Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1329

Thread: The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

Why is Israel Influencing America to Go to War Against Iran?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oNcucBkQEg

It looks as if Eliyahu's warning is about to come true.

Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oNcucBkQEg

It looks as if Eliyahu's warning is about to come true.
    Guyguy,

It's called the Yinon plan by the Jewish Neo-cons and AIPAC, all of the other Countries Lybia, Irac, Afgahnastan etc have already been destroyed by the US on Israel's behest, and the only Country left is Iran, and the three Bs Bolton are trying to influence the USA to take out Iran .

And it was the Israeli MOSAD(Intelligence Service) and Soudi agents along with the hawk Dick Chaney that destroyed the twin towers in N.Y. on 911, and it was this fiasco that has instigated these wars in the middle east.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

By His name YAH Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Who Controls All of Our Money?

Who Controls All of Our Money?

Watch here about 22 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQUhJTxK5mA

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. John 8:19.

President Donald Trump's Tweet On Deportations.

President Donald Trump's Tweet.
    At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border. If not, Deportations start!
    https://www.npr.org/2019/06/22/73508...rm-asylum-laws

This maybe another one of Trump's blunders, because families being separated by deportations also has a remembering affect on those who are legally here.

If Bernie Sanders runs for President in 2020 he could win it this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    President Donald Trump's Tweet.https://www.npr.org/2019/06/22/73508...rm-asylum-laws

This maybe another one of Trump's blunders, because families being separated by deportations also has a remembering affect on those who are legally here.

If Bernie Sanders runs for President in 2020 he could win it this time.
    Back up to speed.

interesting ''whats is all happening''

If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    we all know a vulture never begets a dove
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    btw
    Oh~was Jesus a racist when He talks of the ''wheat race & the tare race'?

New Fascism, The Epoch Times (B) - 08/16/19

New Fascism, The Epoch Times (B) - 08/16/19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xKuTbRpLQc

N. W. O. = own

If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story as a Stephen King novel the church pews might think differently about it.
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.
    YET some believers go to such great lengths to try to defend these genocides and moral atrocities.

the fruit
    btw

Weather contollers

* fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

08/05/19 - Eric Jon Phelps

08/05/19 - Eric Jon Phelps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7b7vvUuslQ

the whole world is a stage.... a game of actors.

9/11 Truth is the only sure way to restore the American Republic

Barring divine intervention, there’s only one way for the world community of nations to take back their planet.
    It starts with the people of each nation taking back their governments from the New World Order globalist cabal.
    Because The USA Is The Military Arm Of The New World Order, the best place to start is for the American people to take back their country–post-haste.
    The single best way to do this is for 9/11 Truth to be used to prosecute the many NWO perpetrators who still operate at the highest levels of the U.S. Federal Government.
    The stark reality for the Neocon Zionists who executed the treasonous 9/11 false flag operation is that 9/11 Truth remains the biggest threat to their power and influence, as well as to their lives and freedom.

If there’s one wrench that can be thrown into the globalist’s machinery in order to shut down the NWO juggernaut, it’s 9/11 Truth.

Not only is 9/11 Truth radioactive, both literally and figuratively, where it concerns the international order, it has the capacity to dissolve every government involved in that inaugural act of the War on Terror against nations large and small.
    That includes, at the very minimum, the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and Saudi Arabia—the real Axis of Evil.
    If there’s one country that’s in the position to bring about a reversal of fortune for the dark forces that currently run the world, it’s the USA.
    For the American people have a weapon at their disposal that no other populace possesses today—9/11 Truth.

Simply put:
    9/11 Truth is the only way to restore the American Republic.
    Once the United States of America has been properly re-established as a constitutional republic and sovereign nation, the world community of nations can work together toward an enduring global peace.
    Until then Pax Americana remains a cruel ruse by which the world is incessantly terrorized and traumatized by smaller 9/11-like events.

https://theupliftingcrane.wordpress.com/
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire
    * Murder Inc.

the fruit
    btw

Proof Jesuits Behinds Protocols of Zion, Communism, Fascism, etc - Part 1

Proof Jesuits Behinds Protocols of Zion, Communism, Fascism, etc - Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YQySJGAnNI

Jesuits are Crypto Jews

Jesuits are Crypto Jews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngMhlMy0i2s

Spying, are ye beginning to get the picture of how "the pirates of thy people=Zionist Jews" in the book of Daniel and the Catholic church are of ONE MIND as the book of Revelation says?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Jesuits are Crypto Jews

Spying, are ye beginning to get the picture of how "the pirates of thy people=Zionist Jews" in the book of Daniel and the Catholic church are of ONE MIND as the book of Revelation says?
    Spying,

Jesuits are Crypto Jews

Jesuits Oath - Real World History - Exposing the Jesuit Order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CyDDlXL2V4

Spying, if you will listen and watch these two historical presentations, then ye will learn the people who have been chosen by the devil to run his world.

The FINAL Thing to Happen Before Jesus Returns! // Must See Message

The FINAL Thing to Happen Before Jesus Returns! // Must See Message

About 13 minutes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8GhWyBNANw