Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: The Righteousness Of Yah.

the''' veil'''' needs to be lifted elijah

and the eyes opened because people are dead and sightless even the religious in their form of godliness = their eyes are staring at nothing they cannot see.
    the vision infront of them cannot be seen, as the ''death veil'' has not been rent.

church religion is a killer.

in the NT there is a magnificent CODE of simplicity and once the veil is lifted from the eye, the big picture with all its mighty living promises comes into view....
    but this is just the start as a believer awakens to the GOODNEWS.

I had to leave the Pentecostal church that I really loved because they only had '''the form of godliness''' and it was almost perfect but alas....
    it marked missed.
    THEY knew what the bible said [to a point] BUT IT DIDNT WORK in their lives, infact, it seemed their life got worse.
    this is EXACTLY what the ''form'' produces.

did you notice, the Prodigal had to eat pigswill before he reconsidered his options.
    WELL A form of religious church godliness is ''pigs swill'' and only Father can take people out from this food.

I asked ''WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT'', SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE IT and would die for this system PLUS some really good truth is revealed.
    Father said ''It fails to Reproduce the Life of My Son in them''.
    Jhn 10 v 10
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    we all know a vulture never begets a dove
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    btw
    Oh~was Jesus a racist when He talks of the ''wheat race & the tare race'?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    and the eyes opened because people are dead and sightless even the religious in their form of godliness = their eyes are staring at nothing they cannot see.
    the vision infront of them cannot be seen, as the ''death veil'' has not been rent.

church religion is a killer.

in the NT there is a magnificent CODE of simplicity and once the veil is lifted from the eye, the big picture with all its mighty living promises comes into view....
    but this is just the start as a believer awakens to the GOODNEWS.

I had to leave the Pentecostal church that I really loved because they only had '''the form of godliness''' and it was almost perfect but alas....
    it marked missed.
    THEY knew what the bible said [to a point] BUT IT DIDNT WORK in their lives, infact, it seemed their life got worse.
    this is EXACTLY what the ''form'' produces.

did you notice, the Prodigal had to eat pigswill before he reconsidered his options.
    WELL A form of religious church godliness is ''pigs swill'' and only Father can take people out from this food.

I asked ''WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT'', SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE IT and would die for this system PLUS some really good truth is revealed.
    Father said ''It fails to Reproduce the Life of My Son in them''.
    Jhn 10 v 10
    That's true Lucy, the people in religion are dying from it.

And the call is to come out of her Rev.18:4 the false religious churches of this world.

You know what Lucy, it seems as if people love the very things that's killing them, and to me, that does not make any sense.

And Lucy,

I have a spiritual brother up in Oregon that calls me almost every day, and he and I speak about these matters, and I have admired you for speaking about them, and you have more cahonies than most men who are afraid to stand up and speak about these things.

i think my stint in the Pentecostal church made me brave Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    And Lucy,

I have a spiritual brother up in Oregon that calls me almost every day, and he and I speak about these matters, and I have admired you for speaking about them, and you have more cahonies than most men who are afraid to stand up and speak about these things.
    because I loved those people, with all my heart, but I could '''see'' their lives were a mess, [ and going down hill] as they were ''busting their gut with religion and failing to receive the promised blessings''
    it was a tragic thing to witness,
    and I was so sad to see this as they prayed and prayed and spoke their gibberish deceived tongue
    Ofcourse , thinking it was a divine gift =
    yes
    IT IS FOR THE PREACHING TO UNBELIEVERS in their own native tongue so they can HEAR the goodnews not gibberish and chaos

this is why I tell Spying and Ken off so much
    I cannot stand the swill they offer up because their personal lives ARE THE same AS THE PENTECOSTAL CROWD = no different
    Plus as all brand name creeds are the same.

JESUS tells us He IS ON THE OUTSIDE KNOCKING.
    so who is inside preaching?

if you return to ABBA like the PRODIGAL SON did - notice THE BLESSING GIVEN- by entering into the Father's house.
    it is just awesome and my personal life has such blessing.

I keep telling people I never stop, because once I lived in a ''form only'' now I don't
    thank you Abba,
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    btw

because I loved those people, with all my heart, but I could '''see'' their lives were a mess, [ and going down hill] as they were ''busting their gut with religion and failing to receive the promised blessings''
    it was a tragic thing to witness,
    and I was so sad to see this as they prayed and prayed and spoke their gibberish deceived tongue
    Ofcourse , thinking it was a divine gift =
    yes
    IT IS FOR THE PREACHING TO UNBELIEVERS in their own native tongue so they can HEAR the goodnews not gibberish and chaos

this is why I tell Spying and Ken off so much
    I cannot stand the swill they offer up because their personal lives ARE THE same AS THE PENTECOSTAL CROWD = no different
    Plus as all brand name creeds are the same.

JESUS tells us He IS ON THE OUTSIDE KNOCKING.
    so who is inside preaching?

if you return to ABBA like the PRODIGAL SON did - notice THE BLESSING GIVEN- by entering into the Father's house.
    it is just awesome and my personal life has such blessing.

I keep telling people I never stop, because once I lived in a ''form only'' now I don't
    thank you Abba,
    Yes, I do believe you Lucy, and sometimes it gets difficult for us, but you know what, if we will only talk to and ask Abba in Messiah's name He always comes through.

I love it here on this mountain because it's so peaceful and quiet with no distractions, and I speak to Him all the time in my mind and rejoice in Him.

Elijah i am so sorry i was rude to you i regret my past behaviour very much

Yes, I do believe you Lucy, and sometimes it gets difficult for us, but you know what, if we will only talk to and ask Abba in Messiah's name He always comes through.

I love it here on this mountain because it's so peaceful and quiet with no distractions, and I speak to Him all the time in my mind and rejoice in Him.

but one good thing,
    we made it into reconciliation and Jesus will bring all His people together because they are HIS GREAT EAGLES, and gather them together,
    but 1st
    our groundwork must be worked out, so our religion is cut off, and we be likened to HIS MINISTRY IN WORD AND DEED.

ALL His kings and priests shall minister out in the same manner as He did. amen='' a greater ministry''

I cannot send you real flowers ok but here is this from my heart. please let us have consideration for each others forever. amen
    6c0c71b3a8f94f642213397669b18d41.jpg
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Thumbs up The Use Of "αὐτός" In The New Testament!

Hi EliYah,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Here is Greek version Textus Receptus (TR) of Hebrews 9:26:

26 ἐπεὶ ἔδει αὐτὸν πολλάκις παθεῖν ἀπὸ καταβολῆς κόσμου νῦν δὲ ἅπαξ ἐπὶ συντελείᾳ τῶν αἰώνων εἰς ἀθέτησιν ἁμαρτίας διὰ τῆς θυσίας αὐτοῦ πεφανέρωται

And here is Greek version Morphological Greek New Testament (mGNT) of the same verse:

Hebrews 9:26

26 ἐπεὶ ἔδει αὐτὸν πολλάκις παθεῖν ἀπὸ καταβολῆς κόσμου νυνὶ δὲ ἅπαξ ἐπὶ συντελείᾳ τῶν αἰώνων εἰς ἀθέτησιν τῆς ἁμαρτίας διὰ τῆς θυσίας αὐτοῦ πεφανέρωται

I have above underlined the differences between the two versions.

Here is the KJV of Hebrews 9:26

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

And here is the KJV with Greek numbers included:

26 For thenG1893 mustG1163 heG846 oftenG4178 have sufferedG3958 sinceG575 the foundationG2602 of the world:G2889 butG1161 nowG3568 onceG530 inG1909 the endG4930 of theG3588 worldG165 hath he appearedG5319 to put awayG1519 G115 sinG266 byG1223 theG3588 sacrificeG2378 of himself.G848

Now, take the time to look here, EliYah. G848 is not G1438:

"G848

αὑτοῦ

hautou

how-too'

Contraction for G1438; self (in some oblique case or reflexive relation): - her (own), (of) him (-self), his (own), of it, thee, their (own), them (-selves), they.

Total KJV occurrences: 924
    "

αὑτοῦ is actually the genitive singular of αὐτός G846. Please examine these words of Yahushua concerning HaSatan:

John 8:44

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh the lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And here is John 8:44 with the embedded Strong's Numbers:

John 8:44 YeG5210 areG2075 ofG1537 your fatherG3962 theG3588 devil,G1228 andG2532 theG3588 lustsG1939 of yourG5216 fatherG3962 ye willG2309 do.G4160 HeG1565 wasG2258 a murdererG443 fromG575 the beginning,G746 andG2532 abodeG2476 notG3756 inG1722 theG3588 truth,G225 becauseG3754 there isG2076 noG3756 truthG225 inG1722 him.G846 WhenG3752 he speakethG2980 a lie,G5579 he speakethG2980 ofG1537 his own:G2398 forG3754 he isG2076 a liar,G5583 andG2532 theG3588 fatherG3962 of it.G846

Here is the Greek TR Version of the last sentence in John 8:44:

ὅταν λαλῇ τὸ ψεῦδος ἐκ τῶν ἰδίων λαλεῖ ὅτι ψεύστης ἐστὶν καὶ ὁ πατὴρ αὐτοῦ

Please take note of the "αὐτοῦ" found at the very end of verse 44. HaSatan is not the father of himself. HaSatan is the father of the Lie so "αὐτοῦ" must be translated "of it" and not "of himself". This is exactly the way αὐτοῦ should be translated in the (mGNT) version of Hebrews 9:26. Messiah Yahushua appeared for the putting away of the sin through the sacrifice of it (the sin).

I am thankful that you yourself have now become a believer in LIFE NOW. You do now have plenty of time to study and learn biblical Greek should you choose to live until the Change and not die a physical death (see 1 Corinthians 15:51-53). It might be helpful for you to go to this link and on page 50, note 51, read about the use of "αὐτός" in the New Testament:

https://books.google.com/books/about...page&q&f=false

Please notice that in Hebrews 9:26 the accusative singular of αὐτός, which is αὐτὸν, is found at the beginning of the sentence and is listed as G846 and is translated as "he", and that the same Greek word is found at the end of the verse in the genitive case and listed as G848. Hopefully, I will be able to address this issue as well as take a good look at "ἑαυτοῦ" G1438 as found in Hebrews 7:27. Perhaps, you might like that post somewhat better than this one.

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Question The Order Of Melchisedec?

Hi Lucy,

Besides the Oath, when and by what process did Messiah Yahushua become a High Priest after the Order of Melchisedec?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Here is Greek version Textus Receptus (TR) of Hebrews 9:26:

26 ἐπεὶ ἔδει αὐτὸν πολλάκις παθεῖν ἀπὸ καταβολῆς κόσμου νῦν δὲ ἅπαξ ἐπὶ συντελείᾳ τῶν αἰώνων εἰς ἀθέτησιν ἁμαρτίας διὰ τῆς θυσίας αὐτοῦ πεφανέρωται

And here is Greek version Morphological Greek New Testament (mGNT) of the same verse:

26 ἐπεὶ ἔδει αὐτὸν πολλάκις παθεῖν ἀπὸ καταβολῆς κόσμου νυνὶ δὲ ἅπαξ ἐπὶ συντελείᾳ τῶν αἰώνων εἰς ἀθέτησιν τῆς ἁμαρτίας διὰ τῆς θυσίας αὐτοῦ πεφανέρωται

I have above underlined the differences between the two versions.

Here is the KJV of Hebrews 9:26

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

And here is the KJV with Greek numbers included:

26 For thenG1893 mustG1163 heG846 oftenG4178 have sufferedG3958 sinceG575 the foundationG2602 of the world:G2889 butG1161 nowG3568 onceG530 inG1909 the endG4930 of theG3588 worldG165 hath he appearedG5319 to put awayG1519 G115 sinG266 byG1223 theG3588 sacrificeG2378 of himself.G848

"G848

αὑτοῦ

hautou

how-too'

Contraction for G1438; self (in some oblique case or reflexive relation): - her (own), (of) him (-self), his (own), of it, thee, their (own), them (-selves), they.

Total KJV occurrences: 924
    "

αὑτοῦ is actually the genitive singular of αὐτός G846. Please examine these words of Yahushua concerning HaSatan:

John 8:44

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh the lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And here is John 8:44 with the embedded Strong's Numbers:

John 8:44 YeG5210 areG2075 ofG1537 your fatherG3962 theG3588 devil,G1228 andG2532 theG3588 lustsG1939 of yourG5216 fatherG3962 ye willG2309 do.G4160 HeG1565 wasG2258 a murdererG443 fromG575 the beginning,G746 andG2532 abodeG2476 notG3756 inG1722 theG3588 truth,G225 becauseG3754 there isG2076 noG3756 truthG225 inG1722 him.G846 WhenG3752 he speakethG2980 a lie,G5579 he speakethG2980 ofG1537 his own:G2398 forG3754 he isG2076 a liar,G5583 andG2532 theG3588 fatherG3962 of it.G846

Here is the Greek TR Version of the last sentence in John 8:44:

ὅταν λαλῇ τὸ ψεῦδος ἐκ τῶν ἰδίων λαλεῖ ὅτι ψεύστης ἐστὶν καὶ ὁ πατὴρ αὐτοῦ

Please take note of the "αὐτοῦ" found at the very end of verse 44. HaSatan is not the father of himself. HaSatan is the father of the Lie so "αὐτοῦ" must be translated "of it" and not "of himself". This is exactly the way αὐτοῦ should be translated in the (mGNT) version of Hebrews 9:26. Messiah Yahushua appeared for the putting away of the sin through the sacrifice of it (the sin).

I am thankful that you yourself have now become a believer in LIFE NOW. You do now have plenty of time to study and learn biblical Greek should you choose to live until the Change and not die a physical death (see 1 Corinthians 15:51-53). It might be helpful for you to go to this link and on page 50, note 51, read about the use of "αὐτός" in the New Testament:

https://books.google.com/books/about...page&q&f=false

Please notice that in Hebrews 9:26 the accusative singular of αὐτός, which is αὐτὸν, is found at the beginning of the sentence and is listed as G846 and is translated as "he", and that the same Greek word is found at the end of the verse in the genitive case and listed as G848. Hopefully, I will be able to address this issue as well as take a good look at "ἑαυτοῦ" G1438 as found in Hebrews 7:27. Perhaps, you might like that post somewhat better than this one.

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Ok Spying,

I will accept your translation FOR THE MOMENT.

For then must he/Messiah often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of .

So tell us Spying, how did you yourself put away your own sins without Messiah doing it for you??

And I never said they were either, this is you thinking that I said or mean they do, but Paul in the book of Hebrews uses these words interchangeably, and he is speaking of Messiah and our sin in verse 28.

G848 means HIS SELF and G1438 means HIM SELF and these are their primary meanings, and it depends on the use and meaning in the verse

Who G3739 his own self G846 bare G399 our G2257 sins G266 in G1722 his own G846 body G4983 on G1909 the tree, G3586 that G2443 we, G2198 G0 being dead G581 to sins, G266 should live G2198 unto righteousness: G1343 by G3739 whose G846 stripes G3468 ye were healed. G2390 1 Peter 2:24.

Who G3739 his own self G846 bare G399 our G2257 sins G266 in G1722 his own G846 body G4983 on G1909 the tree,

his own self G846

So tell up Spying, should we translate this verse as: Who it bare/offered up our sins in its body on the tree?

Now, speaking of Hebrews 9:26, why did you ignore Hebrews 9:28??

So Christ/Messiah was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

So Christ/Messiah was once offered to bear the sins of many;

So you tell us Spying, exactly how did you offer up or put away your own sins without Messiah His own self doing it for you in His own body on the tree??

Oh but I can't answer these questions without having to agree, so I will ignore them as usual.

but one good thing,
    we made it into reconciliation and Jesus will bring all His people together because they are HIS GREAT EAGLES, and gather them together,
    but 1st
    our groundwork must be worked out, so our religion is cut off, and we be likened to HIS MINISTRY IN WORD AND DEED.

ALL His kings and priests shall minister out in the same manner as He did. amen='' a greater ministry''

I cannot send you real flowers ok but here is this from my heart. please let us have consideration for each others forever. amen
    6c0c71b3a8f94f642213397669b18d41.jpg
    Lucy dear, that's ok, I forgive, and I was rude to you too, please forgive me too.

The flowers are beautiful thank you, seeing them is the same as having them.

Spying,

Please tell us, how did you sacrifice your own sins, without Messiah the High Priest doing it for you??

What did the Prodigal son do after he returned?

amen Lucy, I agree, so be it.
    Shalom Lucy and Eliyahu, what did the Prodigal son do after his return to his father’s house? Did he start eating swine’s flesh? Did he visit prostitutes? Did he fail in remembering the Sabbath day to keep it holy? Just what do you think he started doing?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, is it that he was allowed to do anything he wanted to do? No rules, no commands, or any judgments set down by his father, just let him decide what to do by what was right in his own eyes?? Is that how both of you feel his father loved him? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Lucy and Eliyahu, what did the Prodigal son do after his return to his father’s house? Did he start eating swine’s flesh? Did he visit prostitutes? Did he fail in remembering the Sabbath day to keep it holy? Just what do you think he started doing?

Oh, and I forgot to mention, is it that he was allowed to do anything he wanted to do? No rules, no commands, or any judgments set down by his father, just let him decide what to do by what was right in his own eyes?? Is that how both of you feel his father loved him? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Well Ken,

The Father puts His spiritual laws Jeremiah 31:30-33; Hebrews into our hearts and minds, and we obey Him not because His laws save or gives us life, but because we love Him, as an earthly son loves and obeys his earthly father.