Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EliYah's Manufactured and Unreliable Quoting Of Me!

Ken,

I'm through playing yours and Spying's dishonest Pharisee games, and as Edmund would say, your an asshole Ken.

Smile

Spying, when did Ken move in with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

I'm through playing yours and Spying's dishonest Pharisee games, and as Edmund would say, your an asshole Ken.
    I'd at least use a contraction though.
    I could be wrong. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmund Dantes View Post
    I'd at least use a contraction though.
    Edmund, and what would your contraction be?

Edmund, and what would your contraction be?
    For typing on a phone, this is about the only one that gets me: https://goo.gl/images/MAvxEe

Smile

For typing on a phone, this is about the only one that gets me: https://goo.gl/images/MAvxEe
    Edmund, I guess that will work too, maybe Ken and Spying have each other for dinner, because they like playing with each others hammer too.

Edmund, you crack me up.

Shalom Edmund, I really love how you can make fun of someone without them knowing it...your really funny. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Edmund, I really love how you can make fun of someone without them knowing it...your really funny. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Funny like how? Am I here for your amusement?

Movie quote...relax.

https://youtu.be/E84VqqCPI7w
    Last edited by Edmund Dantes; 07-01-2018 at 10:05 PM.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Funny like how? Am I here for your amusement?

Movie quote...relax.

https://youtu.be/E84VqqCPI7w
    Shalom Edmund, funny like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUBOdEc1hU8

And no, but you do lighten things up. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

For the record Spying.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

Please show me a single word of your post that I changed in your post #69 on page 5 of "The Righteousness Of Yah" thread through the editing process. I edited your post to give you a warning. You know full well that as an Administrator that I can enter any post and make changes in the wording of the post. Since you are claiming that I made changes in your post itself, please be so kind to show me the change or changes that I made in your post!

I myself have been banned from many forums, but I have never charged or accused the moderators of a forum that they have entered into and changed the wording of my posts in a deceptive or hidden manner, at least as far as I can recall. To be sure, I have had my posts moderated in which many sentences and paragraphs were removed, and I have also experienced having many of my posts deleted without any explanation from the moderators. Often, I would simply leave without saying a word because I see little value in attempting to win such battles.

If I really believed the Administrators or Moderators of any forum of doing such evil and deceptive actions (save for deleting vulgarity and the like), I would immediately leave the forum because how can you have sincere and honest discussion without the assurance that the wording of your posts would be not be changed to your discredit.

Since you have proved you goal, EliYah, why are you still here, and what is your purpose for remaining here at Lo Ammi?

Thanking you in advance for your prompt withdrawal from this forum, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. Since you no doubt should be walking out the door, please be so kind to take Guyguy and Peach with you!
    Spying,

For what it's worth, I do not believe that you changed my words in my posts, and why did you edit inside my post instead of creating your own post?

Spying,

For what it's worth, I do not believe that you changed my words in my posts, and why did you edit inside my post instead of creating your own post?
    Spying, what's the difference of someone manufacturing a false quote of a person, than manufacturing a false statement of a person, and why is the very devil not doing anything about it?

That's it Spying, run and hide from these questions, you pretend to object to me manufacturing a false quote of you, when you and others will manufacture a false statement of others.

Smile

Spying, what's the difference of someone manufacturing a false quote of a person, than manufacturing a false statement of a person, and why is the very devil not doing anything about it?

That's it Spying, run and hide from these questions, you pretend to object to me manufacturing a false quote of you, when you and others will manufacture a false statement of others.
    Spying, you going to answer this, or keep fleeing when no one persueth thee?

Exclamation False Quoting Is The Greater Sin!

Hi EliYah,

You made this statement concerning me in which you are bearing false witness against me:

"Spying, you going to answer this, or keep fleeing when no one persueth thee?"

How so? Have I not told you on a number of occasions that I am in charge of what questions I choose to answer and that you are likewise in charge of what questions you answer. Just because i should choose to not answer one of your questions does not mean that I am fleeing from you or your question. That is entirely an assumption on your part which may or may not be true. If it is not true, then you have just committed a sin against me.

In a similar manner, it is a lie that you state that no one is pursuing me. How many times have you asked this question of me stated in various ways on this forum?:

"Spying, what's the difference of someone manufacturing a false quote of a person, than manufacturing a false statement of a person, and why is the very devil not doing anything about it?"

You have asked this once, twice, perhaps three times or more, have you not? So, you have been pursuing me to get an answer.

While I am against false statements, I do not get overly excited or upset about them. We all make false statements because the Scripture states that all men are liars. The Apostle Paul also states that knowledge will fail (1 Corinthians 13:8). For each person, what we know today will not be what we know tomorrow, that is, if we are increasing in knowledge. In a way each person dies as they fall asleep, and as they awake each day, they become a new person because they have new experiences from the new day in which they can gain new knowledge for themselves. The mature understand this to be true.

Now, when a person makes up a false statement which is know to that person to be false and then deliberately attributes that false statement to another person, this practice goes way beyond making a false statement about someone. While an element of deception may be found in both, false quoting compounds the element of deception, and for this reason, I consider false quoting to be a more serious sin.

I hope this answer is sufficient for you.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!And you should really do an in depth study on Baalim and his ass, because you pretend to bless, then you end up in your post with a false accusing curse.

You made this statement concerning me in which you are bearing false witness against me:And the self proclaimed Pharisee brothers don't ever bear false witness against me do they?

"Spying, you going to answer this, or keep fleeing when no one persueth thee?"

How so? Have I not told you on a number of occasions that I am in charge of what questions I choose to answer and that you are likewise in charge of what questions you answer. Just because i should choose to not answer one of your questions does not mean that I am fleeing from you or your question. That is entirely an assumption on your part which may or may not be true. If it is not true, then you have just committed a sin against me.And how is asking you a question sinning against you?? If that is indeed the case, then you have sinned against me numerous times, but the Pharisee can always pretend to justify his sinning though.

In a similar manner, it is a lie that you state that no one is pursuing me. How many times have you asked this question of me stated in various ways on this forum?:

"Spying, what's the difference of someone manufacturing a false quote of a person, than manufacturing a false statement of a person, and why is the very devil not doing anything about it?"

You have asked this once, twice, perhaps three times or more, have you not? So, you have been pursuing me to get an answer.So which is it Mr. double minded Pharisee?

While I am against false statements, I do not get overly excited or upset about them. We all make false statements because the Scripture states that all men are liars.If you do not get upset about them, then why did you create this thread murmuring and complaining? But then you only get upset with me false quoting you, but no one should get upset when you manufacture false statement accusations against others though huh? And to you, since all men are liars, then this justifies lying to be ok with you? See these texts Mr. Pharisee 2 Tim.3:3, Rev.21:8 The Apostle Paul also states that knowledge will fail (1 Corinthians 13:8). For each person, what we know today will not be what we know tomorrow, that is, if we are increasing in knowledge. In a way each person dies as they fall asleep, and as they awake each day, they become a new person because they have new experiences from the new day in which they can gain new knowledge for themselves. The mature understand this to be true.

Now, when a person makes up a false statement which is know to that person to be false and then deliberately attributes that false statement to another person, this practice goes way beyond making a false statement about someone. While an element of deception may be found in both, false quoting compounds the element of deception, and for this reason, I consider false quoting to be a more serious sin.And why don't you show us a scripture saying that, false quoting to be a more serious sin than manufacturing a false statement of others? The truth is Mr. Pharisee, you practice respect of persons, and break the scripture as James wrote in James 2:1-4, and your no more a true believer of Messiah than your dogs are, because your true fruits show whom you really serve.

I hope this answer is sufficient for you.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Look inside for the answers.

Exclamation This Thread Is About Your Manufactured And Unreliable Quoting Of Me!

Hi EliYah,

Thank you for your answers.

You asked this question of me which you placed inside your quoting of my post above:

"If you do not get upset about them, then why did you create this thread murmuring and complaining?"

Please refer back to my opening post on this thread, and you will see that I did not establish this thread to murmur and complain about false statements. I established this thread because of this your challenge to me:

"And please point out that false unreliable quoting that I did of you?"

The sole topic of this thread is about your false unreliable quoting of me. While I am against false statements as I do openly state in my post above which you yourself did quote, false statements can be of two types. A person can make a false statement or accusation against someone else not realizing that the accusation is not true, and a person can make a false statement against someone else knowing that the false statement is a lie. The former is a sin committed in ignorance, and the latter is a deliberate sin. The penalty for deliberate sin is death.

There is no doubt about the nature of false unreliable quoting. It is deliberate sin. If you yourself think otherwise, then I challenge you to please explain your reasoning.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!