Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Judaizers!

CAN YOU EXPLAIN how saul/PAUL is an apostle when he failed

TO BE selected by the original disciples and was not chosen as the 12 th apostle
    can you explain why saul is a SELF PROFESSED 22 times
    can you explain why PETER was the ''apostle to the gentiles''
    can you explain why Jesus knew of these false apostles and singled out Paul in Rev 2 v 2
    can you explain the CONDITIONS of an apostle found in acts THAT Saul/Paul failed to meet
    can you explain, why JESUS WARNED of such people

now the thing is
    BECAUSE SAUL'S letters are in THE BIBLE we have to believe HIM - why?
    because HE SAID SO BUT JESUS NEVER SAID SO - BUT WARNED,

conditions of an apostle.~~~ lets see the truth~~~~~

What Is an Apostle? Requirements from Acts 1:21–26 - HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF AN PERSON CALLED 'AN APOSTLE'
    does Saul, who RE-NAMED HIMSELF Paul = meet such requirement NO
    Acts 1:21–26 begins with the words of Peter:
    “21 ‘So one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,
    22 beginning from the baptism of John until the day when he was taken up from us—one of these men must become with us a witness to his resurrection.’
    23 And they put forward two, Joseph called Barabbas, who was also called Justus, and Matthias.
    24 And they prayed and said, ‘You, Lord, who know the hearts of all, show which one of these two you have chosen
    25 to take the place in this ministry and apostleship from which Judas turned aside to go to his own place.’
    26 And they cast lots for them, and the lot fell on Matthias, and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.”
    (Acts 1:21–26)
    question
    DID saul/paul accompany Jesus for 3 odd years and see the ministry and hear the mysteries of the Kingdom of God personally
    NO
    therefore Saul was never an apostle under the authority and ministry of Jesus Himself

from Jesus HIMSELF
    The eleven and prayed to the Lord Jesus that He would reveal to them the apostle He had already chosen (Acts 1:24).
    In this way, it could be said that, just as Jesus had personally appointed the other apostles (Mark 3:13–19),
    so also did He appoint Matthias through the casting of lots.
    12 IS THE # OF THE GOVERNING AUTHORITY OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN - not 13 14 15 16 - just 12 now it is revealed Saul/Paul was OUTSIDE THIS DIVINE AUTHORITY.
    that matches the 12 tribes and the 12 foundational stones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So why did Jesus warn us of such ''self professed apostles'' look at me I am an apostle'' because He did not chose them and as Paul was a contemporary, he was well able to chose Saul instead of Matthias BUT DID NOT.
    IT WAS CLEARLY STATED PETER was the apostle to the gentiles.
    Acts 15:7

" After there had been much debate, Peter STOOD up and said to them,
    “Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that BY MY MOUTH the GENTILES would HEAR the word of the gospel and believe.
    the true facts it was PETER THE ORIGINAL APOSTLE APPOINTED THE APOSTLE TO THE GENTILES.

WHY SO
    because Peter was part of the 12 and the appointed to proclaim the divine government,
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    TO BE selected by the original disciples and was not chosen as the 12 th apostle
    can you explain why saul is a SELF PROFESSED 22 times
    can you explain why PETER was the ''apostle to the gentiles''
    can you explain why Jesus knew of these false apostles and singled out Paul in Rev 2 v 2
    can you explain the CONDITIONS of an apostle found in acts THAT Saul/Paul failed to meet
    can you explain, why JESUS WARNED if such people

now the thing is
    BECAUSE SAUL'S letters are in THE BIBLE we have to believe HIM - why?
    because HE SAID SO BUT JESUS NEVER SAID SO - BUT WARNED,

conditions of an apostle.~~~ lets see the truth~~~~~

What Is an Apostle? Requirements from Acts 1:2126 - HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF AN PERSON CALLED 'AN APOSTLE'
    does Saul, who RE-NAMED HIMSELF Paul = meet such requirement NO

question
    DID saul/paul accompany Jesus for 3 odd years and see the ministry and hear the mysteries of the Kingdom of God personally
    NO
    therefore Saul was never an apostle under the authority and ministry of Jesus Himself

from Jesus HIMSELF

12 IS THE # OF THE GOVERNING AUTHORITY OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN - not 13 14 15 16 - just 12 now it is revealed Saul/Paul was OUTSIDE THIS DIVINE AUTHORITY.
    that matches the 12 tribes and the 12 foundational stones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So why did Jesus warn us of such ''self professed apostles'' look at me I am an apostle'' because He did not chose them and as Paul was a contemporary, he was well able to chose Saul instead of Matthias BUT DID NOT.
    IT WAS CLEARLY STATED PETER was the apostle to the gentiles.

the true facts it was PETER THE ORIGINAL APOSTLE APPOINTED THE APOSTLE TO THE GENTILES.

WHY SO
    because Peter was part of the 12 and the appointed to proclaim the divine government,
    Lucy, why do you keep repeating other people's writings over and over, do you think repeating their lies over and over will finally make it true? You have umpteen threads repeating other people's lies, but you sure don't hesitate to steal and quote Paul's words though do you?

And where does Acts 1:21-26 say, that this is a criteria for being an apostle as you say?

Lucy,

Messiah Himself says, those people who do not listen nor do or obey His words are foolish or stupid Matthew 7:26 like a person building their house on sand.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...6&t=KJV&page=1

And you call me mental, you had better go look in a mirror.

Smile

Jesus never mentioned Paul's name in Rev.2V2, but He sure did mention modern Jezebel women flagrantly disobeying Him in Rev.2:19-21, and boy was He ever right on that.

You can bet she will run to the matrix for more of her lying Jon's gospel, because she don't study the scriptures to be approved, she studies the lying matrix.

why dont you answer the question Elijah

I know why
    you are a verse quoter only!!!!
    you FAIL to understand the context and so cannot expound upon the verse - but just quote them - so does the devil

look at the criteria to chose an apostle
    study it and come back and apologise, for your misunderstanding of H0W AN APOSTLE IS APPOINTED.
    THEN KNOW saul did not qualify

SHOULD YOU NOT apologise to me, and the truth I bring, we will know for sure you are a TARE!!!
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

Lucy, come on, this foolishness is getting old.

I know why
    you FAIL to understand the context and so cannot expound upon the verse - but just quote them - so does the devil

study it and come back and apologise, for your misunderstanding of H0W AN APOSTLE IS APPOINTED.

SHOULD YOU NOT apologise to me, and the truth I bring, we will know for sure you are a TARE!!!
    Lucy, you are a verse quoter and then you will add in your OWN commentary to make the verse say what you want it to say, and reject verses that prove you wrong. An example: Paul and Barnabas go to Iconium as related by Luke in Acts 14. They go into the Jewish synagogue and preach the Gospel and a large number of Jews and Gentiles believe. Then unbelieving Jews stirred up the Gentiles, but Paul and Barnabas kept speaking boldly so that the city was divided...part held with the Jews, and part with the APOSTLES (Barnabas and Paul - Acts 14:4). Then Luke very clearly speaks again about the APOSTLES Barnabas and Paul in Acts 14:14, but your ONLY recourse is to say that Acts of the Apostles, written by Luke, is not true, YET, you use Acts 1 in YOUR defense of proving Paul was NOT an Apostle. My dear, you cannot have your cake and EAT it too. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

I know why

Lucy,

I have already answered this before in your other threads, that one/Matthias be ordained to be a witness with us of his/Messiah's resurrection, and please show us where these verses say that, this is a criteria for being an apostle as you add in your own words and meaning like the devil does?

Lucy,

I think it was Guyguy that pointed this out, that the devil added in his own words and meaning into these scriptures the same as you do.

For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. Psalms 91:11-12.

The devil said: And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. Matthew 4:6.

Where in Psalms 91:11-12 is this cast thyself down: written, and where is the meaning of throwing one's self off a high pinnacle meant in these verses?

You do the same as your daddy does with the scriptures Lucy, add in your own words, and twist their meaning to fit your own meaning.

And Lucy,

Hence the need of the true teacher Holy Spirit to separate the diamonds from the dung
    Where does His Holy Spirit even call His word the scriptures dung?

You blaspheme His name Rev.13:6 and His word John 1:1-14, and blaspheming verbally abusing your spiritual Husband Yah MessiahJeremiah 23:6 is a shame and disgrace on you.

Question Am I Like Lucy Left Without A Covenant?

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

Please look at the record or history of this thread. I begin this thread with one post, and Lucy quickly responded to that post. Then Lucy and EliYah basically hijacked the thread with their oft repeated feud. Their argument with each other engulfed the whole of page one, and then Lucy in her opening post of page 2 declared that she would leave the thread to allow EliYah to converse with his fellow Judaizers.

I received that news with gladness, and after waiting a number of days to see if Lucy would keep to her word, I began to post again on this thread by first exploring the issue of physical circumcision that confronted the new sect of Judaism which was in the process of being built by the resurrected Messiah Yahushua.

In a very short period of time, I found myself writing about my favorite topic: LIFE NOW! Edmund Dantes recognized that I was teaching that continued physical life in the flesh through belief in Messiah Yahushua was a fundamental belief of the Apostolic Assembly, and Edmund began to question me concerning LIFE NOW. Of course, EliYah could not allow me to teach about LIFE NOW unchallenged so he made a contradictory post to Edmund informing him that I was neglecting to look at all the scriptures on the issue of LIFE.

Since EliYah did not direct his remarks to me, I made no effort to reply to EliYah, and I continued to write and reply to Edmund up to the point where EliYah directly challenged my teaching that the Oral Law or Tradition was authorized and sanctioned by YAHWEH ELOHIM.

EliYah's challenge actually led to a rather good discussion between the both of us concerning the New Covenant, and Lucy could not tolerate being left out of that particular discussion. Accordingly, Lucy once again joined the Judaizers and in doing so renewed her feud with EliYah.

Hoping, therefore, that the feud has temporarily run its course, I will again run the risk of resuming my contribution to this thread by actually working to the best of my ability to answer EliYah's request that I answer this his question to me:

"Spying,

I'm Hebrew through in through, now answer my question.

The question that you should be asking, how can you make a covenant with Messiah, when you first made a covenant agreement with the devil 2 Cor.6:15, and can you even do such things?
    "

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to come to my aid and help me in answering this most difficult of questions, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying, not trying to ditch conversations...i just can't keep up!
    I could be wrong. It happens.

You are owned through your Birth Certificate, and who owns you?

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

Please look at the record or history of this thread. I begin this thread with one post, and Lucy quickly responded to that post. Then Lucy and EliYah basically hijacked the thread with their oft repeated feud. Their argument with each other engulfed the whole of page one, and then Lucy in her opening post of page 2 declared that she would leave the thread to allow EliYah to converse with his fellow Judaizers.

I received that news with gladness, and after waiting a number of days to see if Lucy would keep to her word, I began to post again on this thread by first exploring the issue of physical circumcision that confronted the new sect of Judaism which was in the process of being built by the resurrected Messiah Yahushua.

In a very short period of time, I found myself writing about my favorite topic: LIFE NOW! Edmund Dantes recognized that I was teaching that continued physical life in the flesh through belief in Messiah Yahushua was a fundamental belief of the Apostolic Assembly, and Edmund began to question me concerning LIFE NOW. Of course, EliYah could not allow me to teach about LIFE NOW unchallenged so he made a contradictory post to Edmund informing him that I was neglecting to look at all the scriptures on the issue of LIFE.

Since EliYah did not direct his remarks to me, I made no effort to reply to EliYah, and I continued to write and reply to Edmund up to the point where EliYah directly challenged my teaching that the Oral Law or Tradition was authorized and sanctioned by YAHWEH ELOHIM.

EliYah's challenge actually led to a rather good discussion between the both of us concerning the New Covenant, and Lucy could not tolerate being left out of that particular discussion. Accordingly, Lucy once again joined the Judaizers and in doing so renewed her feud with EliYah.

Hoping, therefore, that the feud has temporarily run its course, I will again run the risk of resuming my contribution to this thread by actually working to the best of my ability to answer EliYah's request that I answer this his question to me:

"Spying,

I'm Hebrew through in through, now answer my question.

The question that you should be asking, how can you make a covenant with Messiah, when you first made a covenant agreement with the devil 2 Cor.6:15, and can you even do such things?
    "

Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to come to my aid and help me in answering this most difficult of questions, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

The scriptures will answer that question, and here below is an article you can read that has to do with that question.

https://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpre...h-certificate/

Spying,

You do remember the subject of the children of the devil 1 John 3:10, this is in relation to it.

Thumbs up My Death And My 3rd Day Birth In Messiah Yahushua!

Hi EliYah.

Please make note of this reply, and note it well. The only birth certificate that really concerns me is this command of YAHWEH concerning the birth of My Messiah Yahushua:

Psalms 2:7
    7 Declaring the ordinance of YAHWEH: YAHWEH said to me, Thou art my Son, to-day have I begotten thee.

I also declare this command of YAHWEH to everyone here at Lo Ammi because if Messiah Yahuahua has indeed made me one with HIMSELF, then the Day of HIS Resurrection is also my Birthday. You yourself are quite free to believe otherwise should you be inclined to believe that your physical birth certificate means anything of great importance presently to you and to Messiah Yahushua. The Scripture does state this about the date of one's physical birth:

Ecclesiastes 7:1
    1 A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

For this reason, I do greatly value the death that My Messiah Yahushua has graciously made available to me through the Fulfillment of the Law. As it is written, and as I do believe:

Galatians 2:19-20
    19 For I through law am dead to law, that I might live unto ELOHIM.
    20 I am crucified with Messiah: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Messiah liveth in me: and the life which I now live in flesh I live in faith which is of the Son of the ELOHIM, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

It is evident to me that my spiritual death in Messiah Yahushua cancels or forfeits any claims made against me by any law or covenant made by any elohim or by any state or government or any of my relatives or any covenant outside of marriage made by me prior to my conversion. So, EliYah, I do not accept the burden which you are attempting to place upon me because I do believe in the death, burial, and 3rd Day resurrection which I do possess through My Messiah Yahushua.

I am curious concerning your progress if you have already followed and completed the process whereby you have become free from your own covenant with HaSatan? How did that work out for you?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. Please be aware, EliYah, that I in the above post did answer this your question without directly drawing attention to the fact that your question has been answered:

"The question that you should be asking, how can you make a covenant with Messiah, when you first made a covenant agreement with the devil 2 Cor.6:15, and can you even do such things?"

I do directly draw this attention so that you yourself cannot later claim that I did not answer your question.
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!