Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: YAH'S Calendar In The Heavens Genesis 1:14.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    "But even more so, together with all these things, today LEADS (G71) the third day AWAY FROM (G575) these things being done."

Now please consider this. An ancient Aramaic manuscript that was hidden in a Tibetan monastery was translated in the late 1800's by an Irish clergyman. This manuscript was quoted from by many early church fathers as the Gospel of the Nazirenes but this Irishman called it the Gospel of the Holy Twelve and is believed to be the original Gospel used by all of the Gospel writers in penning their versions of what happened. I'm not sure how accurate that belief is, but it is interesting how this ancient manuscript collaborates a Wednesday crucifixion. Please look at these quotes from it:
    Shalom Eliyahu C, you continue to ignore what the Greek word G71 means--"to lead" along with the Greek word G575 which means "from" or "away from." When those men spoke, that were saying "today" leads the third day AWAY FROM when they things happened. Here is the PROPER rendering of the verse:

32. And he that saw it bare record and his record is true, and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe. For these things were done that the Scriptures might be fulfilled—A bone of him shall not be broken, and again—In the midst of the week the Messiah shall be cut off."

Friday is NOT the "midst" of the week, but Wednesday is.

6. And the women also, who came with him from Galilee, followed after, bearing lamps in their hands and beheld the sepulchre and how his body was laid, and they made lamentation over him.
    7. And they returned and rested the next day, being a high day, and on the day following they bought and prepared spices and ointments and waited for the end of the Sabbath.

Notice here Eliyahu, that this testimony shows that the women were at the tomb on the evening of His burial with "lamps." This I would say is an accurate account of what happened. The sun was setting as the stone was rolled over the entrance to the tomb and the women were out there as night fell upon them when they were mourning.

Also note that in verse 7, they RETURNED and rested on the next day, the High Day (1st day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread), and AFTER that Sabbath ended (as Mark 16:1 states), they bought AND prepared spices and ointments, which had to occur on FRIDAY, and then rested on the WEEKLY Sabbath as Luke states. Also notice that this account uses BOTH Mark's and Luke's "buying" AND "preparing" of the spices and ointments. This clearly shows they did not buy PRE-PREPARED burial ointments, but actually went through the long process to PREPARE the ointments, after buying the ingredients.

Eliyahu, why is it that this ancient manuscript shows emphatically that it was a Wednesday crucifixion? Could it be that Yeshua did actually die on Wednesday as this ancient manuscript shows? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, you continue to ignore what the Greek word G71 means--"to lead" along with the Greek word G575 which means "from" or "away from." When those men spoke, that were saying "today" leads the third day AWAY FROM when they things happened. Here is the PROPER rendering of the verse:
    Ken, now your switching to another Greek word, which you did not mention previously, I know the Biblical Greek, and the Greek word number G575 means "since" and the word "away from" is not these words meaning, and every other Bible translator knows this. I've asked you to address my questions with valid scriptures, and again you ignore them, and you ignore scriptural texts I gave.

Now, you want to rely on your extra Biblical texts, which are not apart of scriptures, and they do not line up with the Disciples writings and you know it, the texts dug up at Alexandra Egypt was thought to be valid too, but they did not match up to the Disciples writings either.

Now, either show me valid scriptures from the Disciples writings, and please answer my questions with valid scriptures, and not with extra Biblical texts?

Show me a scripture that says the Sabbath day is the third day?

Show me a scripture that says the Sabbath day is the third day? I have provided you with scriptures, that prove the first day of the week is the third day, before in Luke 24:7, and Luke 24:46, which is before Luke 24:21, and after it. An angel in Luke 24:7 verifies Luke 24:21 to be correct, and Messiah also verifies, that Luke 24:21 is correct, in Luke 24:46. Fact of scriptures.

G575

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, now your switching to another Greek word, which you did not mention previously, I know the Biblical Greek, and the Greek word number G575 means "since" and the word "away from" is not these words meaning, and every other Bible translator knows this. I've asked you to address my questions with valid scriptures, and again you ignore them, and you ignore scriptural texts I gave.

Now, you want to rely on your extra Biblical texts, which are not apart of scriptures, and they do not line up with the Disciples writings and you know it, the texts dug up at Alexandra Egypt was thought to be valid too, but they did not match up to the Disciples writings either.

Now, either show me valid scriptures from the Disciples writings, and please answer my questions with valid scriptures, and not with extra Biblical texts?
    Shalom Eliyahu C, G575 is rendered as followed from the various Greek lexicons:

NASEC-G575 ἀπό (apo) Definition: from, away from

STRONGS-G575 ἀπό (apo) - "off," i.e. away (from something near), in various senses (of place, time, or relation; literal or figurative);

THAYER-G575 ἀπό (apo)

1.) of separation
    1.a.) of local separation, after verbs of motion from a place i.e. of departing, of fleeing, ...
    1.b.) of separation of a part from the whole
    1.b1.) where of a whole some part is taken
    1.c.) of any kind of separation of one thing from another by which the union or fellowship of the two is destroyed
    1.d.) of a state of separation, that is of distance
    1.d1.) physical, of distance of place
    1.d2.) temporal, of distance of time
    2.) of origin
    2.a.) of the place whence anything is, comes, befalls, is taken
    2.b.) of origin of a cause

Hopefully these dictionaries show you that G575 means "away" or "away from" or "a separation" and not "since." To clearly understand that "today" leads the third day "away" or SEPARATES "today" FROM the third day, one must understand BOTH G71-"leads," and G575-"away from." Why is this so difficult for you to admit?

And these "extra" biblical texts only show a "clear" picture of what actually happened, and this is probably why Rome did it's best to destroy these "extra" biblical texts which shows the Truth of a Wednesday crucifixion. And all of your Scriptural "gymnastics" will not destroy the Truth of a Wednesday crucifixion. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Show me a Scripture that says the 1st day of the week IS the third day?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Show me a scripture that says the Sabbath day is the third day? I have provided you with scriptures, that prove the first day of the week is the third day, before in Luke 24:7, and Luke 24:46, which is before Luke 24:21, and after it. An angel in Luke 24:7 verifies Luke 24:21 to be correct, and Messiah also verifies, that Luke 24:21 is correct, in Luke 24:46. Fact of scriptures.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, why do you keep trying to jump through hoops? Luke 24:7 and Luke 24:46 states Yeshua would rise the third day, it doesn't state the 1st day of the week is the third day. He rose RIGHT at the BEGINNING of the 1st day of the week, AT SUNSET, as the weekly Sabbath was ending. Luke 24:21 states emphatically that "today" LEADS the third day AWAY, not that "today" IS the third day. This is WHY the two disciples were SAD, as they SAW the third day come and go as the 1st day of the week was LEADING the third day AWAY. Why is this so hard for you to admit? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Question I asked you a question, why want you answer it with a scripture?

Quote Originally Posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Eliyahu C, G575 is rendered as followed from the various Greek lexicons:

NASEC-G575 ἀπό (apo) Definition: from, away from

STRONGS-G575 ἀπό (apo) - "off," i.e. away (from something near), in various senses (of place, time, or relation; literal or figurative);

THAYER-G575 ἀπό (apo)

1.) of separation
    1.a.) of local separation, after verbs of motion from a place i.e. of departing, of fleeing, ...
    1.b.) of separation of a part from the whole
    1.b1.) where of a whole some part is taken
    1.c.) of any kind of separation of one thing from another by which the union or fellowship of the two is destroyed
    1.d.) of a state of separation, that is of distance
    1.d1.) physical, of distance of place
    1.d2.) temporal, of distance of time
    2.) of origin
    2.a.) of the place whence anything is, comes, befalls, is taken
    2.b.) of origin of a cause

Hopefully these dictionaries show you that G575 means "away" or "away from" or "a separation" and not "since." To clearly understand that "today" leads the third day "away" or SEPARATES "today" FROM the third day, one must understand BOTH G71-"leads," and G575-"away from." Why is this so difficult for you to admit?

And these "extra" biblical texts only show a "clear" picture of what actually happened, and this is probably why Rome did it's best to destroy these "extra" biblical texts which shows the Truth of a Wednesday crucifixion. And all of your Scriptural "gymnastics" will not destroy the Truth of a Wednesday crucifixion. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    You simply choose anything outside of scriptures that fits your ideas, Ken.

Sence= see every verse how its used here....http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e&page=3&t=KJV

apo G575
    1.of separation

1.of local separation, after verbs of motion from a place i.e. of departing, of fleeing, ...

2.of separation of a part from the whole

1.where of a whole some part is taken

3.of any kind of separation of one thing from another by which the union or fellowship of the two is destroyed

4.of a state of separation, that is of distance

1.physical, of distance of place

2.temporal, of distance of time

2.of origin

Your words are not in the text. Now, answer my question with a scriptural answer: Please show me a scriptural text that says, the Sabbath day is the third day??

Either show me, or concede the point, and we will move on.

Question

Shalom Eliyahu C, why do you keep trying to jump through hoops? Luke 24:7 and Luke 24:26 states Yeshua would rise the third day, it doesn't state the 1st day of the week is the third day. He rose RIGHT at the BEGINNING of the 1st day of the week, AT SUNSET, as the weekly Sabbath was ending. Luke 24:21 states emphatically that "today" LEADS the third day AWAY, not that "today" IS the third day. This is WHY the two disciples were SAD, as they SAW the third day come and go as the 1st day of the week was LEADING the third day AWAY. Why is this so hard for you to admit? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Your jumping through hoops. Your adding to the texts of scriptures.

He rose RIGHT at the BEGINNING of the 1st day of the week, AT SUNSET, as the weekly Sabbath was ending.
    Now show me the text or texts that say, He rose on the Sabbath day?

These scriptures, Luke 24:1; Luke 24:7, and Luke 24:46, which is before Luke 24:21, and after it. An angel in Luke 24:7 verifies Luke 24:21 to be correct, and Messiah also verifies, that Luke 24:21 is correct, in Luke 24:46. The angel and Messiah were speaking on the third day, which is the first day of the week here.

Question Also...

Also, show me where the words "FOURTH DAY" is used anywhere in Luke 24?? Its not there Ken, I can't help but laugh, because you have told others, this is in Luke 24:21, and the Greek word is "tritos" means "third" tritos 1.the third, NOT "fourth" See here..http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G5154&t=KJV

Question

These scriptures, Luke 24:1; Luke 24:7, and Luke 24:46, which is before Luke 24:21, and after it. An angel in Luke 24:7 verifies Luke 24:21 to be correct, and Messiah also verifies, that Luke 24:21 is correct, in Luke 24:46. The angel and Messiah were speaking on the third day, which is the first day of the week here, and John 20:19 verifies Luke 24:46, and they are speaking on the first day of the week here to the Disciples. Messiah is not speaking to them on the Sabbath day here is He?

You simply want accept plain truth scriptures, and you will not answer a scriptural question I ask you, and you will not answer it with a valid scripture. I want to have a valid discussion with you, but you simply don't want to cooperate by being honest with the scriptures, even from the Disciples nor from Messiah's own words either.

Messiah is speaking to them on this third day and the Disciples say this very day is the first day of the week here, not the Sabbath day.

Question I'm supprised ImAHebrew would even quote from this.

I'm supprised ImAHebrew would even quote from this. See here....http://www.tektonics.org/lp/ouseley01.php which is also a part of the Roman Knights Templars see here..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gos...he_Holy_Twelve

Also Manly P. Hall who was a self confessed devil worshipper, and who taught Mysticisim, scroll down to the bottom and read the notes here...http://www.turnonyoursoul.com/jesus/origins.htm

Those who read these things, do so at their own peril, however, its no part of scriptures, and please don't say it is either.

Me and my house will only serve and obey YAH MOST HIGH!

Thumbs down

Oxyrhynchus Papyri: the Collection of many thousand fragments of papyri, found in 1897 onwards at Oxyrhynhus, a centre of Christian culture in the 4th Century, some 10 miles west of the Nile, near the modern Behnesa. The most celebrated are two series of "sayings of Jesus".

* Archdeacon Wilberforce of Westminster said "that after the Council of Nicea, AD 325, the MSS. of the New Testament were considerably tampered with". And Professor Nestlé in his "introduction to the Textual Criticism of the Greek Testament" tells us that certain scholars, called correctors, were appointed by the ecclesiastical authorities, and actually commissioned to correct the text of Scripture in the interest of what was considered ORTHODOXY.

"Beyond question of doubt", says Manley Palmer Hall, "records concerning Jesus do exist. It is equally certain that they are in the hands of people (the Vatican in Rome) who do not intend to make them available as they would endanger the institution of Christian Theology". http://www.thenazareneway.com/origins_gh12.htm

After this manner therefore pray ye:—
    3. Our Father-Mother Who art above and within: Hallowed be Thy Name in twofold Trinity.
    http://www.thenazareneway.com/ght_se...11_thru_20.htm

Under The Burial Of Jesus about half way down here...http://www.thenazareneway.com/ght_se...80_thru_89.htm

4. Now in the place where he was crucified there was a garden, and in the garden a new sepulchre, wherein was never man yet laid. There laid they Iesus therefore, and it was about the beginning of the second watch when they buried him, because of the Jews’ preparation day, for the sepulchre was nigh at hand.
    5. And Mary Magdalene and the other Mary, and Mary the mother of Joses beheld where he was laid. There at the tomb they kept watch for three days and three nights.Really????
    6. And the women also, who came with him from Galilee, followed after, bearing lamps in their hands and beheld the sepulchre and how his body was laid, and they made lamentation over him.
    7. And they returned and rested the next clay(day I assume), being a high day, and on the day following they bought and prepared spices and ointments and waited for the end of the Sabbath.(Sounds a bit confused here. Really?)
    8. Now the next day that followed, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate, saying, Sir we remember that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
    Sounds like whoever wrote this, believed in only ONE Sabbath, and NOT two Sabbaths in one week. http://www.thenazareneway.com/ght_se...80_thru_89.htm

Question

I will keep in my memory all of it, as I have a photomemory, however, I will only believe what agrees with scriptures, and throw the rest out, the same as I do with all other extra Biblical texts, and this is not to be believed ABOVE the recorded received texts either! If Manly P. Hall put his stamp on it, its highly suspect.

Also, I see where thee Apostle Paul's text was quoted in 1 Cor. 15:22 as well. I didn't think Christ quoted from Paul though, do you really?