Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: YAH'S Calendar In The Heavens Genesis 1:14.

Working six days and resting one??

Well, I return, and I find the "wave sheaf thread" is terminated and locked up. Now, why lock up the thread?? Probably because I was getting into an area of the discussion they don't want exposed.

Now, I was accused of breaking the command to "work six days and resting ONE day" as Imahebrew used this phrase, and without any scriptural proof either. However, the truth is, those who observe the Roman Saturn's day as a Sabbath is deliberately breaking not only the command to "work six days and rest the seventh day" as YAH ELOHIM commanded, but, they are also breaking the commanded NEW MOONS. Imahebrew claimed the 17th day of the first lunar month is a weekly Sabbath, however, such a statement contradicts the Torah, it also breaks the command to "work six days and rest the seventh day" and here below is an example of his 17th day Sabbath breaking that command.

Imahebrew said..
    There had to be TWO separate Sabbaths with ONE work day between them for ALL of the details of Mark's and Luke's accounts to work out properly, and to get the three days and three nights.
    Really? Where is this recorded in the Torah during unleavened bread??

Example: 15th day=1st Sabbath rest , 16th day=1 workday, 17th day=2nd another Sabbath rest. This is resting 1 day=the 15th, working 1day=the 16th, and resting a second day=the 17th day, and this is certainly NOT " working six days and resting the seventh day" as is commanded in the Torah. Is this" working six days and resting the seventh day" as is commanded by YAH ELOHIM??? Certainly not!

Spying said this..
    Whenever the Moon month is 30 days in length, then the command to work six days is extended to working eight days in a row before you begin to observe your first Sabbath Day of the New Moon.
    Spying claims he observes the NEW MOONS, if he really did, he would know there is no such thing as "working eight days" in the scriptures, and he would know, the NEW MOON begins both the weekly days and the monthly days anew, and therefore, he does not recognize YAH'S lunar monthly days recorded in the scriptures, because he does not recognize that YAH commanded the NEW MOONS Numbers 10:10, the same as YAH commanded the seventh day Sabbath observance. Also, this tells me, that Spying does not know, that in a 30 day month, there is two days of new moon, as is the case with David and Jonathan in 1 Samuel chapter 20, and they knew in advance, there would be two days of new moon.

Spying also said this..
    The first day of the Moon is the first day of the Moon. You readily accept that the first day of the 7th Moon is the first day of the Moon. This tells me as it should tell you that the first day of Abib is the first day of the Moon and that the New Moon day should always be counted as the first day of the Moon (month) in every Moon.
    Also, it took almost 20 pages to finally get Imahebrew to admit this..
    I have answered your resounding question before, the answer is YES, we use the "new moon" to determine the 14th day of Passover in the first lunar month Abib every year.
    If the "new moon" determines the "first day" of each month, and the "new moon" determines the 14th day of the month, does the "new moon" NOT also determine days "2 through 13" and days "15 through 29 or 30 in every lunar month, and is the Biblical seventh day Sabbath not included in these lunar monthly "days" recorded in the scriptures???

Also, Imahebrew said this..
    Answer: Elohim, when He established the "six work days," the "beginning of MOONS" had not been determined (see Exo 12:2), so therefore, the "six work days" were determined by the setting and rising of the sun (evening and morning), (see Gen 1:5). It's pretty simple when one looks at it logically...the "six work days" are determined by the Sun, and not the Moon.
    That is not a true statement, because the lunar months were indeed used before Exodus 12:2, as Noah used them Genesis Chapter 7-8. Also, the 14th day is a commanded workday by YAH ELOHIM, and this 14th day is determined by the MOON.

In Exodus 20 Moses ties the 4th commandment to remember Creation, and YAH ALL MIGHTY inspired Moses to write and tie the 15th day of the first lunar month to the 4th commandment in Deuteronomy 5:12-15 to remember the children of Israel's deliverance from Egyptian slavery, as this 15th day is indeed the seventh day Sabbath every year. The "new moon" determines the 14th day, and the same "new moon" determines this 15th day Sabbath every year also, and this recorded statement by Moses contradicts a 17th day Sabbath in the first lunar month Abib every year.

If the "new moon" determines the 14th day Passover, then, the same "new moon" also determines the 15th day feast and weekly Sabbath every year, because every monthly day recorded in the scriptures is determined from the "new moon", and for anyone to say the Biblical Sabbath is NOT included in these lunar monthly days, is to completely deny the scriptural seventh day Sabbath at all period, and which the Roman Saturday Sabbath does indeed deny the Biblical Sabbath!

Now who's really breaking the command to work six days and rest the seventh day according to YAH ELOHIM and Moses, when someone denies, that the 15th day is not also a weekly Sabbath day determined by the "new moon" every year?? The Brown brothers can't have this BOTH ways, if the "new moon" determines the 14th day, then the "new moon" also determines the 15th day which is indeed a seventh day Sabbath Deuteronomy 5:12-15 every year!

Shalom, YAH Bless!

Eliyahu C.

The seventh lunar month 2014.

Below are Tom M. feast of tabernacle dates for 2014. Here.. http://www.eliyah.com/feast-of-taber...kkot-2014.html Compare here..http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/...2014&country=1

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
    1st 2nd 3rd 4th
    5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th
    12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th 18th

Notice on the calendar days above, there are "back to back or two Sabbaths in a row" at the beginning of the F.O.T. the 10th and 11th, and there are "back to back Sabbaths" two days in a row on the last two days of the F.O.T. days 17th and 18th. The reason for this, is that a Saturday Sabbath is on another different calendar is being observed, and which is not scriptural. Also notice that the 10th is the first day of F.O.T. and is on a Friday the sixth workday on the Roman/Gregorian workweek calendar. Where are any examples of this happening in the scriptures??

Compare to YHWH'S Calendar days below of the Biblical F.O.T. of the seventh lunar month Numbers 29:12-35 without the Roman/Gregorian calendar.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th=Sabbath.15th
    16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd-eighth day

The scriptures only speak of 2 Sabbaths during the F.O.T. one Sabbath on the 15th day, and one Sabbath on the 22nd day of the seventh lunar month, and NOT 4 Sabbaths in one week. Why don't people ever stop and think and ask, why am I observing 4 Sabbaths within a week, and is this scriptural??

Shalom, YAH Bless!!

Eliyahu C.

Did He Think I Would Forget This??

Shalom Eliyahu, yes, I have made a mistake, but it isn't exactly how you think. When I told you that Mark was specifically speaking of the "1st day of the week" in Mark 16:2, I was wrong, and I will admit that to you.

Try to follow my error.( Oh I will indeed!!) In Mark 16:1, Mark tells us THE Sabbath had elasped (was over/past), and he uses the definite article indicating THE Sabbath, and not "a" Sabbath (this will come into play in just a little bit). In Mark 16:2, Mark uses the definite article for the Greek word translated "first," and this is G1520 which means "one." If you look down to Mark 16:9, you will see where Mark does not use the definite article for the word "first," and this is a different Greek word, G4413 which means "first or chief." My error came from not recognizing the difference BETWEEN "one" and "first." When I told you it was the first day of the week in Mark 16:2, it was, but not according to Mark 16:2. Mark was telling us something other than it being the first day of the week in Mark 16:2. Then another key point in exposing my error is to see that the Greek word for Sabbath in Mark 16:1 is SINGULAR, but the Greek word for what is translated "week" in Mark 16:2 is the plural form of Sabbath, so it should have been translated "Sabbaths." Finally, coming back to Mark 16:9, as previously stated, Mark uses the Greek word for "first," instead of "one," but he also does not use the definite article for the word translated "week." So let's try to put this all together. Here is how each verse SHOULD be translated:

Mark 16:1 When THE Sabbath (singular) was over/past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, bought spices, so that they might come and anoint Him.

Mark 16:2 Very early on THE one of THE Sabbaths (plural), they came to the tomb when the sun had risen.

Mark 16:9 Now when [Yeshua] was risen, early a "first" of a Sabbath (singular)(first day of a week), he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.

So in Mark 16:2, Mark is telling us that early on THE one of THE Sabbaths, which is THE day ONE of THE counting for THE Sabbaths involved for Pentecost, where we are commanded to count to fifty for seven Sabbaths:

Lev 23:15 - 23:16
    15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:
    16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto Yahweh. Seven SABBATHS shall be complete in the counting to fifty. Mark 16:2 is telling us that this was the first day in counting to fifty during the seven Sabbaths, and the ONE of the Sabbaths, occurs on the MORROW after the weekly Sabbath (the 17th day of the month that year). So in Mark 16:2, Mark is referencing the DAY ONE of counting to Pentecost (and it was the 1st day of the week also), and Mark 16:9 specifically tells us it was the 1st day of the week, without mentioning about the counting for Pentecost in that verse.

Bottom line, my error in stating that Mark 16:2 was referring to the first day of the week instead of day one in counting to fifty for the seven Sabbaths, does not change the time frame of that week. Yeshua was killed on Wednesday, the 14th, placed in the tomb right at sunset as the Sabbath of the 15th was beginning (1st High Day of Unleavened Bread), and raised three days and three nights later right at sunset of the 17th day of the month, as the weekly Sabbath was ending (Saturday), and as the One of the Sabbaths (1st day in counting to 50-1st day of the week-18th day of the month-Sunday) was beginning.

So I do appreciate you pointing out my error and giving me the chance to correct it. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew. v
    Surely you did not think, that I would merely forget about this did you??

Ken said..
    When I told you that Mark was specifically speaking of the "1st day of the week" in Mark 16:2, I was wrong, and I will admit that to you
    Oh, so your saying, that Mark is not speaking of the first day of the week in Mark 16:2???

Then YOU say...
    When I told you it was the first day of the week in Mark 16:2, it was, but not according to Mark 16:2.
    First you say, that Mark 16:2 is NOT referring to the first day of the week, then YOU say, "it was", then YOU say, but not according to Mark 16:2.

Now how can Mark 16:2 NOT be referring to the first day of the week, and then Mark 16:2 IT WAS referring to it, and then, BUT NOT ACCORDING TO Mark 16:2??????????

Now, you talk about double talk, this is indeed double talk, Sir!!!This is also where your circular reasoning began to take place.

This is only the beginning of exposing this post, and I have hesitated in exposing this, because once it is exposed, it will destroy your credibility, and I would rather not have to do this, but it seems you leave me no alternative, since you closed up the thread, and you did not want to correct yourself.

I shall resume this later, and I'll be back!!

Is it the "first day of the week" or was it "another Sabbath"??

It seems IMAHEBREW can't make his mind up. Is it "the first day of the week" or "was it another Sabbath" in Mark 16:2??

Here in post #322 I pointed out him saying that Mark 16:2 is referring to 2 first days of the week. http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...fruits!/page22

Here is his exact quote..
    Eliyahu, several things you need to consider. Someone can speak in one sentence about a certain day, and then in the next sentence be referring to a different day. I believe that Mark 16:1 has Mark referencing the High Sabbath of the 15th day of the 1st month (1st Day of Unleavened Bread)( I AGREE), and WHEN that Sabbath was PAST, the women BOUGHT the burial spices needed to prepare the burial ointments. Then in the NEXT verse( Mark 16:2 says- first day of week=16th day of month here) Mark picks back up the narrative to speak about the NEXT Sabbath (the 17th on Saturday) and the 1st day of the week( Are there 2 first days of the week here??) which follows that 7th day of the week Sabbath. There is no contradiction, except within your Lunar Sabbath mind.
    Notice he says Mark 16:2 is referring to 2 FIRST DAYS OF THE WEEK here.

I then asked him these question..
    Is Mark 16:2 speaking of 2 first days of the week??? Is this first day of the week(Mark 16:2) the 18th day, or the 16th day??
    I NEVER received an answer to these questions either!! Gee, I wonder why??

Now he says..
    Mark 16:2 Very early on THE one of THE Sabbaths (plural), they came to the tomb when the sun had risen.
    Now he puts the women coming to the tomb on another Sabbath, and NOT the "first day of the week" as Mark 16:2 literally does say!

Does Ken NOT know, that if he changes the words of ONE scriptural text, he will also have to change other scriptural texts in order for them to agree or harmonize together. Evidently he does not realize this! Why are NONE of these verses that use the term "FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK" never translated as " ONE of the Sabbaths" in ANY of the N.T. texts?? Because this is in reference to the "first day after the seventh or Sabbath day".

Now how would he translate this verse.. I fast G3522 twice G1364 in the week, G4521 I give tithes G586 of all G3956 that G3745 I possess. G2932 Luke 18:12.

Would he translate this as.. I fast twice on Sabbaths?? Or would he translate this as.. I fast two times on Sabbaths??? That would make this verse sound absolutely stupid to the reader! Would he fast "twice in the week"?? Or, would he fast "twice on Sabbaths"??? This verse would not make any sense as such!!

Now, suppose we translated this same phrase used in 1 Corinthians 16:2 Upon G2596 the first G3391 day of the week G4521 let G5087 G0 every one G1538 of you G5216 lay G5087 by G3844 him G1438 in store, G2343 as G3748 G302 God hath prospered him, G2137 that G3363 G0 there be G1096 no G3363 gatherings G3048 G5119 when G3752 I come. G2064

Suppose we translated this as " Upon THE one of THE Sabbaths let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come. The very notion of this breaks the command of resting on the Sabbath day!!

Now for the record, I'm going to show Mark 16:2 and Luke 24:1 in the Blue Letter Bible Strong's for readers to view for themselves, because Ken said this in post #330...
    Luke was specifically writing his account from the Sabbath of the 17th day (Saturday-7th day of the week).
    Really??

Mark 16:2 And G2532 very G3029 early in the morning G4404 the first G3391 day of the week, G4521 they came G2064 unto G1909 the sepulchre G3419 at the rising G393 of the sun. G2246

Now Luke 24:1 Now G1161 upon the first G3391 day of the week, G4521 very early in the morning, G3722 G901 they came G2064 unto G1909 the sepulchre, G3418 bringing G5342 the spices G759 which G3739 they had prepared, G2090 and G2532 certain G5100 others with G4862 them. G846

Notice the same "Greek word number G3391" is used in both phrases in Mark 16:2 and Luke 24:1, this is because in the Greek language, they numbered their "days" as "ONE of seven or seventh" however, in the N.T. its translated as "one of Sabbaths, two of Sabbaths" and so on from the Sabbath day, and the English translates it as "first day of the week, and second day of the week".

The very fact, that the phrase first day of the week=Mark 16:2 is followed directly after the Sabbath=Mark 16;1, absolutely proves, that the 15th day Sabbath is indeed the seventh day Sabbath. Are there 2 first days of the week in a week, as Ken is claiming??

Then he says..
    So in Mark 16:2, Mark is telling us that early on THE one of THE Sabbaths, which is THE day ONE of THE counting for THE Sabbaths involved for Pentecost, where we are commanded to count to fifty for seven Sabbaths:
    Where does Mark even mention the word "Pentecost" in these verses??? This word "Pentecost" is most definitely used in Acts 2. If Mark was referring to Pentecost, he would have used this word here, but he did not.

Of course this is why he locked up the thread, because he is trying to say, this first day of the week is NOT a first day of the week.

Is this first day of the week(Mark 16:2) the 18th day, or the 16th day?? We will probably never get an answer to this question now though, and he said he answered my questions?? He most certainly did not!!

However, I'm not finished with this post, I'll be back.

The 15th day is the weekly Sabbath every year on the lunar month calendar.

Greetings everyone,
    Here is some information that Ken does not want you to know, the Roman/Gregorian calendar is a solar only calendar, and a Roman seventh day of its week cannot be found on the lunar month calendar used in the scriptures, and he is trying desperately to force fit a "Roman seventh day" into the Disciples writings, however, a Roman seventh day will not fit, because the Biblical calendar months and weeks are lunar based by the moon, and the Roman/Gregorian is a solar based calendar based on the SUN, and they are two totally different calendars.

Ken tried to dismiss the fact, there were two separate sets of women that bought and prepared SPICES and OINTMENTS for Messiah's body, and he said, that I had concocted this, but the truth is, this completely destroys his idea, that there were 2 separate Sabbaths during Messiah's death, burial, and resurrection.

Notice that Mark identifies First set of women and gives their names.

And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.

Now notice, that Luke mentions two separate sets of women in his Evangel in Luke 24:1.

Luke says: Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they( First set of women) came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they(First set of women) had prepared, and certain others(women) with them.(Second set of women)

I identified two of these other women which are John 11:1-2 Mary and her sister Martha of Bethany, and these are two of the other women spoken of by Luke in 24:1.

Now what is so significant about this you may ask? Well, IMAHEBREW admitted Messiah was put to death on the 14th day Passover, and here is his admission of this in post #320..
    The preparation that was mention by the Evangels was the preparation of the Passover (the 14th day of the month
    See here..http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...fruits!/page22

Now notice this second set of women bought and prepared spices and ointments before the 15th day Sabbath. Notice SPICES and OINTMENTS.

And that day was the preparation, and the sabbath drew on. And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid. And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment. Luke 23:54-56

This second set of "women" Mary and Martha of Bethany bought and prepared spices and ointments on the 14th day, the day before the 15th day Sabbath, and the first set of women-Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought ONLY spices on THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK(the 16th day), the day after the 15th day Sabbath.

The second set of women, Mary and Martha of Bethany bought and prepared SPICES and OINTMENTS on the 14th day Passover, and the first set of women, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, bought only SPICES on the 16th day, which is called "the first day of the week" and which comes directly after the 15th day Sabbath. However, both sets of women bring their spices and ointments to anoint Messiah's body on "the first day of the week"=the 16th day.

Boom, complete destruction of a 17th day Sabbath that is nowhere mentioned by either Mark or Luke in their texts of scriptures!

Now, let's notice the specific days of the month that is referred to by both Luke and Mark.

And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation, that is, the day before the sabbath, Mark 15:42.
    And when the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him. And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun. Mark 16:1-2

Here you have, preparation=14th day, the Sabbath=15th day, and first day of week=16th day.

Luke: And that day was the preparation, and the Sabbath drew on. Luke 23:54. And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment. Luke 23:56. Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. Luke 24:1.

Here you have, Preparation=14th day, the Sabbath=15th day, and the first day of week=16th day. This is the monthly sequence of days in each Evangel writers own order as they present them.

Moses says the 15th day is the first day of F.U.B. Leviticus 23:6, Moses says the 15th day is a sign day Exodus 13:9, Moses calls the 15th day the seventh day Exodus 13:6, Moses ties the 15th day to the 4th commandment Deuteronomy 5:12-15, which is a seventh day Shabbat. The Disciple John verifies this in John 19:31, and the Disciple Luke verifies the 15th day as the 4th commandment Luke 23:56.

YAH Bless those who obey!

Eliyahu C.

Is there a 17th or 18th day mentioned by Luke or Mark??

Greetings everyone,

Ken wrote..
    Bottom line, my error in stating that Mark 16:2 was referring to the first day of the week( Is Mark 16:2 NOT referring to the first day of the week?? Really? Then what "day" is he referring to??) instead of day one in counting to fifty for the seven Sabbaths, does not change the time frame of that week. Yeshua was killed on Wednesday, the 14th, placed in the tomb right at sunset as the Sabbath of the 15th was beginning (1st High Day of Unleavened Bread), and raised three days and three nights later right at sunset of the 17th day of the month, as the weekly Sabbath was ending (Saturday), and as the One of the Sabbaths (1st day in counting to 50-1st day of the week-18th day of the month-Sunday) was beginning.
    So Mark 16:2 is NOT referring to the first day of the week, and Mark 16:2 is referring to ONE of the Sabbaths, and Mark 16:2 is referring to (1st day in counting to 50-1st day of the week-18th day of the month-Sunday)?? Really??

Now he is saying, the 16th day is both the first day of the week, and another 17th day Sabbath!! How ridiculous can a man get, in order to hold on to an error?? How can a man destroy his credibility to hold on to error, and contradict himself like this??

Do you people see in red and in blue all these self contradicting statements above??? I believe IMAHEBREW realized his contradictory statements after he made them, and this is why he closed and locked up the wave sheaf thread, so he would not have to answer for his actions! How convenient for him??

IMAHEBREW admitted Messiah was put to death on the preparation 14th day I quote..
    The preparation that was mention by the Evangels was the preparation of the Passover (the 14th day of the month)
    See here..http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...fruits!/page22

Well what specific days of the month does Mark mention in sequence beginning with the preparation=Passover the 14th day??

Quote of Mark..
    And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation=(14th day), that is, the day before the Sabbath=(15th day), Mark 15:42.And when the Sabbath=(15th day) was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him. And very early in the morning the first day of the week=(16th day), they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun. Mark 16:1-2
    You people have eyes to see and read, the Preparation=the 14th day, the Sabbath=the 15th day, and the first day of the week=the 16th day are the only 3 days mentioned in their proper sequence here.

There is no mention whatsoever, of a 17th or an 18th day in these texts of scriptures, if you follow the proper sequence of monthly days in these scriptures. Ken is not being honest with himself, nor is he being honest with the scriptures here either!!

IMAHEBREW also wrote..
    Luke was specifically writing his account from the Sabbath of the 17th day (Saturday-7th day of the week).
    Really??

Well, what specific days of the month does Luke mention in sequence beginning with the preparation=Passover the 14th day in his account??

I quote Luke..
    And that day was the preparation=(the 14th day), and the Sabbath=(the 15th day) drew on. Luke 23:54. And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day=(the 15th day) according to the commandment. Luke 23:56. Now upon the first day of the week=(the 16th day), very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. Luke 24:1.
    Here is Preparation=14th day, Sabbath=15th day, and first day of the week=the 16th day. Does a 17th day as a Sabbath come directly after the preparation=the 14th day of the first lunar month??? This is what Ken is saying here people!! This man is deceiving himself and others!!

Does anyone else out there see 2 separate preparation days mentioned here? Does anyone else out there see 2 separate Sabbaths mentioned here in Mark or Luke??

YAH Bless!
    Eliyahu C.

The scriptural seventh lunar month 2014.

Greetings, and shalom to everyone. This is a little late, but better late than not at all, and for the record.

The calendar below is the only one that will line up with all the calendar evidence recorded in scriptures, and without force fitting, and if people are truly honest with themselves and with scriptures. Also, the lunar monthly dates are converted to the Gregorian in parentheses for the scriptural seventh lunar month dates.

The 1st day (9-25-2014) is the new moon Feast Of Trumpets- day of shouting: New Moon is an assembly day. Only the seventh new moon day is a Sabbath, the Feast of Trumpets. The 8th day of the scriptural seventh lunar month(10-2-2014) is the first weekly Sabbath of this seventh lunar month: The First quarter phase moon appears at sunset on the evening of the 7th lunar monthly day (10-1-2014). This quarter phase is the 8th day-a Sabbath. In the northern hemisphere if you are facing south, the moon will be seen overhead at sunset.

Seventh lunar month Atonement is from the ninth evening until the tenth evening, but observed from sunset on (10-3-2014), the even of the ninth, until sunset of (10-4-2014), the even of the tenth day of the seventh lunar month, and this is the only lunar month that YAH ELOHIM breaks up His lunar weekly cycle by His command alone only, and not by a man made continuous weekly cycle such as the Roman Gregorian (Note the differences here!).

The 15th day (10-9-2014) is the second Sabbath of the seventh lunar month: Feast of Tabernacles will be observed from (10-9-2014 to 10-15-2014)=seven days, with the eighth day=the 22nd day of the lunar month to follow on(10-16-2014), The Full Moon can be seen rising in the eastern sky about the time the sun sets in the west on the 14th day of the seventh lunar month (10-8-2014). This full moon is the 15th day of the seventh lunar month a Sabbath. The same day the moon becomes full, it starts waning. The moon can look full for 2-3 days. The real full moon normally rises at or after sunset.

The 22nd day (10-16-2014) is the third Sabbath of the seventh lunar month, and is "the eighth day": The third quarter, or last quarter phase moon can be seen early in the morning, with the rising of the sun with the moon directly overhead, or straight up if you are in the northern hemisphere and facing south.

The 29th day (10-23-2014) is the last Sabbath of the seventh lunar month: This is called the waning sliver moon, just prior to conjunction, it can sometimes be seen, but it will be lost in the sun's glare at times. If you don't see it, you can watch each evening at sunset until you see the new thin crescent moon low in the western sky at sunset.

And people say, that we don't sight or watch for the "new moons"? Ridiculous! This is a much more of a requirement for us than it is for any others! The seventh lunar month calendar days look like this below.

N.M.=1st=F.O. Trumpets 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th=Sabbath 9th 10th=Atonement 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th=F.O.Tabernacles=Sabbath 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st=last day of the seven day feast 22nd=eighth day=Sabbath 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th=last Sabbath

Of course, in a 30 day lunar month, there will be 2 days of "new moon" as is the case with Saul, David and Jonathan in 1 Samuel 20:5, 18, 24, and AFTERWARD, is "NEW MOON" of the 8th lunar month, and the weeks begin anew. Days 2 through day 7 are work days; the eighth day is the Sabbath. New moon day does not count against the six days of the workweek. Days 2-8 of the lunar month are the 7 days of the first week. Please notice that the seventh day Sabbath is still, and always has been the seventh day of the scriptural week, however, these Sabbath days are the 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th days of each lunar month. New moon days are assembly days with YAH ELOHIM Isaiah 66:23, but all new moon days are not Sabbath days, (except for the "new moon" of the seventh lunar month-a yearly Sabbath).

The Tabernacle gates were open only on the new moon days and the Sabbath days Ezekiel 46:1-6. Also, the people worshiped at the outer gate of the Tabernacle on these days, the new moons and Sabbath days, as these scriptures verify this -Amos 8:5; Isaiah 66:23; II Kings 4:23; See also Col.2:16; Numbers 10:2, 8, and verse 10.

Of course we also extend a great happy feast month to all Saturday Sabbath observers as well.

Shalom, YAH Bless!

Eliyahu C.

Posted Again.

I thought I would post this again, since people today think the seventh day Sabbath on the Hebrew Calendar is a new concept in this era of time, and as people of the 18 hundreds pointed this out in their religious encyclopedia, and they did indeed recognize this Hebrew calendar used in the scriptures.

‘The association of sabbath rest with the account of creation must have been very ancient among the Hebrews, and it is noteworthy that no other Semitic peoples, even the Babylonians, have any tradition of the creation in six days. It would appear that the primitive Semites had four chief moon days, probably the first, eighth(8th), fifteenth(15th), and twenty-second(22nd) of each month, called Sabbaths from the fact that there was a tendency to end work before them so that they might be celebrated joyfully. Among the Babylonians these seventh days through astrological conceptions became ill-omened, while the sabbath in the middle of the month was made a day of propitiation, and its name was construed as meaning "the day for ending the wrath of the gods." The Israelites, on the other hand, made the sabbath the feasts of a living and holy God. The work of man became symbolic of the work of God, and human rest of divine rest, so that the sabbaths became preeminently days of rest. Since, moreover, the lunar month had 29 or 30 days, the normal lapse of time between Sabbaths was six days, although sometimes seven or eight; and six working days were accordingly assigned to the creation, which was to furnish a prototype for human life. The connection of the sabbath with lunar phases, however, was discarded by the israelites. Unquote. The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge, pages 135 and 136.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schaff%...ious_Knowledge

The Biblical seventh day Sabbath can only be found on the Biblical Hebrew calendar, and can then be converted to other calendars.

Shalom,
    Eliyahu C.

Question Why Want Ken (aka ImAHebrew) discuss this with me??

It seems ImAHebrew has been busy other places espousing his theory of three days and three nights that Messiah was in the grave doctrine on another message board, however, he has refused to discuss this further with me on his own forum here. Why?

For the record, I'm going to show, that ImAHebrew is indeed espousing to others the same trickery he tried to use on me, he still tries to use the argument, that the women created the SPICES and OINTMENTS, and that the women created them from the ingredients from scratch, and in fact he says the women bought the ingredients, however, the scriptures say, the women BOUGHT THE SPICES, not created them from scratch using the ingredients.

Here below is what ImAHebrew wrote to me in post number 329, on 8(August)-11-2014, here.. http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...fruits!/page15

Luke is doing the same thing that Mark did. Luke states the women who FOLLOWED Yeshua FROM Galilee, RETURNED and went through all the work involved with preparing the spices and perfumes (buying the ingredients, building a fire, boiling oils, adding the spices, simmering, cooling, and skimming off the perfumes). This would have happened AFTER the High Sabbath of the 15th, for there would not have been enough time for them to RETURN and then do all of this work, BEFORE the Sabbath began. Your logic will not allow this. So it is evident that AFTER this High Day Sabbath of the 15 was PAST, the women RETURN, buy the ingredients, prepare the perfumes, and then rest on the Saturday-Weekly Sabbath (17th) in obedience to the commandment, as Luke states.
    Unquote. It's not that my logic want allow this, its that the scriptures plainly refute, and want allow this!

ImAHebrew even goes on to say...
    Please explain to everyone WHEN the ingredients were purchased and the perfumes prepared as the women were OUT at the tomb (away from the city), watching the stone rolled over the entrance to the tomb, WHEN the Sabbath was starting.
    Now I ask, where does the scriptures even say, the women purchased the ingredients at all??

I called him out on this here below in post number 436, 8-28-2014 here...http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...h%27s+calendar http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...h%27s+calendar

Quote of me...
    Mark 16:1 says these women bought sweet spices, and NOT CREATED the spices from scratch. Also, you must think the word prepared G 2090 means created G 2936 in Luke 23:56. Here is an example of prepared. If you invite a guest over to stay a few days, do you have a bed prepared for them to sleep, or have you created a bed for them to sleep?? You prepared the bed that was already created, and not created the bed from scratch.

One of the "women" that "bought the sweet spices" was "Salome" and if you compare Mark 15:40 with Matthew 27:56, she was the wife of Zebedee, and the mother of James and John, the son's of Zebedee. Who are these people, and what did they do? They were "fisherman" Matthew 4:21, they were also partners with Peter and Andrew Luke 5:1-11, and Salome and Zebedee did indeed have "hired servants" Mark 1:20, so Salome and Zebedee were indeed wealthy as well, and they did not create the spices and ointments as you say, and Mark 16:1 says they "bought the sweet spices" NOT created the spices. This is no assumption, and you would have people believe the "women" created the spices and ointments, which indeed is a "camel" to swallow, and straining at gnats to believe. Did they "buy the sweet spices" and had them prepared or made ready to anoint Messiah's body on the first day of the week, or, did they create them from scratch of the materials?? You have again contradicted the scriptures here.
    I never received an answer to this either.

On another message board, ImAHebrew repeated this same argument, go here and scroll toward the bottom and read. http://www.tillhecomes.org/case-for-...y-crucifixion/

ImAHebrew said on 10-5-2014 quote...
    It took starting a fire, boiling oil, adding spices, cooking, simmering, and then cooling down to where they could skim off the ointments. To believe that the women, who were at the tomb right as the Sabbath (High Day) was beginning, and then RETURNED and did all this BEFORE the Sabbath started is not feasible, along with the fact that Marks states that AFTER the Sabbath was past, they bought the ingredients. How do you prepare something BEFORE you purchase the ingredients? It would have been impossible for a Thursday crucifixion in having back to back Sabbaths without a “work” day between the TWO Sabbaths for the purchasing the ingredients (Mark 16:1) and the RETURNING and preparing of the ingredients as Luke 23:56 states. This “work” day BETWEEN the two Sabbaths, demands a Wednesday Crucifixion.
    Question: Where does Mark say-16:1, these women BOUGHT THE INGREDIENTS at all, and is it really a fact of scriptures at all??

Also Ken says...
    Shalom ALL, there is irrefutable proof that “Sunday” (the 1st day of the week) was the FOURTH day, since these things took place.(Really?) Consider Luke 24:21, the Greek word (G71-ago) that is translated “is,” should be translated “leads.” The translators were biased in thinking that Sunday was the third day. It should be rendered, “besides all this, today LEADS the third day AWAY from when these things were done.” Look at Luke 23:32, the same Greek word is used (G71-ago), and the two criminals were being LED (G71-ago) with him to be put to death. So that Sunday, the 1st day of the week was leading the third day AWAY, not that it WAS the third day.(Really?] This is why the disciples were sad, the third day had come and gone, (Really?)and THAT day in which they were going to Emmaus, was LEADING the third day away.
    Really? What will happen, if those on that forum message board calls him out on this one, as I have done too?

Notice the blue and red statements above, and how ImAHebrew contradicts himself and the scriptures here.

Well, the texts of scriptures say, THE THIRD DAY, in Luke 24:21, not the fourth day!!! Spying even admitted this in the sheaf of firstfruits thread. Also notice how Ken uses the preceding Greek word G71-ago to try and change the words THE THIRD DAY to say " THE FOURTH DAY " in Luke 24:21. Luke 24:21 nowhere says the FOURTH DAY in its texts.

The texts says...But G1161 we G2249 trusted G1679 that G3754 it had been G2076 he G846 which should G3195 have redeemed G3084 Israel: G2474 and G235 beside G1065 G4862 all G3956 this, G5125 to day G4594 is G71 the G5026 third G5154 day G2250 since G575 G3739 these things G5023 were done. G1096 See here..http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...y&page=2&t=KJV

There are many, many texts of Messiah Himself saying, He would rise the third day Matthew 16:21; Matt.17:23; Matt.20:19; Mark 9:31; Mark 10:34; Luke 9:22; Luke 13:32; Luke 18:33.

Another text of scripture will absolutely prove this "first day of the week" is indeed called THE THIRD DAY in Luke 24:21.

There was guards put on the tomb, and how long did the guards stay at the tomb? Let's see! Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first. Matthew 27:64 . The guards were there until the women came to the tomb on the first day of the week. And there is yet other scriptures that proves this first day of the week is the third day, and it is John 20:9; John 20:19.

For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead. John 20:9. Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. John 20:19. Ken don't realize it, but if he changes ONE scripture, he will have to change others to make them harmonize together! He does not know this?

These scriptures prove, the third day is called the first day of the week, and NOT the fourth day!!

Now, let's see if ImAHebrew will come and discuss this with me? ImAHebrew may be able to fool Christians and Messianics, however, he can't fool me, and he knows it!

Shalom,
    Eliyahu C.

Question There is no scripture that says THE FOURTH DAY He will rise again.

The words fourth day is never used NOT once in the N.T. and the word "fourth" it is only used of the word fourth in Revelation 8:12. There are no statements that say Messiah will rise on the fourth day in the entirety of the N.T. letters! Show me, I want to see them?

Who wants to argue and reason with a one year old?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    It seems ImAHebrew has been busy other places espousing his theory of three days and three nights that Messiah was in the grave doctrine on another message board, however, he has refused to discuss this further with me on his own forum here. Why?

For the record, I'm going to show, that ImAHebrew is indeed espousing to others the same trickery he tried to use on me, he still tries to use the argument, that the women created the SPICES and OINTMENTS, and that the women created them from the ingredients from scratch, and in fact he says the women bought the ingredients, however, the scriptures say, the women BOUGHT THE SPICES, not created them from scratch using the ingredients.

Here below is what ImAHebrew wrote to me in post number 329, on 8(August)-11-2014, here.. http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...fruits!/page15

Unquote. It's not that my logic want allow this, its that the scriptures plainly refute, and want allow this!

ImAHebrew even goes on to say...Now I ask, where does the scriptures even say, the women purchased the ingredients at all??

I called him out on this here below in post number 436, 8-28-2014 here...http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...h%27s+calendar http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...h%27s+calendar

Quote of me... I never received an answer to this either.

On another message board, ImAHebrew repeated this same argument, go here and scroll toward the bottom and read. http://www.tillhecomes.org/case-for-...y-crucifixion/

ImAHebrew said on 10-5-2014 quote... Question: Where does Mark say-16:1, these women BOUGHT THE INGREDIENTS at all, and is it really a fact of scriptures at all??

Also Ken says... Really? What will happen, if those on that forum message board calls him out on this one, as I have done too?

Notice the blue and red statements above, and how ImAHebrew contradicts himself and the scriptures here.

Well, the texts of scriptures say, THE THIRD DAY, in Luke 24:21, not the fourth day!!! Spying even admitted this in the sheaf of firstfruits thread. Also notice how Ken uses the preceding Greek word G71-ago to try and change the words THE THIRD DAY to say " THE FOURTH DAY " in Luke 24:21. Luke 24:21 nowhere says the FOURTH DAY in its texts.

The texts says...But G1161 we G2249 trusted G1679 that G3754 it had been G2076 he G846 which should G3195 have redeemed G3084 Israel: G2474 and G235 beside G1065 G4862 all G3956 this, G5125 to day G4594 is G71 the G5026 third G5154 day G2250 since G575 G3739 these things G5023 were done. G1096 See here..http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...y&page=2&t=KJV

There are many, many texts of Messiah Himself saying, He would rise the third day Matthew 16:21; Matt.17:23; Matt.20:19; Mark 9:31; Mark 10:34; Luke 9:22; Luke 13:32; Luke 18:33.

Another text of scripture will absolutely prove this "first day of the week" is indeed called THE THIRD DAY in Luke 24:21.

There was guards put on the tomb, and how long did the guards stay at the tomb? Let's see! Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first. Matthew 27:64 . The guards were there until the women came to the tomb on the first day of the week. And there is yet other scriptures that proves this first day of the week is the third day, and it is John 20:9; John 20:19.

For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead. John 20:9. Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. John 20:19. Ken don't realize it, but if he changes ONE scripture, he will have to change others to make them harmonize together! He does not know this?

These scriptures prove, the third day is called the first day of the week, and NOT the fourth day!!

Now, let's see if ImAHebrew will come and discuss this with me? ImAHebrew may be able to fool Christians and Messianics, however, he can't fool me, and he knows it!

Shalom,
    Eliyahu C.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, who wants to try to argue and reason with a one year old. My 1-1/2 year old grand daughter stayed with me and my wife the last week and a half, and she was a pleasure to be around, but if you tried to use any logic or reasoning with her, it all went over her head, and was lost.

To address your points of logic:

1. To PREPARE burial ointments and perfumes, does not mean going into Walmart and purchasing a bottle of scented fragrance, as you "seem" to indicate the women did. They didn't buy PRE-PREPARED burial ointments and perfumes, but what they did purchase, was the "ingredients" to MAKE those burial ointments and perfumes. You completely ignore the "process" used to prepare burial ointments and perfumes, back 2000 years ago, and pretend these women did not "prepare," but ONLY purchased something already "pre-prepared."

2. When Luke 24:21 states that "today, LEADS the third day AWAY," it is not telling us that "today," or "that day" IS the third day, but RATHER, "today," or "that day" is the FOURTH DAY, leading the THIRD day AWAY. Why try to change what the GREEK word means (G71-AGO)? G71-ago means "to lead," it doesn't mean "IS," which you and the translators have mistranslated with your preconceived idea that "that day" was the third day. It doesn't say "that day" WAS the third day, it says "that day" LEADS the third day AWAY. This is why those two disciples were sad. Why be sad IF "that day" was STILL the third day? They were sad because they had seen the third day come and go, and "that day," or "today" LEADS the third day away, making "that day," the fourth day since those things occurred.

3. Concerning John 20 proving that the 1st day of the week IS the third day, please provide any scripture from John 20 which mentions the "third day." You logic is incorrect. John does not tell us that the 1st day of the week is the third day, but here is a little gem for you. The third day was the weekly Sabbath, and Yeshua rose at the END of the third day (our Saturday evening at sunset), but this third day was LENGTHENED into the fourth day (the 1st day of the week) to where the third day here is likened to what happened with Joshua in defeating Israel's enemies as written in Joshua 10:13. In the Spiritual fulfillment of Yeshua defeating His enemies of sin and death, and purifying mankind with the Sprinkling of His Ashes (the Gospel of His suffering, death, burial, and third day resurrection), that third day was lengthened to where it was more than just ONE day. We can see that in the BIG picture, as the Spiritual Third Day began with the FLOOD (the Sprinkling began-Elohim communicating with mankind), and ended over 2000 years later, when the communication stopped with the destruction of The One True Church. We have had several days of silence from Elohim, but this silence is about to end as the Seventh Day Sprinkling is commencing as His One True Church is being REBUILT by Him.

So Eliyah C, prove to me that you are not a "spiritual" one year old, and that I should continue discussing logical things with you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Is your mind like cement?

Shalom Ken, I thought this would bring you out of your hiding place again. You have made contradictions here again, but I will wait to cover them.

You said..
    Shalom Eliyahu C, who wants to try to argue and reason with a one year old. My 1-1/2 year old grand daughter stayed with me and my wife the last week and a half, and she was a pleasure to be around, but if you tried to use any logic or reasoning with her, it all went over her head, and was lost.
    I did not plan on arguing, however, this is not about YOU personally, or ME personally, and neither is it about your grand children, nor my grand children personally. This is concerning the truth of scriptures which YOU say that your interested in, however, I would rather speak to an open minded child, than to speak to a cemented minded man, who is only interested in defending and promoting a doctrine of a lie at any cost.

In the entirety I've been on this forum since 2005, I've never seen a discussion thread locked and closed for no apparent reason, and YOU knew that I would return to confront you on your contradictions you made on the sheaf of firstfruits thread, and I even told you days before, that I would return and deal with your post, if you did not correct yourself in that post, and you decided to suddenly end the thread and even lock up the thread.

You also said...
    1. To PREPARE burial ointments and perfumes, does not mean going into Walmart and purchasing a bottle of scented fragrance, as you "seem" to indicate the women did. They didn't buy PRE-PREPARED burial ointments and perfumes, but what they did purchase, was the "ingredients" to MAKE those burial ointments and perfumes. You completely ignore the "process" used to prepare burial ointments and perfumes, back 2000 years ago, and pretend these women did not "prepare," but ONLY purchased something already "pre-prepared."
    Mark 16:1 says they BOUGHT SWEET SPICES, and NOT created nor made them, and Mark 16:1 does NOT say, the women BOUGHT or PURCHASED THE INGREDIENTS to make or create the spices as you are saying either. Mark 16:1 says the women BOUGHT THE SWEET SPICES and that is the only text telling us the women BOUGHT THE SPICES, and not made or created them, and the scriptures will prove these women were indeed wealthy enough to buy them.

The women Luke mentions, prepared-or made ready their SPICES and OINTMENTS on the 14th day preparation , the day before the Sabbath, and that is an absolute fact. Luke 23:54-56.

Well, the word prepared G 2090 used in Luke 23:56; Luke 24:1 does NOT mean the women created or made the SPICES and OINTMENTS from scratch either, and this is indeed what you are saying these women did, and the texts its self disprove this.

G 2090 hetoimazō From ἕτοιμος (G2092) 1.to make ready, prepare 1.to make the necessary preparations, get everything ready
    Now G2092 hetoimos 1.prepare ready 1.of things 1.ready at hand http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2090&t=KJV http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G2092&t=KJV

You also said...
    2. When Luke 24:21 states that "today, LEADS the third day AWAY[," it is not telling us that "today," or "that day" IS the third day, but RATHER, "today," or "that day" is the FOURTH DAY, leading the THIRD day AWAY.
    First of all, please show me where Luke 24:21 in the Greek text, that even uses the words "that day"?? Second, please show me in Luke 24:21 in the Greek text, that uses the word " AWAY"?? Third, please show me in Luke 24:21 in the Greek text, that uses the words " FOURTH DAY "??? I want YOU to show me these words in this text??

Kemosobi, you do have a problem here, because NONE of thee above Greek words I asked you, and that YOU used, are not even used in Luke 24:21 at all.

But G1161 we G2249 trusted G1679 that G3754 it had been G2076 he G846 which should G3195 have redeemed G3084 Israel: G2474 and G235 beside G1065 G4862 all G3956 this, G5125 to day G4594(=TODAY) is G71( Led) the G5026 third G5154 day G2250 since G575 G3739 these things G5023 were done. G1096 Luke 24:21

Greek 4594 To day sēmeron 1.this very day 2.what has happened today. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...y&page=3&t=KJV

Led= agō 1.to lead, take with one 2.to lead by accompanying to (into) a place 3.to lead with one's self, attach to one's self as an attendant http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...d&page=2&t=KJV The text DOES NOT say, " to lead into" nor "to lead away".

So, the latter part of this verse in Luke 24:21 should read exactly: " To day led the third day since these things were done." This text DOES NOT say led " away, fourth day" nowhere in its texts, and this is what YOU have added into this text of scripture. These words are not in this text.

If anyone is truly honest with themselves and others, they will acknowledge these "words" are NOT in this text(Spying did acknowledge it before.), however, if anyone is NOT honest with themselves and others, well, that person will add anything into the text, that fits their own doctrine and logic, which is the way that seems right in their own mind.

You also said...
    3. Concerning John 20 proving that the 1st day of the week IS the third day, please provide any scripture from John 20 which mentions the "third day." You logic is incorrect. John does not tell us that the 1st day of the week is the third day, but here is a little gem for you. The third day was the weekly Sabbath, and Yeshua rose at the END of the third day (our Saturday evening at sunset), but this third day was LENGTHENED into the fourth day (the 1st day of the week) to where the third day here is likened to what happened with Joshua in defeating Israel's enemies as written in Joshua 10:13. In the Spiritual fulfillment of Yeshua defeating His enemies of sin and death, and purifying mankind with the Sprinkling of His Ashes (the Gospel of His suffering, death, burial, and third day resurrection), that third day was lengthened to where it was more than just ONE day. We can see that in the BIG picture, as the Spiritual Third Day began with the FLOOD (the Sprinkling began-Elohim communicating with mankind), and ended over 2000 years later, when the communication stopped with the destruction of The One True Church. We have had several days of silence from Elohim, but this silence is about to end as the Seventh Day Sprinkling is commencing as His One True Church is being REBUILT by Him.
    Please show us the New Testament texts telling us, that the third day was lengthened into the fourth day as you say?

You wrote..
    , but here is a little gem for you. The third day was the weekly Sabbath, and Yeshua rose at the END of the third day (our Saturday evening at sunset),
    It's no gem to me, I very well know your 72 hour theory, Ken. Where is your scripture that says Messiah arose on the Shabbat??Then WHY does the scriptures NOT say, Messiah will rise on the Sabbath day?? Another question: If Messiah arose on a Sabbath evening as you say, then WHY didn't He appear before the Father in Heaven, after all, He had plenty of time, instead of telling Mary to not touch Him on the first daylight of the week John 20:17??

You also said...
    Concerning John 20 proving that the 1st day of the week IS the third day, please provide any scripture from John 20 which mentions the "third day."
    Well, what if I do provide you with scripture, will you even accept it, or is your mind like a rock hard cement building foundation that is set in mud?

Shalom, YAH Bless!
    Eliyahu C.
    Last edited by Eliyah; 12-05-2014 at 12:32 AM.

First day of week is the third day!

Shalom to all,

Ken also tried to accuse me of changing the Greek word G71 in Luke 24:21, and he also accused the O.K.J.V. translators of being biased on this verse of scripture.

He said...
    Why try to change what the GREEK word means (G71-AGO)? G71-ago means "to lead," it doesn't mean "IS," which you and the translators have mistranslated with your preconceived idea that "that day" was the third day.
    Well, the words that day is NOT in this text of scripture. However, the word to day G4594 is in this text, and it means this very day, in other words, this first day of the week-Luke 24:1 is, this very day, the third day-Luke 24:21 in which these men were speaking of.

First, I want to quote this same verse-Luke 24:21 using THE BETHEL Edition, by Elder Jacob O Meyer, who was a Messianic, his translation which says " But we hoped that it was he who should redeem Israel. Yes and besides all this, it IS now the third day since these things came to pass. Luke 24:21.

Now, THE SCRIPTURES VERSION, by Institute Scripture Research(I.S.R.), which is a much more literal translation, and those who really understand the Hebrew and Greek language can really appreciate it though. Quote.. We, however, were expecting that it was He who was going to redeem Yisra'el. But besides all this, today is the third day since these matters took place. Luke 24:21. Unquote. I suppose Ken will also say these people were biased in their translations too?

Even if the word "IS" is removed, it still says Today-this very day, the third day since these things were done. How would the last part of this verse be translated in modern language? Today's the third day since these things were done.

The very proof, this first day of the week, is indeed the third day, is indeed in this very chapter of Luke 24 itself, and I will give two other scriptures proving this is true. First, I will quote Luke 24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.

Also an Angel as a witness, quote..Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again. Luke 24:7.

Luke 24:21 again...But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, today's the third day since these things were done.

Luke 24:46 this is Messiah as a witness, quote..And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: Unquote.

I would advise everyone who has the BETHEL EDITION SCRIPTURES, and THE SCRIPTURES VERSION, to also look up these verses in these translations for verification. The Old King James Version is NOT biased on this verse as Ken claims either. I suppose all three of these verses say the fourth day too?? Come on now!

Here we have an angel testifying as a witness, the Messiah as a witness, and all the Disciples as a witness. and who do you think I'm going to believe? Ken, or all them? I can only believe all of these original witnesses. I'm well versed in both the Hebrew and Greek scriptures, the same as the English language, and when I see someone manipulating the Greek texts, I'm going to know it.

Shalom,
    Eliyahu C.

Absolute proof!

When this verse-" Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. in John 20:19.

When John 20:19 above, is compared to Luke 24:36-46, "And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.... And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: Which is speaking of the same event, it is undeniable, that the first day of the week, is indeed called the third day.

Now, I want to see Ken show me a scripture, that says the Sabbath day is the third day?

Also, I wonder, will Ken even accept any scriptural proof anymore?

Shalom,

Eliyahu C.

The Gospel of the Holy Twelve

Quote Originally Posted by Eliyah View Post
    Shalom to all,

Ken also tried to accuse me of changing the Greek word G71 in Luke 24:21, and he also accused the O.K.J.V. translators of being biased on this verse of scripture.

He said...Well, the words that day is NOT in this text of scripture. However, the word to day G4594 is in this text, and it means this very day, in other words, this first day of the week-Luke 24:1 is, this very day, the third day-Luke 24:21 in which these men were speaking of.

First, I want to quote this same verse-Luke 24:21 using THE BETHEL Edition, by Elder Jacob O Meyer, who was a Messianic, his translation which says " But we hoped that it was he who should redeem Israel. Yes and besides all this, it IS now the third day since these things came to pass. Luke 24:21.

Now, THE SCRIPTURES VERSION, by Institute Scripture Research(I.S.R.), which is a much more literal translation, and those who really understand the Hebrew and Greek language can really appreciate it though. Quote.. We, however, were expecting that it was He who was going to redeem Yisra'el. But besides all this, today is the third day since these matters took place. Luke 24:21. Unquote. I suppose Ken will also say these people were biased in their translations too?

Even if the word "IS" is removed, it still says Today-this very day, the third day since these things were done. How would the last part of this verse be translated in modern language? Today's the third day since these things were done.

The very proof, this first day of the week, is indeed the third day, is indeed in this very chapter of Luke 24 itself, and I will give two other scriptures proving this is true. First, I will quote Luke 24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.

Also an Angel as a witness, quote..Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again. Luke 24:7.

Luke 24:21 again...But we trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel: and beside all this, today's the third day since these things were done.

Luke 24:46 this is Messiah as a witness, quote..And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: Unquote.

I would advise everyone who has the BETHEL EDITION SCRIPTURES, and THE SCRIPTURES VERSION, to also look up these verses in these translations for verification. The Old King James Version is NOT biased on this verse as Ken claims either. I suppose all three of these verses say the fourth day too?? Come on now!

Here we have an angel testifying as a witness, the Messiah as a witness, and all the Disciples as a witness. and who do you think I'm going to believe? Ken, or all them? I can only believe all of these original witnesses. I'm well versed in both the Hebrew and Greek scriptures, the same as the English language, and when I see someone manipulating the Greek texts, I'm going to know it.

Shalom,
    Eliyahu C.
    Shalom Eliyahu C, you continue to ignore what the Greek word G71 means--"to lead" along with the Greek word G575 which means "from" or "away from." When those men spoke, that were saying "today" leads the third day AWAY FROM when they things happened. Here is the PROPER rendering of the verse:

"But even more so, together with all these things, today LEADS (G71) the third day AWAY FROM (G575) these things being done."

Now please consider this. An ancient Aramaic manuscript that was hidden in a Tibetan monastery was translated in the late 1800's by an Irish clergyman. This manuscript was quoted from by many early church fathers as the Gospel of the Nazirenes but this Irishman called it the Gospel of the Holy Twelve and is believed to be the original Gospel used by all of the Gospel writers in penning their versions of what happened. I'm not sure how accurate that belief is, but it is interesting how this ancient manuscript collaborates a Wednesday crucifixion. Please look at these quotes from it:

32. And he that saw it bare record and his record is true, and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe. For these things were done that the Scriptures might be fulfilled—A bone of him shall not be broken, and again—In the midst of the week the Messiah shall be cut off."

Friday is NOT the "midst" of the week, but Wednesday is.

6. And the women also, who came with him from Galilee, followed after, bearing lamps in their hands and beheld the sepulchre and how his body was laid, and they made lamentation over him.
    7. And they returned and rested the next day, being a high day, and on the day following they bought and prepared spices and ointments and waited for the end of the Sabbath.

Notice here Eliyahu, that this testimony shows that the women were at the tomb on the evening of His burial with "lamps." This I would say is an accurate account of what happened. The sun was setting as the stone was rolled over the entrance to the tomb and the women were out there as night fell upon them when they were mourning.

Also note that in verse 7, they RETURNED and rested on the next day, the High Day (1st day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread), and AFTER that Sabbath ended (as Mark 16:1 states), they bought AND prepared spices and ointments, which had to occur on FRIDAY, and then rested on the WEEKLY Sabbath as Luke states. Also notice that this account uses BOTH Mark's and Luke's "buying" AND "preparing" of the spices and ointments. This clearly shows they did not buy PRE-PREPARED burial ointments, but actually went through the long process to PREPARE the ointments, after buying the ingredients.

Eliyahu, why is it that this ancient manuscript shows emphatically that it was a Wednesday crucifixion? Could it be that Yeshua did actually die on Wednesday as this ancient manuscript shows? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.