Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Judaizers!

Spying,

Suppose you tell us and answer, why are people worshipping the devil Rev.13:3-4, 8, 11 that there names are not written in the Lamb's book of Life??

And please notice the ?? mark at the end.

Thumbs up Judaizers Do Make Requirements For Others To Follow!

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Thank you for your reply. I noticed that in your replies that you made no attempt to answer the questions quoted below which I asked of you above:

"From which House, EliYah, do you hail?"

"I am curious concerning your progress if you have already followed and completed the process whereby you have become free from your own covenant with HaSatan? How did that work out for you?"

I am not complaining in pointing out that you failed to answer my questions. I am only working to help you remain consistent with what you continually require of others. So, I graciously ask these questions of you again:

"I am curious concerning your progress if you have already followed and completed the process whereby you have become free from your own covenant with HaSatan? How did that work out for you?"

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to now answer these my questions to you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Thank you for your reply. I noticed that in your replies that you made no attempt to answer the questions quoted below which I asked of you above:

I am not complaining in pointing out that you failed to answer my questions. I am only working to help you remain consistent with what you continually require of others. So, I graciously ask these questions of you again:

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to now answer these my questions to you, I am, Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

As I have told you, I'm Hebrew, and I will add these text of scriptures Galatians 3:29; Ephesians 2:19, and am of the Household of Yah.

I have already legally canceled or annulled the contract, and have you legally annulled your contract with the arch enemy??

And as you said: I do directly draw this attention so that you yourself cannot later claim that I did not answer your question.

Suppose you tell us and answer, why are those people who are worshipping the devil Rev.13:3-4, 8, 11 that there names are not written in the Lamb's book of Life who do??

Question EliYah's Physical House?

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM (see John 20:28)!

Shabbat Shalom!

I am forced again to call the attention of all to the question which I had previously asked of EliYah. I had previously asked EliYah concerning his physical heritage. I wanted him to declare whether or not he himself did hail from either the House of Judah or the House of Israel. Stated below is how I first asked this question of EliYah in my post #35 to him on page 3 of this thread:

"I have openly stated above that I am a physical descendant of the divorced House of Israel. Could you be so kind to inform us concerning your present relationship with YAHWEH ELOHIM? Are you a physical Jew? Are you yourself a physical descendant of the House of Israel. If you are neither, upon what is your present relationship with Messiah Yahushua based? Please be specific."

Receiving no answer from EliYah, I then directly asked this question of EliYah in my post #39 on page 3 of this thread:

EliYah answered my question with this response in his post #40 on page 3 of this thread:

"Spying,

I'm Hebrew through in through, now answer my question.
    "

The physical descendants of the House of Judah and the physical descendants of the House of Israel are all Hebrews. Accordingly, EliYah through his reply above did avoid giving to me a direct answer to my question which I have asked of him.

Do any of you understand why EliYah should be unwilling to give me a direct answer? If so, then please help me out right here!

This is not the full record on this thread concerning EliYah's reluctance to answer questions rendered to him. More record will be forthcoming Yahushua willing!

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM (see John 20:28)!

Shabbat Shalom!

I am forced again I guess Ken has a butter knife stuck at your throat. LOL to call the attention of all to the question which I had previously asked of EliYah. I had previously asked EliYah concerning his physical heritage. I wanted him to declare whether or not he himself did hail from either the House of Judah or the House of Israel. Stated below is how I first asked this question of EliYah in my post #35 to him on page 3 of this thread:

"I have openly stated above that I am a physical descendant of the divorced House of Israel. And why did you not be specific of which tribe you were too, or does it make any difference? Could you be so kind to inform us concerning your present relationship with YAHWEH ELOHIM? Are you a physical Jew? Are you yourself a physical descendant of the House of Israel. If you are neither, upon what is your present relationship with Messiah Yahushua based? Please be specific." See and re-read these texts of scriptures 2 Cor.11:2; Eph.5:23

Receiving no answer from EliYah, I then directly asked this question of EliYah in my post #39 on page 3 of this thread: You like must like lying too, you did get an answer.

EliYah answered my question with this response in his post #40 on page 3 of this thread:

"Spying,

I'm Hebrew through in through, now answer my question.
    "You did get an answer: As I have told you, I'm Hebrew, and I will add these text of scriptures Galatians 3:29; Ephesians 2:19, and am of the Household of Yah. See my post #63 of this thread.

The physical descendants of the House of Judah and the physical descendants of the House of Israel are all Hebrews. Accordingly, EliYah through his reply above did avoid giving to me a direct answer to my question which I have asked of him.

Do any of you understand why EliYah should be unwilling to give me a direct answer? If so, then please help me out right here! Yea, you need all the help you can get, because your post reminds me of Edmund's AH scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSv2yPNryY0

This is not the full record on this thread concerning EliYah's reluctance to answer questions rendered to him. More record will be forthcoming Yahushua willing!And everyone can be assured that you will NOT list all of your unanswered questions asked by me though will YOU?

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up My Tribe!

Hi EliYah,

After consulting with ImAHebew concerning your interpretation of the existence of a House of Hebrew, we both are of the opinion that you should be commended for clearly moving away from your previously held opinion that private interpretations should not be voiced or advocated and maintained among the people of YAHWEH.

I had previously asked you to state which physical House from which you did hail, and you did give me an answer which is not according to the Scriptures. You claimed that you were Hebrew and that you were of the Household of YAH. It is true that the promises were given to Abraham who is a Hebrew and to His SEED, My Messiah Yahushua, who is also a Hebrew. On the night of HIS Betrayal, Messiah Yahushua, the Seed, made a New Covenant with eleven of HIS Disciples. These Eleven had previously been told that they would sit as judges over the twelve tribes of Israel (Matthew 19:28). Matthias was chosen to replace Judas (see Acts 1:23-26) so that the above Office of the Twelve was indeed restored and made complete.

Why did Messiah Yahushua initially only chose 12 Apostles when we know according to the Scriptures that there were actually 13 Tribes because Jacob gave Joseph a double inheritance by elevating Joseph's two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, to the status of independent Tribes? I myself do not limit Messiah's authority to appoint other men as Apostles of HIS Body as is sometimes voiced on this forum, and I do see the need for the appointment of an additional Apostle to rule or judge the additional Tribe. This actually may apply to our time as Ephraim and Manasseh are made known to us. It is my personal belief that the United States of America are actually the company of nations (Goy) represented by Ephraim, and that the great nation, Manasseh, is actually Great Britain. I differ from the teaching of the former Worldwide Church of God in this regard. Even so, we both would agree that the United States of America and Great Britain hail from the Tribe of Joseph. Accordingly, in answer to your question, I personally hail from the Tribe of Ephraim, the younger son of Joseph.

When I consider the greatness of these things, the very last thing that I would do is to renounce my birth certificate which proves that I am a citizen of this great company of nations (Goy), the blessed younger son of Joseph.

Please look at the tremendous blessings which Jacob pronounced over Joseph:

Genesis 49:22-26
    22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
    23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
    24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel
    25 Even by the EL of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
    26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

By no means finished with this issue and hoping to continue with this post, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Hi EliYah,

After consulting with ImAHebew concerning your interpretation of the existence of a House of Hebrew, we both are of the opinion that you should be commended for clearly moving away from your previously held opinion that private interpretations should not be voiced or advocated and maintained among the people of YAHWEH.I was not giving a private interpretation, and I do not advocate any such thing either, you have misunderstood me.

I had previously asked you to state which physical House from which you did hail, and you did give me an answer which is not according to the Scriptures. You claimed that you were Hebrew and that you were of the Household of YAH. It is true that the promises were given to Abraham who is a Hebrew and to His SEED, My Messiah Yahushua, who is also a Hebrew. On the night of HIS Betrayal, Messiah Yahushua, the Seed, made a New Covenant with eleven of HIS Disciples. These Eleven had previously been told that they would sit as judges over the twelve tribes of Israel (Matthew 19:28). Matthias was chosen to replace Judas (see Acts 1:23-26) so that the above Office of the Twelve was indeed restored and made complete.

Why did Messiah Yahushua initially only chose 12 Apostles when we know according to the Scriptures that there were actually 13 Tribes because Jacob gave Joseph a double inheritance by elevating Joseph's two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, to the status of independent Tribes? I myself do not limit Messiah's authority to appoint other men as Apostles of HIS Body as is sometimes voiced on this forum, and I do see the need for the appointment of an additional Apostle to rule or judge the additional Tribe. This actually may apply to our time as Ephraim and Manasseh are made known to us. It is my personal belief that the United States of America are actually the company of nations (Goy) represented by Ephraim, and that the great nation, Manasseh, is actually Great Britain. I differ from the teaching of the former Worldwide Church of God in this regard. Even so, we both would agree that the United States of America and Great Britain hail from the Tribe of Joseph. Accordingly, in answer to your question, I personally hail from the Tribe of Ephraim, the younger son of Joseph.

When I consider the greatness of these things, the very last thing that I would do is to renounce my birth certificate which proves that I am a citizen of this great company of nations (Goy), the blessed younger son of Joseph. The birth certificate is a Roman Catholic contract, and it was implemented in the USA in the 1800s, and by March 9th, 1933 the Roman Catholic take over(usurped) of this Country by Rome's Jesuits was complete, the same way as the Israelites were usurped under Jezebel and her father king of Tyre and Zidon.

You serve the Jesuit Popes of Rome and the devil through that blood contract Rev.13, and it is binding proof that YOU are their legal property Rev.18 to trade in commerce, and to finance their wars, and make no mistake, it is a part of the mark of the beast, which you are willfully accepting.

Please look at the tremendous blessings which Jacob pronounced over Joseph:

Genesis 49:22-26
    22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
    23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
    24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel
    25 Even by the EL of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
    26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

By no means finished with this issue and hoping to continue with this post, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr And don't try to kid me, there are no blessings for legal contract fornicators with the devil as the Israelites served Baal under Jezebel and Ahab.

Spying,

It's becoming evident that you do not believe these texts of scriptures below, or you will try to wrest them to another meaning.

And what concord/agreement contract hath Messiah with Belial/devil? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

And what agreement/contract hath the temple of God/Yah with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God/Yah; as God/Yah hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God/Yah, and they shall be my people.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord/Yahweh, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord/Yahweh Almighty. 2 Corinthians 6:15-18.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=concord&t=KJV

And I/John heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. Revelation 18:4.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...t+of+her&t=KJV

The old sly deceptive devil has had a long time to correct his mistakes, and he knows that he has to get each person in a legally binding contract by hook or crook deception, and this is also how the kingdoms of this world was delivered unto him, Adam and Eve fornicated with the devil, and as you should well know, such things are completely forbidden in the scriptures.

All I can do is warn people, I can't force them to get out of their contracts, but Yah has made a way out of it legally, and it's each person's responsibility to do so.

Question From Which House, EliYah?

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

Thank you for this your reply and denial:

"I was not giving a private interpretation, and I do not advocate any such thing either, you have misunderstood me."

It is possible that I did misunderstand you, but did I not give you several chances to declare to all of us whether or not you do hail from either the House of Israel or from the House of Judah? Your inability to openly declare your affiliation to either House indicates to me that you like Lucy lack the true scriptural understanding concerning those who are the recipients of the New Covenant. According to the Scriptures, they must hail from either the House of Israel or the House of Judah.

This issue is fundamentally important because both the Old Testament and New Testament Scriptures verify that the New Covenant is made with the physical House of Israel and with the physical House of Judah:

Jeremiah 31:31
    31 Behold, the days come, saith YAHWEH, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:7-8
    7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
    8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith YAHWEH, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Being a Hebrew does not necessarily make someone a recipient of the New Covenant. Judas was a Hebrew, and the New Covenant was not made with him.

So, EliYah, since you believe like Lucy that the New Covenant was made with you, I will give you another chance to declare from which House you do hail.

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

dear Spying you need to be corrected

I did not wish to return here to this topic but TRUTH OUT forces my hand
    FOR THE TRUE FACTS for the NEW CREATURE WHO DIED with Yeshua upon the cross.
    a dead person has no nation or house.
    = to recommend them

Mat 21:43  "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it. 

The kingdom of God will be taken from those who reject "the chief cornerstone" and it will be given to another.

Who is the nation that accepted "the chief cornerstone"?

1Pe 2:4  Coming to Him as to a living stone,[ now As the nation/house] rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious, 
    1Pe 2:5  you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 
    1Pe 2:6  Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A CHIEF CORNERSTONE, ELECT, PRECIOUS, AND HE WHO BELIEVES ON HIM WILL BY NO MEANS BE PUT TO SHAME." 
    1Pe 2:7  Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient, "THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED HAS BECOME THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE," 
    1Pe 2:8  and "A STONE OF STUMBLING AND A ROCK OF OFFENSE." They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed. 
    1Pe 2:9  But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 
    1Pe 2:10  who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy. 

v 10 who once were not a people [ not ever in bible history named as a nation/nations or house ] but now are the people who had not obtained mercy [Israel/Judah had obtained mercy ] but now have obtained mercy = as the royal priesthood of the undying kind bearng the fruits of a HOLY NATION
    I am from the house/nation of the living stones.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

Thank you for this your reply and denial:

"I was not giving a private interpretation, and I do not advocate any such thing either, you have misunderstood me."

It is possible that I did misunderstand you, but did I not give you several chances to declare to all of us whether or not you do hail from either the House of Israel or from the House of Judah? Your inability to openly declare your affiliation to either House indicates to me that you like Lucy lack the true scriptural understanding concerning those who are the recipients of the New Covenant. According to the Scriptures, they must hail from either the House of Israel or the House of Judah.

This issue is fundamentally important because both the Old Testament and New Testament Scriptures verify that the New Covenant is made with the physical House of Israel and with the physical House of Judah:

Jeremiah 31:31
    31 Behold, the days come, saith YAHWEH, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:7-8
    7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
    8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith YAHWEH, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Being a Hebrew does not necessarily make someone a recipient of the New Covenant. Judas was a Hebrew, and the New Covenant was not made with him.

So, EliYah, since you believe like Lucy that the New Covenant was made with you, I will give you another chance to declare from which House you do hail.

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

I'm from the tribes of Joseph and Asher, I'm a Hebrew of the Hebrews.

And Judas was an example of making a covenant with the devil too.

Now tell us, why are those who worship the devil dragon Rev.13:4, 11 names not written in the Lamb's book of life, if they do not belong legally to him-the devil?

You are owned through your Birth Certificate.

Spying,

You are owned through your Birth Certificate.

SANTOS BONACCI CALLS POPE ONTO THE CARPET

Posted on February 7, 2016 by David Robinson

In the video provided below a friend of humanity, Santos Bonacci tells the Pope, Jorge Borgoglio, aka Pope Francisco, to stop the Vatican’s greed.

They turned everyone into decedents and slaves to steal their energy and Estate Trusts or Mortmain Credit Accounts.

This is the reason for all the wars and tax slavery caused by the Vatican controlled Crown Banks, as explained in the text immediately below.

The Vatican owns the Crown/CITY OF LONDON and so, of course, the Crown Temple B.A.R.

They own YOU through the BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

You mother abandoned you, her child, to the STATE.

Since 1933, upon each new child being borne, the Executors or Administrators of the higher Estate willingly and knowingly convey the beneficial entitlements of the child as Beneficiary into the 1st Cestui Que (Vie) Trust in the form of a Registry Number by registering the Name, thereby creating the Corporate Person and denying the child any rights as an owner of Real Property.

This document issued by Pope Francis is historic on multiple levels, but is most significant above all others in that it recognizes the supremacy of the Golden Rule, the same teaching ascribed to Jesus Christ and the intimate connection to the Rule of Law, that all are subject to the rule of law, no one is above the law.”

“The Vatican created a world trust using the birth certificate to capture the value of each individual’s future productive energy.

Each state, province and country in the fiat monetary system, contributes their people’s value to this world trust identified by the SS, SIN or EIN numbers (for example) maintained in the Vatican registry.

Corporations worldwide (individuals became corporate fictions through their birth certificate) are connected to the Vatican through law (Vatican to Crown to BAR to laws to judge to people) and through money (Vatican birth accounts value to IMF to Treasury (Federal Reserve) to banks to people (loans) to judges (administration) and sheriffs (confiscation).”

“’Judges’ administer the birth trust account in court matters favoring the court and the banks, acting as the presumed “beneficiary” since they have not properly advised the “true beneficiary” of their own trust.

‘Judges’, ‘attorneys’, bankers, lawmakers, law enforcement and all public officials (servants) are now held personally liable for their confiscation of true beneficiary’s homes, cars, money and assets; false imprisonment, deception, harassment, and conversion of the true beneficiary’s trust funds.

( You just have to love the term ‘Papal Bull’. )

Message to Pope Francis to end World Slavery!

Please watch the video on this at the address below.

https://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpre...h-certificate/

Spying,

You have had a legal covenant contract agreement with the devil since your birth, and you cannot make a legal covenant with Messiah, until you anull your first legal covenant with the devil, and the devil owns you lock, stock, and barrel legally.

Thumbs up Repentance From Sin Is Foundational!

Hi Lucy,

Yes, indeed, it is true that I have need of correction because my knowledge is incomplete; otherwise, why would the ELECT be admonished to grow in grace and knowledge of the YAHWEH and SAVIOR of us, Yahushua Messiah (see 2 Peter 3:18), and why would the Apostle Paul admonish the Babies in Messiah to forego their use of milk and begin to develop the habit of eating solid food (Hebrews 5:11-14)?

Allow me to bring to your attention your irrational understanding of the doctrine of repentance. According to the Apostle Paul, the chief fundamentals of the utterances of ELOHIM are milk. Of course, these beginning principles are listed for us in the first two verses of chapter 6 of Hebrews. Repentance from dead works is listed first in verse 1, and this repentance is foundational in the life of a Believer of Messiah Yahushua. Of course, dead works are those works which lead to physical death. The Apostle Paul, whom you hate, expressed it best in this manner:

Romans 6:23
    23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of ELOHIM is perpetual life in Yahushua Messiah our YAHWEH.

You yourself claim perpetual life for yourself and your family; yet, the only repudiation or repentance from sin which you will admit to in your life is the sin of unbelief, that is, your former belief as a pew person in an apostate church. Sin otherwise has no meaning for you except perhaps when you actively engage in your role as a fruit inspector in the lives of others. Under this circumstance, you are more than willing to greatly expand your concept of sin.

Both ImAHebrew and myself believe in LIFE NOW. Why do you not judge us according to the permissive standard whereby you judge yourself and your family?

As it is, both ImAHebrew and I believe that we did die with Messiah Yahushua on HIS Cross. Of course, this gift of death given to us is the death of the sinner within ourselves who did unknowingly contribute to the suffering and death of Our Messiah Yahushua through our sin. This recognition of the horrible consequence of our sin is the exact circumstance which led us to our repentance from our former life of sin. Of course, you are correct in your assessment that the dead have nothing to commend them. However, we firmly believe in the resurrection of Messiah Yahushua who does now live in both ImAHebrew and myself, and as such, both ImAHebrew and myself have been united with the most powerful BEING in the whole Universe.

We can see right through you, Lucy, and we know by your statements that you yourself are outside the New Covenant of Messiah Yahushua since you cannot prove by your present life that Lucy the sinner did die with Messiah Yahushua. Even so, both ImAHebrew and myself yet have hope for your repentance.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

that is only your own opinion Spying

my Saviour doesnt hold on me to your opinion
    no
    I have HIS OPINIONS AND THAT IS WHAT COUNTS
    when a saint has Jesus ALL other opinions are of no account

HIS IMPARTATION
    “I have reserved an impartation of My Glory for the Living.
    This can only be comprehended by a peculiar people.
    You know if you are peculiar. My Spirit witnesses to you that you are peculiar. I began working in your life in your youth.
    I was testing you when you didn’t even know it. I tested you to know your heart, and to search out the desire of your heart.
    Things happened in your life through which I saw your heart.
    My peculiar people have all tasted rejection and isolation.
    I used this to work in you brokenness and a humiliation so that when I appeared to you, you would respond to Me.
    If you could see your natural soul as I see it, you would see that My work is near completion.
    When something is created, the fine features are at the end of the process. I am working in you a work of beauty as a vessel to be greatly admired.

''and He walks with me
    And He talks to me
    And He tells me i am His own
    And the Love we share
    As we tarry there
    Is far greater than ever known''
    i' M THE MOST BLESSED of saints in this world SITTING UNDER HIS TENDER LOVING CARE and nothing or none can harm me.

Not even your opinions dear friend

YOUR UNBELIEF is very apparent as you fail even to understand its true meanings.
    you brood over the bible, rather than ALLOWING THE GREAT SPIRIT OF ETERNITY TO BROOD OVER YOU in 2018ad..... to CHANGE YOU AND ALTER your whole being INTO A NEW SPECIES and not live back with the pyramids and with the sand dwellers wandering in a circle.
    while you may well think you have LIFE NOW but you have yet to receive your personal invitation.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!