Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: EliYah's Manufactured and Unreliable Quoting Of Me!

Thumbs down EliYah's Manufactured and Unreliable Quoting Of Me!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Shabbat Shalom!

EliYah, in his post #99 on page 7 of the thread "Why? Was the "Law of Moses" considered useless, and imperfect?" made this challenge to me:

"And please point out that false unreliable quoting that I did of you?"

Here is the first instance which came to my attention. This pseudo manufactured quote occurred in EliYah's post #54 on page 4 of "The Righteousness Of Yah" thread:

"As I said Mr. Pharisee, when you learn to cooperate and answer questions as well as you ask them, you will get some answers.

And why do you refuse to answer the questions above with scriptures themselves?
    Oh I can't do that, because I can't find any scriptures saying my words, so I will pretend to ignore the questions like a blind Pharisee.
    The words above in teal contain EliYah's false quote of me. EliYah attributes his own thinking and words to me by placing his words in a supposed quote of me. I nowhere stated those words.

Here is a link to the whole post on "The Righteousness Of Yah" thread:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...-Yah/page4/#54

Please notice should the reader scroll down on page 4 that I myself made no reply to his pseudo quote of me on that page.

Thanking everyone that should be moved to take the time to look, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Spying,

Everyone already knows that you have exclusive access to every member's posts on the forum, and you have even written inside my posts more than once, so you can doctor up anyone's posts, and even make posts disappear and reappear as Lucy asked about a while back.

Thumbs up My Warning To EliYah For False Quoting!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

The next instance where EliYah manufactured a quote where he placed his word in my mouth occurred in his post #69 on page 5 of "The Righteousness Of Yah" thread. Here below is his manufactured quote of me. Again, I place his false quote in green:

Hi EliYah, Cursings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!
    Now it should be obvious to everyone that EliYah in quoting me changed my usual "Blessings" to his word "Cursings" in his above quote of me. Here is a link to his whole post:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...-Yah/page5/#69

Please notice as the bottom of his post that I used my privilege as an Administrator of this forum to enter his post and place a warning to him concerning his misquoting of me:

"Latuwr: Please read and understand this warning. If you quote me and change any of my words in your quote of me, I will immediately in the future delete your post when I see your misquote, and I shall also consider banning you for bearing false witness. So, be very cautious right here, EliYah. Of course, if you are seeking an easy way out to avoid my prodding you to answer the questions asked of you in my repeated post to you, then everyone can see through your deliberate failure to be honest with everyone at this forum!
    Last edited by Spying; 03-19-2018 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Deliberate Misquoting!"

Now, I ask Everyone, is the above warning not rather clear?

Thanking Everyone that should take the time to look and perhaps give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

And I said Spying, Spying, let me correct your statement, and I have already answered your question in this thread.

And Spying, where is your own post number # warning me??

Thumbs down EliYah's Tangled Web!

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

I would like to draw Everyone's attention to the fact that EliYah was wholly aware of my warning to him because he quoted my warning to him in his post #71 on page 5 of "The Righteousness Of Yah" thread. So, it is not possible for anyone, neither EliYah, nor Guyguy, nor Peach, nor anyone else to claim that I did not warn EliYah or that EliYah was unaware of my warning.

In view of EliYah's reply to my first post on this thread implying that I have possibly doctored up his posts to make him look bad, I wonder why EliYah did not complain of that possibility if he really felt that to be true in his reply to me in his post #71 on page 5 of "The Righteousness Of Yah" thread. Here is a link to his post:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...-Yah/page5/#71

Now, the issue at that point becomes: Will EliYah comply with my requests of him?

Thanking Everyone that should take note of these facts, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Smile

And Spying, you love fabricating and false accusing too, but the Pharisee merely justifies himself huh?

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker! 06-22-2018, 08:18 PM, post # 145.

See here: http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...abbath+Breaker

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

I would like to draw Everyone's attention to the fact that EliYah was wholly aware of my warning to him because he quoted my warning to him in his post #71 on page 5 of "The Righteousness Of Yah" thread. So, it is not possible for anyone, neither EliYah, nor Guyguy, nor Peach, nor anyone else to claim that I did not warn EliYah or that EliYah was unaware of my warning.

In view of EliYah's reply to my first post on this thread implying that I have possibly doctored up his posts to make him look bad, I wonder why EliYah did not complain of that possibility if he really felt that to be true in his reply to me in his post #71 on page 5 of "The Righteousness Of Yah" thread. Here is a link to his post:

http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...-Yah/page5/#71

Now, the issue at that point becomes: Will EliYah comply with my requests of him?

Thanking Everyone that should take note of these facts, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    And Spying,

What good would it do to complain to the very wolf in sheep's clothing?

Smile And Spying, where is your own post number # warning me??

And Spying, where is your own post number # warning me, would you please show us your post number??

You see, Spying writes his warnings inside my back posts, and I have no way to even see them unless I go back and re-read my own posts again, and this is Spying's deception, and this was also the case on my being put out of his sinagogue for 16 days, and not 14 days as he said.

Thumbs down The Web Gets More Tangled!

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Breaker!

You asked this of me:
    Why do you ask me this question when you know full well that I placed your warning in your post #69 on page 5 of "The Righteousness Of Yah" Thread?

Are you still attempting to imply that I doctored your post so that I could give you my warning? Again, your post #71 acknowledges that you were aware that I edited your post #69 in order to give you your warning! If you really believed that I back then changed your wording of your post #69, why did you not state any objection to any changes in your wording back at that time?

I have more to add about your false quoting as you well are aware. Shall I continue?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

As I said Spying, what good would it do to complain to the devil himself, when you already know the devil is not going to change, and your own dishonesty proves your fruits.

Smile

Hi EliYah,

You asked this of me:

Why do you ask me this question when you know full well that I placed your warning in your post #69 on page 5 of "The Righteousness Of Yah" Thread?

Are you still attempting to imply that I doctored your post so that I could give you my warning? Again, your post #71 acknowledges that you were aware that I edited your post #69 in order to give you your warning! If you really believed that I back then changed your wording of your post #69, why did you not state any objection to any changes in your wording back at that time?

I have more to add about your false quoting as you well are aware. Shall I continue?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Again, your post #71 acknowledges that you were aware that I edited your post #69 in order to give you your warning!
    And now you have admitted to your deception for all to see it, and my goal has been proven .

Exclamation There Is No Deceptiom!

Hi EliYah,

Please show me a single word of your post that I changed in your post #69 on page 5 of "The Righteousness Of Yah" thread through the editing process. I edited your post to give you a warning. You know full well that as an Administrator that I can enter any post and make changes in the wording of the post. Since you are claiming that I made changes in your post itself, please be so kind to show me the change or changes that I made in your post!

I myself have been banned from many forums, but I have never charged or accused the moderators of a forum that they have entered into and changed the wording of my posts in a deceptive or hidden manner, at least as far as I can recall. To be sure, I have had my posts moderated in which many sentences and paragraphs were removed, and I have also experienced having many of my posts deleted without any explanation from the moderators. Often, I would simply leave without saying a word because I see little value in attempting to win such battles.

If I really believed the Administrators or Moderators of any forum of doing such evil and deceptive actions (save for deleting vulgarity and the like), I would immediately leave the forum because how can you have sincere and honest discussion without the assurance that the wording of your posts would be not be changed to your discredit.

Since you have proved you goal, EliYah, why are you still here, and what is your purpose for remaining here at Lo Ammi?

Thanking you in advance for your prompt withdrawal from this forum, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. Since you no doubt should be walking out the door, please be so kind to take Guyguy and Peach with you!

Hi EliYah,

Please show me a single word of your post that I changed in your post #69 on page 5 of "The Righteousness Of Yah" thread through the editing process. I edited your post to give you a warning. You know full well that as an Administrator that I can enter any post and make changes in the wording of the post. Since you are claiming that I made changes in your post itself, please be so kind to show me the change or changes that I made in your post!

I myself have been banned from many forums, but I have never charged or accused the moderators of a forum that they have entered into and changed the wording of my posts in a deceptive or hidden manner, at least as far as I can recall. To be sure, I have had my posts moderated in which many sentences and paragraphs were removed, and I have also experienced having many of my posts deleted without any explanation from the moderators. Often, I would simply leave without saying a word because I see little value in attempting to win such battles.

If I really believed the Administrators or Moderators of any forum of doing such evil and deceptive actions (save for deleting vulgarity and the like), I would immediately leave the forum because how can you have sincere and honest discussion without the assurance that the wording of your posts would be not be changed to your discredit.

Since you have proved you goal, EliYah, why are you still here, and what is your purpose for remaining here at Lo Ammi?

Thanking you in advance for your prompt withdrawal from this forum, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. Since you no doubt should be walking out the door, please be so kind to take Guyguy and Peach with you!
    Well Spying, there are other people who come here to read, and I have no control over other posters here either.

And Spying, I must really be a thorn in your side, because now your beginning to beg me to leave, and if I were to do that, then it would allow you to continue making the word of Yah of none effect through your own made up traditions Mark 7:13, as you never apply the scriptures to the real time happenings to people today, and all you do is argue your own pet theories that contradict the scriptures, and then require everyone to go through you and your theories to be believed to enter the Kingdom.

Eliyahu, not being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Well Spying, there are other people who come here to read, and I have no control over other posters here either.

And Spying, I must really be a thorn in your side, because now your beginning to beg me to leave, and if I were to do that, then it would allow you to continue making the word of Yah of none effect through your own made up traditions Mark 7:13, as you never apply the scriptures to the real time happenings to people today, and all you do is argue your own pet theories that contradict the scriptures, and then require everyone to go through you and your theories to be believed to enter the Kingdom.
    Shalom Eliyahu, you have not been honest in this complaint. Spying did not alter any of your words in your posts, all he did was insert a warning in them. You have tried to make it appear that he changed your words and he did not, your quotes remained true to what you originally wrote, and what you originally wrote was making it appear that you were quoting Spying's words, words that he did not write. So it is you that has been deceptive and dishonest, not Spying. You trying to make it appear that Spying changed your words to get out of him showing you where you falsely quoted him is very similar to what you did with your "private interpretation" of what you wrote to Lucy. The Law did not consecrate Yeshua a legal High Priest, as you wrote, and then you trying to make up the excuse that you KNEW it was not true and just wanted to see if Lucy would correct it, was a lie. Then you later admit, "I'm not ashamed to admit that I was wrong, which I was, and I correct it...." No, you didn't correct it, you kept trying to tell us that we shouldn't be butting into what you were writing "to" Lucy. So you didn't admit and correct your misinterpretation, you just "claimed" that you "had" admitted to being wrong and corrected it. This appears to be you MO Eliyahu, you get caught in trying to be deceptive and dishonest, and then you act like you admit to being wrong when in reality, you never did. And Lucy is not far behind you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.