I have been verbally abused by guyguy /peach /Elijah
    some of it
    *Called a ''liar'' in most posts,
    * Your liar and a hypocrite,
    * a bitch, a witch, a monkey,
    * a menstral cloth,
    * a dog,
    * her lying and false accusations,
    * Lucy will lie, false accuse like her daddy the devil John 8:44, [written in many posts]
    * what is the name of your god missie witchy bitichy?
    * Tell us the name of your god jezzie suck puppet?
    * the devil worshippers Revelation 9:20 like you still wont repent,
    * a nasty witch like you only has one god the devil.
    * people only have to imagine how your children really are; like monkey see mama, so monkey does as mama.
    * The administrator allows you to murder others with your lying words; and he allows you to violate 1 Timothy 2:12 and Revelation 2:20.
    * Lucy, you live a LIFE OF LIES, and you have caught yourself up in one lie after another on this forum.
    * you evil low life witch;
    * The LORD rebuke you, go crawl back in the pits of hell from where you came you disobedient witch.
    * She can come on here and fake it; because she can't fake it to other people's faces, and that's probably why that church booted her out.
    * you literally like loving your enemies, you can't stop spreding your legs for them.

etc add nauseum

When someone speaks to you in an abusive way, they are trying to control your behavior.
    They want you to react by getting upset.
    They are trying to force you to pay attention to them and to give them power.
    Your response may be to defend yourself and to try to control them, in turn.
    Don't.
    The best thing you can do is to turn your attention to Jesus and keep control of your own behavior.
    •Don't let yourself be dragged into an argument or an ugly scene.
    •Do not defend yourself against accusations and insults.
    That would be taking them seriously. Say,

"I'm sorry you feel that way."
    are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post

6b893a27a5eb8d9e5189061c1a91ab6a--wheel-of-fortune-verbal-abuse.jpg

I have been verbally abused by guyguy /peach /Elijah
    some of it
    *Called a ''liar'' in most posts,
    * Your liar and a hypocrite,
    * a bitch, a witch, a monkey,
    * a menstral cloth,
    * a dog,
    * her lying and false accusations,
    * Lucy will lie, false accuse like her daddy the devil John 8:44, [written in many posts]
    * what is the name of your god missie witchy bitichy?
    * Tell us the name of your god jezzie suck puppet?
    * the devil worshippers Revelation 9:20 like you still wont repent,
    * a nasty witch like you only has one god the devil.
    * people only have to imagine how your children really are; like monkey see mama, so monkey does as mama.
    * The administrator allows you to murder others with your lying words; and he allows you to violate 1 Timothy 2:12 and Revelation 2:20.
    * Lucy, you live a LIFE OF LIES, and you have caught yourself up in one lie after another on this forum.
    * you evil low life witch;
    * The LORD rebuke you, go crawl back in the pits of hell from where you came you disobedient witch.
    * She can come on here and fake it; because she can't fake it to other people's faces, and that's probably why that church booted her out.
    * you literally like loving your enemies, you can't stop spreding your legs for them.

etc add nauseum

When someone speaks to you in an abusive way, they are trying to control your behavior.
    Don't.
    The best thing you can do is to turn your attention to Jesus and keep control of your own behavior.
    That would be taking them seriously. Say,

Lucy,

Do not defend yourself against accusations and insults.
    If your not defending yourself in the above post, then what else do you call it?

And Lucy, I'm sorry that you feel that way above too, but it's simply the truth of you.

Smile

Elijah called guyguy ''my brother'' [ a male] yet later refers to guyguy as ''her and she'' = a sex change too female in another post
    Lucy likes to insult and verbally abuse others with her fabricated lies like this above, the same as she lied and falsely accused Peach in her very first 3 posts made on here.

Lucy also called both Peach and Guyguy a sox puppet, and Peach merely reversed her sox puppet to refer to Lucy as a "jezzie suck puppet".

You see folks, Lucy likes to throw her false fabricated darts like her daddy the devil John 8:44, and then cry abuse, and she will squeeze every ounce out of playing her abuse game.

And I'm sorry that Lucy feels this way, because it's the truth about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy likes to insult and verbally abuse others with her fabricated lies like this above, the same as she lied and falsely accused Peach in her very first 3 posts made on here.

Lucy also called both Peach and Guyguy a sox puppet, and Peach merely reversed her sox puppet to refer to Lucy as a "jezzie suck puppet".

You see folks, Lucy likes to throw her false fabricated darts like her daddy the devil John 8:44, and then cry abuse, and she will squeeze every ounce out of playing her abuse game.

And I'm sorry that Lucy feels this way, because it's the truth about her.
    Elijah: That is true; she likes playing her dirty little mind games with others, pretending that others are abusing her, when in truth she began her name calling abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah, Guyguy, and Peach,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushus, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I will very simply state right here that three members of this forum addressed above, that is, EliYah, Guyguy, and Peach, have upon occasion all posted from the same IP Address. I do suggest that this circumstance has at the very least the need of an explanation from those who did make posts to this forum from the same IP Address.

I will also publicly admit that I was the one who informed ImAHebrew that Peach was the wife of EliYah. If there is error in that regard, then the fault lies with me and not with ImAHebrew. I personally met with the wife of EliYah a number of years ago, and I know her first name. I also know the email address that Peach used to successfully register as a member of this forum. Her real name and email address bears a remarkable resemblance to the wife of EliYah, and if not a wife, then a close relative to the wife of EliYah.

Accordingly, I do adjure you EliYah, Guyguy, and Peach accordingly to the Law of Adjuration, that is, Leviticus 5:1:

Leviticus 5:1
    1 And if a soul sin, and hear the voice of adjuration, and is a witness, whether he hath seen or known of it; if he do not utter it, then he shall bear his iniquity.

I openly adjure the three of you to publicly declare your relationship to each other. I do so for the sake of Lucy who believes that Guyguy and Peach are sock puppets of EliYah. Please render your testimony so that this issue may be put to a close one way or another.

Thanking you in advance for your testimony, I am,
    Sincerely. Latuwr
    Spying: First of all, Elijah is not my husband. And second, who has sinned for you to adjure? And if that were true; then you allow sinning every day on this forum, because you allow a mind gaming woman to manipulate you into creating a thread for her to play her lying games.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Spying: First of all, Elijah is not my husband. And second, who has sinned for you to adjure? And if that were true; then you allow sinning every day on this forum, because you allow a mind gaming woman to manipulate you into creating a thread for her to play her lying games.
    Peach,

Your words above about Spying reminds me of these scriptures below.

And thou shalt take no gift/bribe: for the gift/bribe blindeth the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous. Exodus 23:8.

Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift/bribe: for a gift/bribe doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous. Deuteronomy 16:19.

Don't.
    That would be taking them seriously.
    388772182406662091.jpg
    thank you my Saviour Yeshua

Say,

are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be Godís store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

Thumbs up Adjuration!

Hi Peach,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Under the Law individuals are compelled to testify should they hear the Voice of Adjuration (see Leviticus 5:1). We know through Matthew 26:63 that the High Priest has the authority to adjure someone under the suspicion of sin:

Matthew 26:63
    63 But Yahushua held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living ELOHIM, that thou tell us whether thou be the Messiah, the Son of the ELOHIM.

By Law, Yahushua was required to testify against HIMSELF. Under the Law, there is no ability to plead the 5th and not testify as Guyguy has done, once someone has been adjured.

I myself according to the spiritual fulfillment of the Law have been united with Messiah Yahushua in HIS Death and Burial, and I, having died with Messiah Yahushua and having been planted in the earth with HIM, am now a part of the resurrected YAHWEH ELOHIM, who is the spiritual High Priest of all the Universe.

Accordingly, I am of this High Priest, and, therefore, I have the authority to adjure someone like yourself suspected of sin.

Both you and Guyguy have denied that either of you are the wife of EliYah. That is your testimony. None of you have explained your relationship to each other as you were adjured. Do you desire to set the record straight and explain your relationships? If not, then your testimony stands before YAHWEH ELOHIM, and you will bear any sin in connection with your testimony or lack thereof.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Peach,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Under the Law individuals are compelled to testify should they hear the Voice of Adjuration (see Leviticus 5:1). We know through Matthew 26:63 that the High Priest has the authority to adjure someone under the suspicion of sin:

Matthew 26:63
    63 But Yahushua held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living ELOHIM, that thou tell us whether thou be the Messiah, the Son of the ELOHIM.

By Law, Yahushua was required to testify against HIMSELF. Under the Law, there is no ability to plead the 5th and not testify as Guyguy has done, once someone has been adjured.

I myself according to the spiritual fulfillment of the Law have been united with Messiah Yahushua in HIS Death and Burial, and I, having died with Messiah Yahushua and having been planted in the earth with HIM, am now a part of the resurrected YAHWEH ELOHIM, who is the spiritual High Priest of all the Universe.

Accordingly, I am of this High Priest, and, therefore, I have the authority to adjure someone like yourself suspected of sin.

Both you and Guyguy have denied that either of you are the wife of EliYah. That is your testimony. None of you have explained your relationship to each other as you were adjured. Do you desire to set the record straight and explain your relationships? If not, then your testimony stands before YAHWEH ELOHIM, and you will bear any sin in connection with your testimony or lack thereof.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying: I'm not required by any law to spill all my guts to everyone as you do; and you really should be looking at your own sins before looking at others.