reasoning, and behavior.
    so
    these religions create a division in the children of God,
    create war and hatred,
    racial tensions and
    worst of all an eye for an eye mentality in all the nations of this world.

it is the biggest of all deceptions and few even notice. UNLESS JESUS CALLS them out.,
    Lucy,

Those laws are evil
    Lucy, what is evil about thou shalt not murder, or do love to murder?

creation of wars, hatreds divisions within the whole human family of Father Abba

Abrahamic Religion Analysis - as an Ancient Psychological Warfare

AN analysis of Abrahamic religions largely gleaned from a lifetime of observing the results of these ideologies.
    the fruit
    these belief systems are maliciously designed as control mechanisms,

rather than advancing people into holiness love and goodwill towards each other, it has created hatred wars and division,.

JESUS SAID THESE PEOPLE WERE CAPTIVES HE HAD COME TO FREE.
    THE WORD ''captive AND free '' should be the buzz words that gives the clues to the agendas that have deceived most peoples!
    what is needed is anointed CULT BUSTERS.

Smile

Lucy, your not going to answer this question are you.

Lucy, what is evil about thou shalt not murder, or do love to murder?

Oh I can't answer that question either...I might incriminate myself...so I'll ignore it as usual.