Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 983

Thread: YAH'S Calendar In The Heavens Genesis 1:14.

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644

    Smile

    You wrote..
    Shalom ALL, there is irrefutable proof that “Sunday” (the 1st day of the week) was the FOURTH day, since these things took place. Consider Luke 24:21, the Greek word (G71-ago) that is translated “is,” should be translated “leads.” The translators were biased in thinking that Sunday was the third day. It should be rendered, “besides all this, today LEADS the third day AWAY from when these things were done.” Look at Luke 23:32, the same Greek word is used (G71-ago), and the two criminals were being LED (G71-ago) with him to be put to death. So that Sunday, the 1st day of the week was leading the third day AWAY, not that it WAS the third day. This is why the disciples were sad, the third day had come and gone, and THAT day in which they were going to Emmaus, was LEADING the third day away.
    See here..http://www.tillhecomes.org/case-for-...comment-205439

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644

    Smile

    I did not post this above, you did it Ken.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644

    Question

    We are not to "change the texts" nor are we to "add anything" into the texts of scriptures. Anyone who does this, the scripture calls anyone a liar. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Proverbs 30:6.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,493

    I have already given it to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    You specifically said this... I wanted your scriptural text showing this. Then why did you wait, until I asked it the third time?
    Shalom Eliyahu C, throughout this thread and on others I have specifically given you logic and reasoning BASED upon what the Scriptures say concerning Yeshua fulfilling His Sign of being in the grave for three days and three nights. He was placed in the grave at sunset (Wednesday evening), and raised three days and three nights later at sunset (Saturday/Sabbath) evening. The logic and reasoning behind the "women" buying and preparing spices/burial ointments, needing a FULL DAY (Friday) for this buying and preparing, is a powerful argument to establish there were TWO SEPARATE Sabbaths (the High Day-15th of Abib), and the weekly Sabbath (the 17th of Abib), with FRIDAY in-between the Sabbaths. You couple that with the logic and reasoning found from Luke 24:21 showing that "today" LEADS the third day "from" when these things were done," which clearly shows that the third day had COME and GONE on that 1st day of the week. Now, what point is there to re-quote all of the Scriptures which clearly show what I have just explained?

    Your Lunar Sabbath stands or falls upon this most important topic...whether or not Yeshua was three days and three nights in the tomb. Your Lunar Sabbath requires that you follow after traditional christianity's view of denying the three days and three nights SIGN. Now, why don't you show me the Scriptures that say Yeshua was placed in the grave on the 14, and the Scriptures which say He was in the grave on the 15th, and the Scriptures which say He rose on the 16th. Be very specific. And then I want you to try like traditional christianity to show me the Scriptures that say Yeshua would be two nights and one+ day in the grave, instead of three days and three nights. Just how do you count three days and three nights from the end of the 14th to sometime on the 16th BEFORE sunrise? Again, be specific. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,493

    Stop your deception.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    We are not to "change the texts" nor are we to "add anything" into the texts of scriptures. Anyone who does this, the scripture calls anyone a liar. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Proverbs 30:6.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, I clearly said that Luke 24:21 PROVES or gives IRREFUTABLE PROOF that the 1st day of the week was the FOURTH DAY, I NEVER said, as YOU falsely charged, that:

    Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Oh, so now your saying your not adding the word "FOURTH" in this text? You said this Ken, not me
    Please Eliyahu, say what I said, not what you think I said. I never said the word "FOURTH" is in the TEXT of Luke 24:21, ONLY that it is clearly INFERRED that the 1st day of the week IS the FOURTH day. You keep charging me as saying the TEXT states that the Greek word for "FOURTH" is present in Luke 24:21, and even quote that Greek word for "FOURTH" asking me where it is written in the TEXT:

    Originally Posted by Eliyah
    "Now show me where this here τέταρτος Greek word is used in the Luke 24:21 text??"
    . Now, either CHANGE your accusation FROM me saying the GREEK word for "FOURTH" is present in Luke 24:21, or shut up. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu C, I clearly said that Luke 24:21 PROVES or gives IRREFUTABLE PROOF that the 1st day of the week was the FOURTH DAY, I NEVER said, as YOU falsely charged, that:

    Please Eliyahu, say what I said, not what you think I said. I never said the word "FOURTH" is in the TEXT of Luke 24:21, ONLY that it is clearly INFERRED that the 1st day of the week IS the FOURTH day. You keep charging me as saying the TEXT states that the Greek word for "FOURTH" is present in Luke 24:21, and even quote that Greek word for "FOURTH" asking me where it is written in the TEXT:


    . Now, either CHANGE your accusation FROM me saying the GREEK word for "FOURTH" is present in Luke 24:21, or shut up. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    You asked...
    Please, show the quote where I added the word "FOURTH" in the text of Luke 24:21.
    You said..
    Shalom ALL, there is irrefutable proof that “Sunday” (the 1st day of the week) was the FOURTH day, since these things took place. Consider Luke 24:21, the Greek word (G71-ago) that is translated “is,” should be translated “leads.” The translators were biased in thinking that Sunday was the third day. It should be rendered, “besides all this, today LEADS the third day AWAY from when these things were done.” Look at Luke 23:32, the same Greek word is used (G71-ago), and the two criminals were being LED (G71-ago) with him to be put to death. So that Sunday, the 1st day of the week was leading the third day AWAY, not that it WAS the third day. This is why the disciples were sad, the third day had come and gone, and THAT day in which they were going to Emmaus, was LEADING the third day away.
    See here..http://www.tillhecomes.org/case-for-...comment-205439 You most definitely did add the English word FOURTH into this Luke 24:21 text, Ken, and your own words prove this.

    Luke 24:21 last part quote
    to day G4594 is G71 the G5026 third G5154 day G2250 since G575 G3739 these things G5023 were done.G1096
    http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...y&page=2&t=KJV

    I'm really dealing with a 1 year old here, he gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and he tries to change his story.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,493

    I guess you are here to try our patience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    You asked...

    You said.. See here..http://www.tillhecomes.org/case-for-...comment-205439 You most definitely did add the English word FOURTH into this Luke 24:21 text, Ken, and your own words prove this.

    Luke 24:21 last part quote I'm really dealing with a 1 year old here, he gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and he tries to change his story.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, I guess you are here to try our patience. You have about tried mine about as far as it can go. Your comprehension level is frustrating. I most assuredly DID NOT add the word "FOURTH" into the TEXT of Luke 24:21, I just added it INTO my commentary of what Luke 24:21 relates to us....that the 1st day of the week IS the FOURTH day from when those things occurred. Please, stop saying that I have added the word "FOURTH" into the TEXT of Luke 24:21.

    Please QUOTE Luke 24:21 with my rendering of the word "FOURTH" in it, as you find me saying it??? You know, if there is anyone reading this thread, they must think that here are two really smart fellas, discussing the essence of total reality...or the complete lack of it. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu C, I guess you are here to try our patience. You have about tried mine about as far as it can go. Your comprehension level is frustrating. I most assuredly DID NOT add the word "FOURTH" into the TEXT of Luke 24:21, I just added it INTO my commentary of what Luke 24:21 relates to us....that the 1st day of the week IS the FOURTH day from when those things occurred. Please, stop saying that I have added the word "FOURTH" into the TEXT of Luke 24:21.

    Please QUOTE Luke 24:21 with my rendering of the word "FOURTH" in it, as you find me saying it??? You know, if there is anyone reading this thread, they must think that here are two really smart fellas, discussing the essence of total reality...or the complete lack of it. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, I'm not here to try your patience, and my comprehension level is far out of reach of most people, like I understand your point about Christianity misunderstanding the Grace Of Elohim, and your correct, righteousness is not imputed to anyone, and your correct, its a stupid doctrine. I fully understand the type and antitype of the Red Heifer.

    However, please don't accuse me for pointing out to you, that you used the English word FOURTH in the last part of the Luke 24:21 verse as you asked of me. I'm not sorry for doing what you asked me to do. Also, if your going to quote me, please include the entire quote. Also, how about quoting only what is written in the texts.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,493

    Thank You

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, I'm not here to try your patience, and my comprehension level is far out of reach of most people, like I understand your point about Christianity misunderstanding the Grace Of Elohim, and your correct, righteousness is not imputed to anyone, and your correct, its a stupid doctrine. I fully understand the type and antitype of the Red Heifer.

    However, please don't accuse me for pointing out to you, that you used the English word FOURTH in the last part of the Luke 24:21 verse as you asked of me. I'm not sorry for doing what you asked me to do. Also, if your going to quote me, please include the entire quote. Also, how about quoting only what is written in the texts.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, thank you for saying you are not here to try my patience.

    It would also go a long way for my patience to hear your explanation of how righteousness is accomplished by sinning.

    And finally, I have looked at this quote over and over again, and I cannot find the word "fourth." Maybe I'm just blind, but could you point it out to me? Here is the quote from you where you say I used the word "fourth' in the last part of Luke 24:21:

    Luke 24:21 last part quote
    to day G4594 is G71 the G5026 third G5154 day G2250 since G575 G3739 these things G5023 were done.G1096
    Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644

    Your welcome Ken.

    You asked...
    It would also go a long way for my patience to hear your explanation of how righteousness is accomplished by sinning.
    Ok, I will give a short synopsis of this here, though it should be in your thread of Elohim's Grace, and not on this thread.

    Paul made this plain, he pointed out that all have sinned Romans 3:23; Romans 5:12, and he also said, but where sin abounded, grace did much more abound Romans 5:20. Well, all YAH'S commandments are righteousness Psalms 119:72; See also Deuteronomy 6:24-25, and only the doers of the law are indeed righteous Romans 2:13, and the law requires a sacrifice Leviticus 4, and Messiah was that sin offering sacrifice, and therefore everyone has sinned in order to receive the free gift of Elohim's grace. You would think this would be good news for Christianity, however, they cannot comprehend it, and neither do they even want to, because Christianity teaches and believes in substitutionalism of righteousness of Messiah. It is seven times more difficult to unlearn ONE ERROR, as it is to learn ONE new/old truth of scriptures.

    And finally, I have looked at this quote over and over again, and I cannot find the word "fourth." Maybe I'm just blind, but could you point it out to me? Here is the quote from you where you say I used the word "fourth' in the last part of Luke 24:21:
    See in your above statement that I quoted. Now, do you really want me to point these things out to you, as you have asked?

    Shalom, YAH Bless!

    Eliyahu C.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,493

    I'm impressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    You asked... Ok, I will give a short synopsis of this here, though it should be in your thread of Elohim's Grace, and not on this thread.

    Paul made this plain, he pointed out that all have sinned Romans 3:23; Romans 5:12, and he also said, but where sin abounded, grace did much more abound Romans 5:20. Well, all YAH'S commandments are righteousness Psalms 119:72; See also Deuteronomy 6:24-25, and only the doers of the law are indeed righteous Romans 2:13, and the law requires a sacrifice Leviticus 4, and Messiah was that sin offering sacrifice, and therefore everyone has sinned in order to receive the free gift of Elohim's grace. You would think this would be good news for Christianity, however, they cannot comprehend it, and neither do they even want to, because Christianity teaches and believes in substitutionalism of righteousness of Messiah. It is seven times more difficult to unlearn ONE ERROR, as it is to learn ONE new/old truth of scriptures.

    See in your above statement that I quoted. Now, do you really want me to point these things out to you, as you have asked?

    Shalom, YAH Bless!

    Eliyahu C.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, there are not many in this world right now that could have worded as well what you just said about Grace. This will go a long way in getting us to agree on other things, because this one vital teaching about the free gift of righteousness can only be understood by those who are blessed to have Elohim's Spirit. When did your mind first open to understand Grace, how long have you understood this? I have a friend who I have tried to convince for the last 30 years about Grace. There are many beliefs he has changed, for the good, but he cannot give up "substitutionalism," and the idea that Elohim's justice requires or demands that blood be shed so that he can receive forgiveness.

    Now, you asked this question:

    Now, do you really want me to point these things out to you, as you have asked?
    My answer is yes, unless it will be an embarrassment for you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644

    It want embarrass me, but it will you.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu C, there are not many in this world right now that could have worded as well what you just said about Grace. This will go a long way in getting us to agree on other things, because this one vital teaching about the free gift of righteousness can only be understood by those who are blessed to have Elohim's Spirit. When did your mind first open to understand Grace, how long have you understood this? I have a friend who I have tried to convince for the last 30 years about Grace. There are many beliefs he has changed, for the good, but he cannot give up "substitutionalism," and the idea that Elohim's justice requires or demands that blood be shed so that he can receive forgiveness.

    Now, you asked this question:

    My answer is yes, unless it will be an embarrassment for you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken
    Shalom Eliyahu C, there are not many in this world right now that could have worded as well what you just said about Grace.
    Oh, I've known this for a long, long time.

    This will go a long way in getting us to agree on other things, because this one vital teaching about the free gift of righteousness can only be understood by those who are blessed to have Elohim's Spirit.
    Well, I've heard things like this before, however, it has not usually gone that way. Also, there was something else, that I should have said in my post above, and it is this... In case you do not know this, I'm going to tell you, that if YOU truly know and understand this, YOU had better NOT ever go back, because that is absolutely NOT permitted, see Hebrews 6:6.

    When did your mind first open to understand Grace, how long have you understood this?
    I would ask you the same question?

    I have a friend who I have tried to convince for the last 30 years about Grace.
    Only YAH ALL MIGHTY can convince.

    There are many beliefs he has changed, for the good, but he cannot give up "substitutionalism," and the idea that Elohim's justice requires or demands that blood be shed so that he can receive forgiveness.
    Yea, I know, they have been taught a religious Psyop all their lives, and a psyop is a lie, like a religious fairy tale.

    Finally,
    My answer is yes, unless it will be an embarrassment for you.
    It want embarrass me, but it will you I'm afraid.

    Shalom, YAH Bless!

    Eliyahu C.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,493

    My answer was YES.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Oh, I've known this for a long, long time.

    Well, I've heard things like this before, however, it has not usually gone that way. Also, there was something else, that I should have said in my post above, and it is this... In case you do not know this, I'm going to tell you, that if YOU truly know and understand this, YOU had better NOT ever go back, because that is absolutely NOT permitted, see Hebrews 6:6.

    I would ask you the same question?

    Only YAH ALL MIGHTY can convince.

    Yea, I know, they have been taught a religious Psyop all their lives, and a psyop is a lie, like a religious fairy tale.

    Finally, It want embarrass me, but it will you I'm afraid.

    Shalom, YAH Bless!

    Eliyahu C.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, I'm not too concerned about embarrassment, so please point out to me where I have written anywhere on this or any other forum the word "fourth" in the translation of the last part of Luke 24:21. And then we will move on. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    2,493

    My answer was YES.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Oh, I've known this for a long, long time.

    Well, I've heard things like this before, however, it has not usually gone that way. Also, there was something else, that I should have said in my post above, and it is this... In case you do not know this, I'm going to tell you, that if YOU truly know and understand this, YOU had better NOT ever go back, because that is absolutely NOT permitted, see Hebrews 6:6.

    I would ask you the same question?

    Only YAH ALL MIGHTY can convince.

    Yea, I know, they have been taught a religious Psyop all their lives, and a psyop is a lie, like a religious fairy tale.

    Finally, It want embarrass me, but it will you I'm afraid.

    Shalom, YAH Bless!

    Eliyahu C.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, I'm not too concerned about embarrassment, so please point out to me where I have written anywhere on this or any other forum the word "fourth" in the translation of the last part of Luke 24:21. And then we will move on. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,644

    Ok.

    Shalom ALL, there is irrefutable proof that “Sunday” (the 1st day of the week) was the FOURTH day, since these things took place. Consider Luke 24:21, the Greek word (G71-ago) that is translated “is,” should be translated “leads.” The translators were biased in thinking that Sunday was the third day. It should be rendered, “besides all this, today LEADS the third day AWAY from when these things were done.” Look at Luke 23:32, the same Greek word is used (G71-ago), and the two criminals were being LED (G71-ago) with him to be put to death. So that Sunday, the 1st day of the week was leading the third day AWAY, not that it WAS the third day. This is why the disciples were sad, the third day had come and gone, and THAT day in which they were going to Emmaus, was LEADING the third day away.
    See here..http://www.tillhecomes.org/case-for-...comment-205439

    Shalom ALL, there is irrefutable proof that “Sunday” (the 1st day of the week) was the FOURTH day, since these things took place.
    to day G4594 is G71(LED) the G5026 third G5154 day G2250 since G575 G3739 these things G5023 were done. G1096 Luke 24:21 last part. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...y&page=2&t=KJV

    You even argued with me in the sheaf of the firstfruits thread, that Luke 24:21 was referring to the fourth day quote
    These two disciples were sad because THAT day, the 1st day of the week which "leads away" the THIRD day, was upon them, making it the FOURTH day since those events took place.
    in your post number 185 here...http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...ht=days+nights

    You most definitely did put the English word "FOURTH" in your own quote of the last part of Luke 24:21.

    You and Spying both also added the word " leads away" which is the Greek word apagō =Strong's G 520 into this Luke 24:21 text, and this Greek word " apagō =G 520" is NOT used by Luke in this text at all! If Luke was wanting to convey the meaning to his readers, that THIS VERY DAY "led away" the third day, then why did he NOT use this Greek word " G520 apagō " in his text here? He definitely did use it elsewhere in his writings, and to mean "led away" see Luke 23:26. Here are plenty of examples showing G520 for those who DO NOT know the Greek Scriptures. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...led+away&t=KJV

    G520 apagō From ἀπό (G575) and ἄγω (G71) 1.to lead away 1.esp. of those who are led off to trial, prison, or punishment

    So, you merely chop the Greek words up, and make them fit what you think the text says. It is evident, that I'm dealing with people who does not know the Greek Scriptures as it is written. You closed the "sheaf of firstfruits " thread up before I could even address many of these points.

    You wrote quote...
    Proper rendering of Luke 24:21: "But we were hoping that it was He who was going to redeem Israel. But even more so, together with all these things, today leads away the third day since these things were done."
    in post number 185

    Quote of you...
    Mistranslation of Luke 24:21:
    Luke 24:21 But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, today IS (G71-ago-"leads away") the third day since these things were done.
    Well, the Greek word G71 simply means "LED" it does not mean "leads away" as YOU THINK IT SAYS.

    Spying also did the same here in post number 198 quote..
    Rather, the actual Greek text says: "This day leads away the third day since these things were done."
    See here..http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...ht=days+nights

    This above is not all, Ken, you also added the word "away" into the Luke 23:32 text. You wrote quote...
    Lk 23:32 Two others also, who were criminals, were being led away (G71) to be put to death with Him.
    Also, quote of you...
    When Luke 24:21 is properly translated, it should be rendered thusly: "But we were hoping that it was He who was going to redeem Israel. But even more so, together with all these things, today leads away (G71) the third day since these things were done."
    See here...https://www.religiousforums.com/thre....140717/page-4

    This text says....And G1161 there were also G2532 two G1417 other, G2087 malefactors, G2557 led G71 with G4862 him G846 to be put to death. G337 Luke 23:32. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...d&page=3&t=KJV

    The Luke 24:21 text does not support your position, this you had better come to grips with, and deal with it. There is a difference between what you think the text says, than what the text of scripture itself really does say.

    Shalom, YAH Bless!

    Eliyahu C.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •