Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Judaizers!

Really

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Sure you do, you love lying to yourself, blaspheming His Holy Spirit one minute, and pretending that you have Messiah and life the next, and what double mindedness James 1:8; James 4:8.
    ELIJAH if I didnt have the dear holy spirit in my life = I would live like you.
    a foul mouth verse quoter on a pension = you need to walk away from bible idolatry its ruined your life

YOU NEED THE REAL not a paper god that you never eye witnessed it written
    a book that has caused pain and wars and hatred. never good will and love and joy to all men
    fear and hatred and division - the bible
    JESUS ISNT THERE. HE LIVES in the hearts of his people not always in a '' doctored book''

I never have to pretend Elijah NEVER EVER NEVER...……. I WALK WITH MY SAVIOUR and He supplies each need.
    I don't have welfare nor lack any good thing - just as He promises His people
    you live outside his realm as a verse quoter but nor a verse walker
    are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    ELIJAH if I didnt have the dear holy spirit in my life = I would live like you.
    a foul mouth verse quoter on a pension
    Lucy, you have a spirit, but it sure aint holy either, and your being traded Rev.18:13 in bed with the 2 Popes of Rome and the devil Rev.2:19-21; Rev.13: 4, 11; Rev.18:4, and you have no knowledge of how to get out.

elijah

Lucy, you have a spirit, but it sure aint holy either, and your being traded Rev.18:13 in bed with the 2 Popes of Rome and the devil Rev.2:19-21; Rev.13: 4, 11; Rev.18:4, and you have no way out.
    sometimes you are even more foolish than others.
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

Smile

sometimes you are even more foolish than others.
    Lucy,

John the apostles written words aint foolish, and you will find out who's foolish you double minded squirt.

what is really interesting to watch is this

when i post the truth and the facts Elijah begins ''the foul mouthing''
    if he was not demonically controlled he would be civil and answer as a gentleman.... but he never does.
    when the truth hits elijah, he goes into a demonic meltdown and becomes ABUSIVE

the bible is filled with a corrupt agendas that is why the churches have ''apologetics'' = to apologise.

Christian apologetics, is the science of giving a defense of the Christian faith.
    i don't have to APOLOGISE for my life in christ - I LIVE IN THE DIVINE STREAM OF ETERNITY.... john 11 v 24 25 26
    i dont turn abusing and give off a manure mouth when people ridicule me, because i tell the truth
    those poor saps have been indoctrinated with ugly preconceived churchy ideas so they die in sin from lack of knowledge.
    why do they lack knowledge when the bible is '''full of it'''
    well perhaps not the right type of true knowledge otherwise they would not die in sin
    they are to be pitied

no one can find the verse referred too about the law of moses as a clear and concise rendering.
    you need to so some serious homework and stop peddling the deadly traditions of men....there is NO actual verse describing the resurrection burial and death [3 -in-one] in the LAW OF MOSES.
    Are you so sure Lucy?

Yahweh thy Elohim will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me/Moses; unto him ye shall hearken;

I/Yahweh will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee/Moses, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. Deuteronomy 18:15, 18.

Who is that Prophet??

And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Yeshua of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before Elohim and all the people: Luke 24:19.

Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Yeshua of Nazareth, the son of Joseph. John 1:45.

And he shall send Yeshua Messiah, which before was preached unto you:...For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall Yahweh your Elohim raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. Acts 3:22.

This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall Yahweh your Elohim raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear. Acts 7:37.

Messiah is that Prophet that Moses wrote about.

on the moses thread Elijah

that was proven not so.
    i hate those lies you peddle by trying to draw some back into the ways of death and imperfections
    Jesus was not a ''model'' of Moses
    nor did the god of the OT put words in Jesus mouth.
    proof
    if this OT god did Jesus would have stoned the woman taken in adultery and would have had a far different ministry of kill maim destroy same as Moses

the \\prophet\\ could mean any OT prophet but was really indicating Joshua the side kick of Moses who did go on to kill main and destroy

Smile

that was proven not so.
    i hate those lies you peddle by trying to draw some back into the ways of death and imperfections
    Jesus was not a ''model'' of Moses
    nor did the god of the OT put words in Jesus mouth.
    proof
    if this OT god did Jesus would have stoned the woman taken in adultery and would have had a far different ministry of kill maim destroy same as Moses

the \\prophet\\ could mean any OT prophet but was really indicating Joshua the side kick of Moses who did go on to kill main and destroy
    Lucy,

The incident with the woman was not a lawful assembly, and your words have no basis in the word of truth, so your words are dung-to use your words.

Lucy,

Not according to the apostle John John 1:45 and the apostle Peter Acts 3:22, and I will believe their words John 17:20 over your prostituting lovers on the internet.

WHEN THE TRUTH HITS YOU SMACK IN THE FACE Elijah

you meltdown and manifest the devils abuses foul mouth trick.
    it is clearly seen
    i tell you the truth - you fly off and manifest an ugly foul mouth., your MO

BTW
    so you now admit the scriptures were ''doctored''
    - it took a while,~~~~
    however
    JESUS MANIFESTED ONLY GOODWILL TO ALL MEN
    never once did He come to kill maim and destroy - as the OT god delighted in murdering humans - all those ancient dear children -products of Father creator

how evil
    how spiteful
    how utterly BRUTAL

Smile

it is clearly seen

BTW
    - it took a while,~~~~
    however
    never once did He come to kill maim and destroy - as the OT god delighted in murdering humans - all those ancient dear children -products of Father creator

how evil
    how spiteful
    how utterly BRUTAL
    Lucy, what have I said that was foul mouthed that you have not said?

And the only non truth you get is from your religious croanie lovers on the internet, and they are whom you follow.

it is clearly seen

BTW
    - it took a while,~~~~
    however

how evil
    how spiteful
    how utterly BRUTAL
    No Lucy, the scriptures has not been doctored as you call it.

And why are Messiah and all of His apostles always re-quoting the same O.T. scriptures word for word in the N.T scriptures, if it was a different Father as your prostitute lovers on the internet you trust claims?

You going to answer this or not?

No Lucy, the scriptures has not been doctored as you call it.

And why are Messiah and all of His apostles always re-quoting the same O.T. scriptures word for word in the N.T scriptures, if it was a different Father as your prostitute lovers on the internet you trust claims?
    Or will it be again...

Oh I can't answer that question either...I might incriminate myself...and I can't defend my religious internet gods.