Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Law Of The YAHWEH Is Perfect!

Is Lucy a PSYCHOPATH?

Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    the discover if the OT god called YAHWEH is PSYCHOPATH?

look at the elements of Yahweh character and note IF he exhibits characteristics of A PSYCHOPATH.

a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.

synonyms: madman/madwoman · mad person · deranged person · maniac · lunatic · psychotic · sociopath · loony · fruitcake · nutcase · nut · nutter · nutjob · cuckoo · psycho · schizo · head case · headbanger · sicko · crank · crackpot · radge · screwball · crazy · kook · wing nut
    informal
    an unstable and aggressive person.

again
    are these elements of character = Yahweh's

[I]a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behaviour,
    lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships,
    extreme egocentricity,
    failure to learn from experience, etc.

again
    are these elements in Yahweh?
    a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.

again does these words apply = robs kills destroys
    Not only is the psychopath undependable, but also in more active ways he
    cheats,
    deserts,
    annoys,
    brawls, fails, and lies without any apparent compunction.
    He will commit theft, forgery, adultery, fraud, and other deeds for astonishingly small stakes and under much greater risks of being discovered than will the ordinary scoundrel.
    He will, in fact, commit such deeds in the absence of any apparent goal at all. He will kill main destroy without consciousness

the case is closed.
    The question to ask: Is Lucy a PSYCHOPATH like her father the devil?

Because she wants to say, the commandments are abolished, so she thinks it's ok to...

Murder

Steal

Bear false witness

Worship other gods

And so on.

Thumbs up How Exactly Are The Commands Of The Perfect Law Fulfilled?

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Happy very special Sabbatism!

Did you take the time to look for the Renewal of the Seventh Renewal, EliYah?

I just have to ask you right here, did you offer your whole burnt offering as commanded by YAHWEH on this day (Leviticus 23:25)? Indeed, is My Messiah Yahushua also your Red Heifer which you did kill?

Please give me your testimony about these issues right here or otherwise remain silent on this thread.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi EliYah,

Happy very special Sabbatism!

Did you take the time to look for the Renewal of the Seventh Renewal, EliYah?

I just have to ask you right here, did you offer your whole burnt offering as commanded by YAHWEH on this day (Leviticus 23:25)? Indeed, is My Messiah Yahushua also your Red Heifer which you did kill?

Please give me your testimony about these issues right here or otherwise remain silent on this thread.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying, I don't kill people nor cows.

Still no scripture produced, why is that?

Could it be, because no such scripture exists.

Would you please show us the verse of scripture, that says we did slay Him through our sin??

As I knew, this is coming from your own ideas ABOUT the scriptures, and NOT from the scriptures itself.

psychopath god

yes or no?
    Hebrews 10:28 (GNT)
    Anyone who disobeys the Law of Moses is put to death without any mercy when judged guilty from the evidence of two or more witnesses.

anyone who rejects the law of Moses is put to death from the evidence of two or three witnesses

wow
    = do you think this verse sounds a wee bit familiar? hmm perhaps from another religious Psychopath?

“Whoever changed or rejects his Islamic religion, then kill him.” — Bukhari 9.84.57 ‘baddala deenahu, faqtuhulu’

For fourteen centuries, Muslims were able to conceal some of their most outrageous teachings from the rest of the world.
    Their deceptions were hidden behind language, cultural and geographic barriers.

Modern technology and new communication methods have made it difficult for Muslims to hide the dark side of Islam any longer.

THE DARK SIDE.
    from evil messengers of god.
    amazing how simular the two holy perfect messengers are...........................
    but wait ,
    calling all Christian Apologetics & Research Ministries to soothe the way into deception.
    I am sure they will have a suitable excuses =after all the OT messenger god Yahweh is not terrible evil and awfully wicked like the muslim's beliefs hey?????
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

no one likes to think they have bee tricked

most churched people are sincere yet trickery abounds and indoctrination grows daily

Likewise, many of the world religions and the new sects are essentially temples dedicated to the Cult of Saturn.
    The Christian groups, both Catholic and Protestant, exhibit a symbolism which gives testimony to their alliance with the dark god of this world
    To begin with, the Seal of Solomon is present in the architecture of many Catholic chapels and cathedrals and in some churches we find the all-seeing eye displayed shamelessly.
    If we talk about the new Christian sects, it is no news that the temples of the Mormon church are adorned with images of the all-seeing eye, the solar eclipse of Saturn, and various kinds of occult stars and pentagrams, and the biblical society of the Jehovah's Witnesses is famous for its shameful history of masonic symbolism.

The Seventh Day Adventist Church in particular is an interesting organization, since not only is it a sabbatical sect which gives cult to its god on Saturday or the day of Saturn, but also is characterized by a wealth of saturnic esoteric symbolism.
    In its main logo one can catch a glimpse of the shape of the pyramid, the eye-like earth in the center and three rings which surround the sphere of the earth.

This symbol resembles the all-seeing eye.
    However, its occult symbolism goes much further than a simple Illuminist pyramid.
    If we flip the logo around and place a small mirror in the center we become aware that the ancient astrological sign of Saturn-Kronos is hidden in its design.

The Jesuits, however, exhibit the same astrological symbol in a much more blatant manner in some of their logos.

http://www.enkiptahsatya.com/41-anu-...rue-devil.html
    we all have been scammed.
    come out from her my people.

there is nothing more to say really except<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< JESUS CAME TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE
    over and out
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Question Who Killed Messiah Yahushua?

Hi EliYah,
    Shabbat Shalom!

You asked of me, and then you gave this testimony:

"Would you please show us the verse of scripture, that says we did slay Him through our sin??
    As I knew, this is coming from your own ideas ABOUT the scriptures, and NOT from the scriptures itself.
    "

As you do know, this comes entirely from our interpretation concerning how the Law is fulfilled by us. No one that I am aware of in this world has our understanding of how everything works for our good. Everything would include your sin and my sin.

The Tzaddikim do stand alone in our teaching that our sin contributed directly to the suffering and death of Messiah Yahushua. Of course, there are some alive from the 1st Century who do understand and agree with what we are teaching about sin and grace, but they are required by the Law to remain silent until our testimony has gone forth into the world.

If you are not able to believe what we say, it is doubtful that you will be able to believe THEIR testimony when THEY make THEMSELVES know to the world.

Thanking you in advance should you be able to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Thumbs up Luminators!

Hi Lucy,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and ELOHIM!
    Shabbat Shalom!

According to your posted link, Luminis Bellator (Warrior of Light) wrote this:

"Enki-Ea-Ptah-Prometheus is the original creator god and the authentic benefactor of the Human Race.

Enki and his great heavenly companions such as the great Marduk, Ningishzidda, Ninhursag and Nabu, the Serpent faction of the Anunnaki, were the divine lords of the legendary antediluvian Golden Age and then would go on to found the Babel civilization, establish the mystery schools and reveal to their human children the secrets of heaven.

In the bright bygone ages our Gods walked the earth with men and taught them the Science of the Serpent and the Promethean Fire, the power of the sacred Kundalini that rises within us and drives us to godhood and immortality. In the end, our true Gods taught us the spiritual techniques of heaven so that we could speed up our natural evolution and become gods.
    "

I can see why Lucy Smith (Light Striker) would agree with Luminis Bellator (Warrior of Light) since you both believe that you are evolving to become immortal ELOHIM in the flesh. Luminis Bellator (Warrior of Light) believes Enki to be the Creator, and you both believe YAHWEH, the ELOHIM of the Jews, to actually be HaSatan.

While you yourself, Lucy, as far as I can tell, have not given your Creator Father a name, perhaps you should call him Enki like Luminis Bellator (Warrior of Light) since you both think of yourselves as luminators of mankind.

Herein is your great dilemma: If YAHWEH ELOHIM in your mind is evil, and if HE is the ELOHIM of death and destruction for mankind, how are you yourself going to overcome this Author of death and destruction and continue to live while all others in the past have failed?

Sincerely, Latuwr

i have NO dilemma Spying = not one nano bit~~~~~~~

Herein is your great dilemma: If YAHWEH ELOHIM in your mind is evil, and if HE is the ELOHIM of death and destruction for mankind, how are you yourself going to overcome this Author of death and destruction and continue to live while all others in the past have failed?
    Yahweh first introduction is to reveal '' he is darkness a MAN of war'' his modus operandi.... darkness /war - and evil being from whom we needed to be set free from.
    THANK YOU MESSIAH.

how do I overcome you asked ................
    very easily dear Pal..... I make the Lord my shepherd in all I do 24/7 and ofcourse I am leaving 1 important factor out as well..... but hey I will tell you....JESUS tells His truths to His friends.

as you worship Yahweh on your Sabbath Saturday, can you tell us all , if your children [you strife with] don't do ''Sabbath saturday'' they ''do'' other things... DO YOU STONE THEM TO DEATH as the OT Sabbath law keeping requires?
    ALSO IF YOU KEEP 1 PART of the OT Yahweh law why not the other part?

what I suggest as happened too you Spying is
    You have believed from your youth upwards and your church education + the USA culture is the real truth and nothing but the truth.... a herd consciousness.
    you followed along as a sheep to the slaughter.... as the various rival divisional creeds sucked you into their institutions = you became fodder and part of the evil energy and darkness upon which they all survive.
    you went with the flow as millions do.....
    ''My people perish from lack of knowledge'' - you sat under ''perishing leaderships'' and never renounced them, so today we see in you, odd bits from those divisions you sat under.

WHEN JESUS CALLS us OUT FROM THE HARLOT... HE ALSO TAKES THE HARLOT OUT of us .... this has not happened to you as you are time warped into OT worshipping without the spirit of truth to set you free.
    when you were raising your family in a church setting, how is it possible they became all so estranged from you and you from them even to your grandchildren.
    I know ye shall have a good excuse to offer up, however its not good enough for us all to swallow.

what you present before this world as your life =- is FRACTURED BELIEFS THAT MAKE FOR FRACTURED FAMILY AND relationships.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Question Is The Lord Of David Your Shepherd?

Hi Lucy,
    Shabbat Shalom!

Since this is so easy for you, would you be so kind to tell me who "the Lord" is on which you depend 24/7? As you have written:

"I make the Lord my shepherd in all I do 24/7"

Who is this Lord, and how did you make him your shepherd? Please tell me his name, and how and why he is your shepherd?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Question Did You Die With Messiah, Lucy, On HIS Cross?

Hi Lucy,
    Shabbat Shalom!

I do not stone my children for their Sabbath Breaking just like I do not stone you for your Sabbath Breaking. It is my firm conviction that Messiah Yahushua did personally through HIS Cross unite all of mankind past, present, and future in HIS death on that Cross. In other words, Lucy, you and all other Sabbath Breakers have already been put to death for your sin. You and they are already dead through the work of My Messiah Yahushua, and unfortunately for yourself, you have actually no recognition or awareness of this death graciously given to you through the sacrifice of My Messiah Yahushua, and because of your lack of knowledge and understanding, you have no ability to believe in the saving work of Messiah Yahushua on your behalf.

Having died in and with Messiah Yahushua, you have great need to bury your sinful self in baptism, and then arise to a newness of life in the resurrected Messiah Yahushua. You are quite dead, Lucy, and therefore you will go on to physically die because you cannot prove to Messiah Yahushua that your carnal self did truly die with HIM. You need to repent of your sins, Lucy, and begin to believe that your sinful self did die with HIM so that you may now have the right to life. As things presently stand, you cannot prove your death in and with Messiah, and, as it is written, it is appointed by YAHWEH ELOHIM that all sinners must die one way or another, and, truly, this death of sinners will occur without me lifting up my hand against you or anyone else.

Sincerely, Latuwr

really YOU DONT STONE THEM really.?????

Quote Originally Posted by Spying View Post
    Hi Lucy,
    Shabbat Shalom!

I do not stone my children for their Sabbath Breaking just like I do not stone you for your Sabbath Breaking. It is my firm conviction that Messiah Yahushua did personally through HIS Cross unite all of mankind past, present, and future in HIS death on that Cross. In other words, Lucy, you and all other Sabbath Breakers have already been put to death for your sin. You and they are already dead through the work of My Messiah Yahushua, and unfortunately for yourself, you have actually no recognition or awareness of this death graciously given to you through the sacrifice of My Messiah Yahushua, and because of your lack of knowledge and understanding, you have no ability to believe in the saving work of Messiah Yahushua on your behalf.

Having died in and with Messiah Yahushua, you have great need to bury your sinful self in baptism, and then arise to a newness of life in the resurrected Messiah Yahushua. You are quite dead, Lucy, and therefore you will go on to physically die because you cannot prove to Messiah Yahushua that your carnal self did truly die with HIM. You need to repent of your sins, Lucy, and begin to believe that your sinful self did die with HIM so that you may now have the right to life. As things presently stand, you cannot prove your death in and with Messiah, and, as it is written, it is appointed by YAHWEH ELOHIM that all sinners must die one way or another, and, truly, this death of sinners will occur without me lifting up my hand against you or anyone else.

Sincerely, Latuwr
    WHY NOT YOU LAW BREAKER......................

do you make this up as you go along?

really
    really
    really and more REALLY..................... wow..... really.
    all I can say is REALLY.

WOW.... HE doesn't stone them to death. naughty naughty. law breaker.

you couldn't stone me to death dear Pal... as I do keep the NT Sabbath as Jesus asked
    and secondly you even make a mockery of the 'perfect law''
    now back to basics..
    Why is the weekly Sabbath commandment never quoted in the New Testament?
    Why is there no command in the New Testament for Christians to keep the Sabbath holy?
    If the Sabbath law is still in force, then why do they not stone their own members when they break the Sabbath as the law said?
    If the first/old covenant was abolished according to Heb 8:13 and the Ten commandment law was that first covenant (Ex 34:27-28; 1 Kings 8:9,21; Heb 9:1-4), then why do Sabbatarians want to keep the first/old covenant? remembering not all of us are convinced Herbert Armstrong ministry is right
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

if a law has no penalty, it has no force

WHY NOT YOU LAW BREAKER......................

do you make this up as you go along?

really
    really
    really and more REALLY..................... wow..... really.
    all I can say is REALLY.

WOW.... HE doesn't stone them to death. naughty naughty. law breaker.

you couldn't stone me to death dear Pal... as I do keep the NT Sabbath as Jesus asked
    and secondly you even make a mockery of the 'perfect law''
    now back to basics..
    Why is the weekly Sabbath commandment never quoted in the New Testament?
    Why is there no command in the New Testament for Christians to keep the Sabbath holy?
    If the Sabbath law is still in force, then why do they not stone their own members when they break the Sabbath as the law said?
    If the first/old covenant was abolished according to Heb 8:13 and the Ten commandment law was that first covenant (Ex 34:27-28; 1 Kings 8:9,21; Heb 9:1-4), then why do Sabbatarians want to keep the first/old covenant? remembering not all of us are convinced Herbert Armstrong ministry is right

here dear Spying is your deception

in keeping the Saturday Sabbath and no stoning malcontents......... a law that has no penalty, has no force
    you have trapped yourself into gross deception by learning from the UNanointed clergy and soaking in their personal views.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Lucy, no law, no murder or judgment for murder???

here dear Spying is your deception

in keeping the Saturday Sabbath and no stoning malcontents......... a law that has no penalty, has no force
    you have trapped yourself into gross deception by learning from the UNanointed clergy and soaking in their personal views.
    Hi Lucy, so what you are teaching us is that since you say there is no law, then there is no judgment against murder? Did Yeshua disagree with you? Did not He say that whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

Mat 5:21
    (21) Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

In fact Lucy, Yeshua even went on to say that if you HATE without a cause, you shall be in danger of the judgment:

Mat 5:22
    (22) But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

I know, these are the Red Words of Yeshua, and they mean nothing to you, because they destroy your teachings. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

NO IAH you are doing the ''kenny twist''

the OT law says about the Sabbath = it must be holy/kept / if not -death by stoning

now as you keep this OT Sabbath [under the instruction of Herbert Armstrong who copied Ellen white who copied Mr Miller's ideas] and not as Jesus NT covenant way - you don't stone the malcontents - therefore where there is NO law there is no judgments,
    why
    because Sabbath keeping is not a LAW of Yeshua. ALSO HE BROKE this law and was never stoned......................get the big picture IAH not the snippets you dish up
    if you stay simple you will get it.
    I also suggest you become a BIG PICTURE MAN not a verse snippet.

now there are 85 questions just about the Sabbath that need your answers to this perfect law you espouse upon us all =on your terms
    WHERE DID JESUS SAY KEEP THE SABBATH NO WHERE = it originated in a Mr Miller.

it is a well known fact those who try to keep the Sabbath are not so holy themselves.
    William Miller (February 15, 1782 – December 20, 1849), an American Baptist preacher, is credited with beginning the mid-19th century North American religious movement known as the Millerites. After his prophecies of the Second Coming did not occur as expected in the 1840s, new heirs of his message emerged, including the Advent Christians (1860) and the Seventh-day Adventists (1863). Later movements found inspiration in Miller's emphasis on Bible prophecy; the Bahá'í Faith holds that his predictions of 1844 events were accurate.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    = AKA man made up Dung
    Remember the M.O!

Lucy, I hope you are a good dodger of stones!

the OT law says about the Sabbath = it must be holy/kept / if not -death by stoning

now as you keep this OT Sabbath [under the instruction of Herbert Armstrong who copied Ellen white who copied Mr Miller's ideas] and not as Jesus NT covenant way - you don't stone the malcontents - therefore where there is NO law there is no judgments,
    why
    because Sabbath keeping is not a LAW of Yeshua. ALSO HE BROKE this law and was never stoned......................get the big picture IAH not the snippets you dish up
    if you stay simple you will get it.
    I also suggest you become a BIG PICTURE MAN not a verse snippet.

now there are 85 questions just about the Sabbath that need your answers to this perfect law you espouse upon us all =on your terms
    WHERE DID JESUS SAY KEEP THE SABBATH NO WHERE = it originated in a Mr Miller.

it is a well known fact those who try to keep the Sabbath are not so holy themselves.
    Hi Lucy, if you want, you can come over here, bring me some stones, and I will do my best to throw them at you, if you remain a Sabbath breaker...if that is what you want? I know you don't want me to be a transgressor of the Law, and NOT stone you. Hopefully, you are good at dodging stones. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.