Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Messiah Yahushua Was Definitely A Pharisee!

i only had interflora TO DELIVER FLOWERS

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Lucy,

If you really wanted to send me flowers, all would have had to do is have them delivered by FEDEX, USPS, so you never tried very hard my dear.
    I don't make the flowers Elijah and send then 22000 miles away by sea air and plane and on foot...
    I ring up INTERFLORA - an international flower delivery service
    and they get the local florist to make the flowers and give them to the clients
    SO NOW YOU HAVE EGG UPON YOUR sarcastic face
    YOU ALWAYS fall into the trap and always look really dull and brainless and evil mouthed. [silly man]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

secret sins and a sleigh of hand take over
    however I do believe we have ''secret sins'' lurking nearby
    WHAT?
    ''lucy spill ya beans.''
    well when you ''get the hang of it, its as clear as the nose on your'e face''
    WHAT
    WHAT
    WHAT
    The Mind of The Pharisees?
    WOOEEEEE
    In the Hebrew Roots Movement [HRM],
    It has been said that Jesus was a Pharisee; studied under Hillel/used his teachings;
    based His doctrine on Pharisaical concepts and teachings called “oral Torah”;
    upheld the Pharisees as a righteous sect;
    and taught by using the mystic kabbalistic concept of PaRDeS [Pasha, Remez, Drash (midrash), and Sod]

THE OLD HEBREW ROOTS MOVEMENT STRIKES AGAIN
    If we look at the Gospels, the picture is painted a bit differently.
    Jesus was not embedded in the so-called “Judaism” of that time.
    Actually, He was quite perturbed with it.
    There was a false king on the throne [Herod was a half Edomite, who were cursed of God], and a false priesthood in the Temple.
    His chastising of the Pharisees throughout the book of Matthew is self explanatory.

The Pharisees were carnally minded – without Christ the power verb working in their lives.
    As a sect, they chose not to believe in Him as the Messiah.
    We know that some of the Pharisees did believe in Jesus, but these are not the ones Jesus continually reprimanded for their unrighteous behaviour, for their hearts that were hardened against Him.

so what is going on here with the 3 mens beliefs?
    let us find out~~~~~THE OLD '''HRM trick''' trying to be foisted upon us....
    are you following the JUDAS GOAT?
    The church was intended to be God’s store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

Thumbs up Rabboni Verses Rabbi

Hi Lucy and EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Most think of Messiah Yahushua as being a carpenter, and Messiah did say that HE would build HIS Church. Perhaps, Messiah was also a mason of some sort? Consider the info contained in this link:

http://masonic.wikidot.com/rabboni

Messiah Yahushua allowed HIMSELF to be addressed with the honorific title of "Rabbi" and at least on one occasion by the even greater term or title "rabboni". These terms were reserved for the teachers of the Law, and if the above link is correct, they were used within the schools of Pharisaical Judaism at the time of Messiah.

If Messiah understood HIMSELF to be a doctor of the Law both the written Law and oral Law, and did not HIMSELF reject the titles of the Pharisees with respect to HIMSELF, what makes you all so certain that Rabboni Messiah Yahushua was not a Pharisee?

Thanking you both in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Your behavior is exactly as the Pharisees Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    I don't make the flowers Elijah and send then 22000 miles away by sea air and plane and on foot...
    I ring up INTERFLORA - an international flower delivery service
    and they get the local florist to make the flowers and give them to the clients
    SO NOW YOU HAVE EGG UPON YOUR sarcastic face
    YOU ALWAYS fall into the trap and always look really dull and brainless and evil mouthed. [silly man]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

secret sins and a sleigh of hand take over
    however I do believe we have ''secret sins'' lurking nearby
    WHAT?
    ''lucy spill ya beans.''
    well when you ''get the hang of it, its as clear as the nose on your'e face''
    WHAT
    WHAT
    WHAT
    The Mind of The Pharisees?
    WOOEEEEE
    In the Hebrew Roots Movement [HRM],
    It has been said that Jesus was a Pharisee; studied under Hillel/used his teachings;
    based His doctrine on Pharisaical concepts and teachings called “oral Torah”;
    upheld the Pharisees as a righteous sect;
    and taught by using the mystic kabbalistic concept of PaRDeS [Pasha, Remez, Drash (midrash), and Sod]

THE OLD HEBREW ROOTS MOVEMENT STRIKES AGAIN
    If we look at the Gospels, the picture is painted a bit differently.
    Jesus was not embedded in the so-called “Judaism” of that time.
    Actually, He was quite perturbed with it.
    There was a false king on the throne [Herod was a half Edomite, who were cursed of God], and a false priesthood in the Temple.
    His chastising of the Pharisees throughout the book of Matthew is self explanatory.

The Pharisees were carnally minded –[b] without Christ the power verb working in their lives.
    As a sect, they chose not to believe in Him as the Messiah.
    We know that some of the Pharisees did believe in Jesus, but these are not the ones Jesus continually reprimanded for their unrighteous behaviour, for their hearts that were hardened against Him.

so what is going on here with the 3 mens beliefs?
    let us find out~~~~~THE OLD '''HRM trick''' trying to be foisted upon us....
    Lucy,

Your behavior is exactly as the Pharisees, the fake it till they make it fakin bunch, they practiced hypocrisy toward the scriptures as you do too.

we are ''on to you Spying''

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy and EliYah,

Most think of Messiah Yahushua as being a carpenter, and Messiah did say that HE would build HIS Church. Perhaps, Messiah was also a mason of some sort? Consider the info contained in this link:

Messiah Yahushua allowed HIMSELF to be addressed with the honorific title of "Rabbi" and at least on one occasion by the even greater term or title "rabboni". These terms were reserved for the teachers of the Law, and if the above link is correct, they were used within the schools of Pharisaical Judaism at the time of Messiah.

If Messiah understood HIMSELF to be a doctor of the Law both the written Law and oral Law, and did not HIMSELF reject the titles of the Pharisees with respect to HIMSELF, what makes you all so certain that Rabboni Messiah Yahushua was not a Pharisee?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    your new belief in the concept of the HRM = the Hebrew roots movement, will do you no favours.
    I am glad I saw through what you are up too.
    The church was intended to be God’s store house for the benefit of the people in their time of need.
    It was never intended to be the private game preserve of a pastor or his ministerial staff.
    The trouble is, most ministries benefit the pastor and the church more than they benefit the community.

Hi Lucy and EliYah,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, is it ok to call modern Jewish teachers of the Talmud Rabbi??

Messiah told His Disciples speaking of the Pharisees: And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ/Messiah; and all ye are brethren. Matthew 23:7-8.

But be not ye called Rabbi

a new theme as appeared on LA called '' lets be pharisees as jesus was.''

hmmm
    look like Armstrongism has been switched off by the boys and its now '''WE GOT TO BE A PHARISEE JESUS WAS.''
    oh yes
    ITS THE HEBREW ROOTS MOVEMENT stirring....
    that is
    WE ALL COME BACK TO THE OT, ITS LAWS AND ITS CAPTIVITY or we are ''done and dusted''

HOW SAD IS THIS
    it must come from men who sit alone,
    thinking up religious stuff as too why they are so powerless and failures in all they do~~~~
    so it now looks like the forum shall switch from Saturday unholy Sabbath assemblies
    to
    we have to be a pharisee like '''''jesus''
    DA TE DA TEE
    Spying is a HEBREW ROOTED PHARISEE = self declared just recently
    Elijah and IAH remain silent as yet...
    we will watch in interest

Thumbs up Thanks, Lucy!

Hi Lucy,

I am happy for your insight, Lucy. I also am an official member of the Cement Masons Union in St. Louis, and I did serve to help Messiah Yahushua in building a valid congregation in Ellisville, MO. I wonder, you have accused the Apostle Paul as being a closet masonic member because of his reference to being a builder, do you now accuse Messiah Yahushua of being the same since Messiah openly stated that HE HIMSELF is a builder?

How about you yourself? Did you help Messiah in building a valid congregation in your community in Australia? How many members does it take to make a congregation viable according to Rabbinical Judaism, and did Messiah approve of their concept?

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

when did you swing over to the HRM old son

Hi Lucy,

I am happy for your insight, Lucy. I also am an official member of the Cement Masons Union in St. Louis, and I did serve to help Messiah Yahushua in building a valid congregation in Ellisville, MO. I wonder, you have accused the Apostle Paul as being a closet masonic member because of his reference to being a builder, do you now accuse Messiah Yahushua of being the same since Messiah openly stated that HE HIMSELF is a builder?

How about you yourself? Did you help Messiah in building a valid congregation in your community in Australia? How many members does it take to make a congregation viable according to Rabbinical Judaism, and did Messiah approve of their concept?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    how did the Hebrew roots movement get hold of you?????
    WHEN DID THEY BESMIRCH YOUR MIND and make you a convert????
    like Herbert did..

did they come knocking on your door and you let them in like you did to the JWs?
    hmm
    will we get some sermons on the MORMONS TOO... do you entertain them.

I guess we got to ''give it time'' and watch
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    By the way Spying
    why do you lie?
    I often wondered why you continue to do this
    question please?~~~~
    Do you think it makes you LOOK like '' A MAN OF GOD'' and big note yourself.
    or
    is it just being a cheap shot artist [ a jerk in modern terms]

the reason I asked I wonder, from your comment above
    you have accused the Apostle Paul as being a closet masonic member because of his reference to being a builder, is because of this news
    THE ''apostle'' PAUL was named in the MASONIC ENCYCLOPEDIA as I have mentioned several times...
    if you really wanted the truth, you would have found this information out for yourself as a TRUTHSEEKER and not look the silly billy you are now looking

HE [paul] also called himself a MASTER BUILDER a 33 deg term used in all freemasonic literatures... MASTER BUILDER IS A CODE.
    BTW
    Jesus said where 2 or 3 are gathered in MY name there I am in the midst - NOTE NOTHING ABOUT assemblies, and jewish rituals

ITS TIME YOU CAME OUT FROM THAT JEWISH CLOSET... and stop being locked into death

More of your lies Lucy.

THE POOR

I offered you a wonderful ''concreter's'' work, for construction of driveways here... but you refused as you were far to afraid of heights and flying.
    [ a demonic fear that needs to be delivered from as yet this is still within making you A CAPTIVE AND SLAVE to satan.]
    also
    Remember IAH
    I offered you my beach house rent free... which you declined
    if you had accepted this offer to the poor [ in your massive bank debt] your dear wife may well be still alive, when she saw the true ministry of Jesus in a family of love, rather than the oppressive stale manna of a dying priesthood she lived with [namely you]

Elijah
    remember, I sent you flowers, as a kind gesture to you, as you called me a liar continuously for not having a FLOWER business.
    [which is one of the first 10 FLOWER business in Australia THANK YOU SAVIOUR FOR THIS BLESSING]

the flowers were refused, as you live in some godforsaken unreachable area with no normal conveniences for normal living.
    I knew a man like you who lived in a cave, and fished in the river for his food... His name was Dick Robison, and he too was mentally ill.
    [being just one step up from the homeless crowd.]
    the flowers were refused, as you live in some godforsaken unreachable area with no normal conveniences for normal living.
    I knew a man like you who lived in a cave, and fished in the river for his food... His name was Dick Robison, and he too was mentally ill.
    Where did I say, that I lived in a cave?

Speaking of caves: (Of whom the world was not worthy they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth. Hebrews 11:38.

Lucy, your a hypocritical liar.

I will let your own words answer that question for you Spying.

As far as I know, there is no indication in the scriptures which we have in which Yahushua Messiah did directly state that HE HIMSELF was a Pharisee,
    Spying, is it ok to call modern Jewish teachers of the Talmud Rabbi??

Messiah told His Disciples speaking of the Pharisees: And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ/Messiah; and all ye are brethren. Matthew 23:7-8.

But be not ye called Rabbi

PS: If your waiting for Lucy, a Pharisee, to answer your, a Pharisee, question, you will be waiting till chicken will have teeth.

Thumbs down Please, EliYah, Don't Go Back To Name Calling!

Hi EliYah and Lucy,

Is it not better to have a conversation or debate as we are now having without calling each other names?

Lucy, I have been to EliYah's home. It is not a cave, and it is a whole lot cleaner and well kept than my own present home. So, you have need of apologizing to him and his dear wife. EliYah does lives high on a mountain, and it is not easy to find his house. My brother-in-law was a florist like yourself, and I am familiar with what probably is now the outdated FTD delivery of flowers. If you really desire that he should receive flowers from you, then you should follow his advice for their successful delivery instead of placing EliYah in a negative light.

Just for your information, I graciously greet all who come to my house and invite them to come in. I do not turn anyone away.

I am curious about the both of you. Has Messiah Yahushua used either of you to build a congregation of Believers in your various communities?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Thumbs up Titles!

Hi EliYah,
    Messiah Yahushua is my Rabbi and my Rabboni, and I reserve both of these terms for HIM!

Historically, the Tzaddikim completely separated ourselves from the congregations of present day Christianity. We would never enter their services, not would we call any of their leaders, Rev. and the like. I myself would address the leader of a congregation as "Pastor", and I have never been associated with a Jewish Assembly where I would be required to address the leader of the congregation as "Rabbi". I think that I have written letters to local Jewish Rabbi in which the letters were addressed to Rabbi so and so, but I do not remember for certain.

I will not allow myself to be called "Rabbi". We all have the same Rabbi which is Messiah Yahushua. Of course, we all know that Messiah Yahushua, was not a Pharisee, do we not? So, why does He allow HIMSELF to be called by their titles?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Hi EliYah and Lucy,

Is it not better to have a conversation or debate as we are now having without calling each other names?

Lucy, I have been to EliYah's home. It is not a cave, and it is a whole lot cleaner and well kept than my own present home. So, you have need of apologizing to him and his dear wife. EliYah does lives high on a mountain, and it is not easy to find his house. My brother-in-law was a florist like yourself, and I am familiar with what probably is now the outdated FTD delivery of flowers. If you really desire that he should receive flowers from you, then you should follow his advice for their successful delivery instead of placing EliYah in a negative light.

Just for your information, I graciously greet all who come to my house and invite them to come in. I do not turn anyone away.

I am curious about the both of you. Has Messiah Yahushua used either of you to build a congregation of Believers in your various communities?

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I will agree to non biblical name calling, but I can't speak for Lucy.

now that is a lie

Hi EliYah and Lucy,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    why do you do this?
    I guess the HRM stick together
    the FLOWERS are not send like a truck load of beef, but to the local florist to deliver = there was none within miles of his '''house''''
    yes you are right,
    its was not a cave but a what u call it tailer..
    '' I heard the term ''trailer trash too'' you americans use on the poor and down and outs.
    BTW
    I enquired, and spent a while on calls to see what could be done = I was informed ACCESS IS DENIED.
    so why not find the full facts I don't lie I have no need to with people like you
    you tell enough, to fill your nation.

why do you do this?
    I guess the HRM stick together
    the FLOWERS are not send like a truck load of beef, but to the local florish = there was none within miles of his '''house''''
    I enquired, and spent a while on calls.
    Lucy,

There are local florists here, you lie again.