Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 289

Thread: The New Covenant

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,666

    The New Covenant

    Here below is another ruse of deception the lawless ones will use to TRY and deceive YOU.

    These lawless ones will say, " that Christ-Messiah came to revise or revised the law of Moses or the law of Elohim."" unquote.

    This ABOVE is false indeed, the true Messiah of the scriptures NEVER said any such thing.

    The true Messiah of the scriptures said: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63.

    Now, let's understand HOW the true Messiah of the scriptures, taught that the laws of Moses and of Elohim is now in the spirit or spiritual.

    Messiah said: I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. John 6:48-49.

    Where in the LAW OF MOSES is the true Messiah referring to above?

    I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD(YAHWEH) your Elohim. And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host. And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground. And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD(YAHWEH) hath given you to eat. Exodus 16:12-15.

    Now, Messiah resumes: This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Yah-Shua said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
    John 6:50-53.

    Is the true Messiah Yah-Shua NOT referring to the NEW TESTAMENT or the NEW COVENANT above?

    Yes, He most certainly is, for quote: And as they were eating, Yah-Shua took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. Matthew 26:26-28; See also Mark 14:22-24; Luke 22:19-20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26; Hebrews 9:15.

    The apostle Paul wrote this: For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. Romans 7:14.

    And this: Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 2 Corinthians 3:6.

    What is the spiritual NEW COVENANT laws, and where are they now placed within us?

    The writer of the book of Hebrews in the N.T. wrote: For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith YAHWEH; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a Elohim, and they shall be to me a people. Hebrews 8:10.

    Also, This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith YAHWEH, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them. Hebrews 10:16.

    Which scriptures did the writer of Hebrews quote this above from?

    Behold, the days come, saith the LORD(YAHWEH), that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD(YAHWEH): But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD(YAHWEH), I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people. Jeremiah 31:31-33.

    Has the laws and commandments been abolished or disannulled?? Absolutely not!

    Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.... And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of Elohim in Messiah, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. Galatians 3:15-17.

    Hebrews 9::15 says:

    And for this cause he (Messiah) is the mediator of the new testament(covenant), that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament(covenant), they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

    YAHWEH is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable. Isaiah 42:21.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,666
    Here below is another ruse of deception the lawless ones will use to TRY and deceive YOU.

    These lawless ones will say, " that Christ-Messiah came to revise or revised the law of Moses or the law of Elohim."" unquote.

    This ABOVE is false indeed, the true Messiah of the scriptures NEVER said any such thing.

    The true Messiah of the scriptures said: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63.

    Now, let's understand HOW the true Messiah of the scriptures, taught that the laws of Moses and of Elohim is now in the spirit or spiritual.

    Messiah said: I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. John 6:48-49.

    Where in the LAW OF MOSES is the true Messiah referring to above?

    I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD(YAHWEH) your Elohim. And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host. And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground. And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD(YAHWEH) hath given you to eat. Exodus 16:12-15.

    Now, Messiah resumes: This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Yah-Shua said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
    John 6:50-53.

    Is the true Messiah Yah-Shua NOT referring to the NEW TESTAMENT or the NEW COVENANT above?

    Yes, He most certainly is, for quote: And as they were eating, Yah-Shua took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. Matthew 26:26-28; See also Mark 14:22-24; Luke 22:19-20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26; Hebrews 9:15.

    The apostle Paul wrote this: For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. Romans 7:14.

    And this: Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 2 Corinthians 3:6.

    What is the spiritual NEW COVENANT laws, and where are they now placed within us?

    The writer of the book of Hebrews in the N.T. wrote: For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith YAHWEH; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a Elohim, and they shall be to me a people. Hebrews 8:10.

    Also, This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith YAHWEH, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them. Hebrews 10:16.

    Which scriptures did the writer of Hebrews quote this above from?

    Behold, the days come, saith the LORD(YAHWEH), that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD(YAHWEH): But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD(YAHWEH), I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people. Jeremiah 31:31-33.

    Did the apostle Paul agree with this above? Yes, he did.

    For I delight in the law of Elohim after the inward man:...I thank Elohim through Yah-Shua Messiah our Yahweh. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of Elohim; but with the flesh the law of sin. Romans 7:22, 25.

    Has the laws and commandments been abolished or disannulled?? Absolutely not!

    Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.... And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of Elohim in Messiah, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. Galatians 3:15-17.

    Hebrews 9::15 says:

    And for this cause he (Messiah) is the mediator of the new testament(covenant), that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament(covenant), they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

    YAHWEH is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable. Isaiah 42:21.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,666
    Here below is another ruse of deception the lawless ones will use to TRY and deceive YOU.

    These lawless ones will say, " that Christ-Messiah came to revise or revised the law of Moses or the law of Elohim."" unquote.

    This ABOVE is false indeed, the true Messiah of the scriptures NEVER said any such thing.

    The true Messiah of the scriptures said: It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63.

    Now, let's understand HOW the true Messiah of the scriptures, taught that the laws of Moses and of Elohim is now in the spirit or spiritual.

    Messiah said: I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. John 6:48-49.

    Where in the LAW OF MOSES is the true Messiah referring to above?

    I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD(YAHWEH) your Elohim. And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host. And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground. And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD(YAHWEH) hath given you to eat. Exodus 16:12-15.

    Now, Messiah resumes: This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Yah-Shua said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
    John 6:50-53.

    Is the true Messiah Yah-Shua NOT referring to the NEW TESTAMENT or the NEW COVENANT above?

    Yes, He most certainly is, for quote: And as they were eating, Yah-Shua took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. Matthew 26:26-28; See also Mark 14:22-24; Luke 22:19-20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26; Hebrews 9:15.

    The apostle Paul wrote this: For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. Romans 7:14.

    And this: Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. 2 Corinthians 3:6.

    What is the spiritual NEW COVENANT laws, and where are they now placed within us?

    The writer of the book of Hebrews in the N.T. wrote: For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith YAHWEH; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a Elohim, and they shall be to me a people. Hebrews 8:10.

    Also, This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith YAHWEH, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them. Hebrews 10:16.

    Which scriptures did the writer of Hebrews quote this above from?

    Behold, the days come, saith the LORD(YAHWEH), that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD(YAHWEH): But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD(YAHWEH), I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people. Jeremiah 31:31-33.

    Did the apostle Paul agree with this above? Yes, he did.

    For I delight in the law of Elohim after the inward man:...I thank Elohim through Yah-Shua Messiah our Yahweh. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of Elohim; but with the flesh the law of sin. Romans 7:22, 25.

    Has the laws and commandments been abolished or disannulled?? Absolutely not!

    Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.... And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of Elohim in Messiah, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. Galatians 3:15-17.

    Hebrews 9::15 says:

    And for this cause he (Messiah) is the mediator of the new testament(covenant), that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament(covenant), they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

    YAHWEH is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable. Isaiah 42:21.

    Now why would carnal religious minded people want to disannul the law of Elohim, could this BELOW be why? Yes indeed.

    For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against Elohim: for it is not subject to the law of Elohim, neither indeed can be. Romans 8:6-7.

    Did Messiah magnify the law, and put it in the spirit and intent of the heart and mind? Yes He did.

    Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. Matthew 5:27-28.

    Another example of Messiah:

    Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Matthew 5:43-44.

    Indeed true!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,666

    What defiles a person.

    Messiah said:

    And he said, That which cometh out of the man/woman, that defileth the man/woman. For from within, out of the heart of men/women, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man/woman. Mark 7:20-23.

    All of these things ABOVE are indeed written in the law of Elohim, and if we put them in the spirit and intent of the mind, every thought is brought under subjection.

    What did James Jacob say?

    Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

    And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

    But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
    James 3:5-10.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,038

    fruit bearing not dead letter understanding

    Elijah I read your post - I seldom do - I dislike verse writers who don't live inside the verses themselves


    however to point out a real problem here...

    I was wondering as a lawkeeper yourself under Moses and the jews only....
    how do you relate to THE FRUIT BEARING OF 70AD -
    I GUESS you will find a way to twist the event of law keeping and its destruction - and try to convince others they are lawless and vile offenders -


    here is ''THE FRUIT'' I would like u to reconsider
    - IT COMES FROM THE ROMAN GENERAL TITUS AND AS HISTORY RECORDS HIS WORDS.....saying

    also it has to be remembered this jewish people were still obeying their laws and in their eyes DOING NOTHING WRONG.
    40yrs probation had passed and many signs and unusual things had happened as a warning

    STOP!!!!! ITS THE OLD WINE

    NOW ELIJAH true seekers will take no notice of your post, because they KNOW - the dying law from a dying priesthood had ceased. Yeshua spoke to people under the Law not to DISCIPLES OF HIS NEW KINGDOM AND ITS UNDYING HIGH PRIEST.

    you cannot discern the differences
    and will die of ignorance unless you repent of your false teaching

    ''I have never seen a nation so deserted by their GOD''
    ''I have never seen a nation so deserted by their GOD''
    ''I have never seen a nation so deserted by their GOD''



    this was a pagan's comment fully recorded in history..


    so now we can ask

    how was the Jewish system to continue WHEN EVERYTHING HAD BEEN TOTALLY DESTROYED and nothing of that ancient law remained NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING

    DEATH HAD BEEN DESTROYED and the lawkeeps wanted to remain under the law of sin and death = as you do.

    yes the jews did gather together bits and pieces of their former worship as you do.... but the whole system no longer works and death rules you and the jews and all who dare to defy the LIVING GOD OF THE LIVING NEW COVENANT AND HIS KINGDOM

    elijah
    you teach error of the vilest kind fully disregarding ACTS 15 [and the the dying dead priesthood]
    plus the 2 royal commands Yeshua told His people to obey
    you also have the gaul to DISREGARD the calling of an apostle and the conditions to be meet - all up you are godless and in error and HAVE NO IDEA OF THE NARROW PATH, FAITH AND TRUE BELIEVING,
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,666
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Elijah I read your post - I seldom do - I dislike verse writers who don't live inside the verses themselves


    however to point out a real problem here...

    I was wondering as a lawkeeper yourself under Moses and the jews only....
    how do you relate to THE FRUIT BEARING OF 70AD -
    I GUESS you will find a way to twist the event of law keeping and its destruction - and try to convince others they are lawless and vile offenders -


    here is ''THE FRUIT'' I would like u to reconsider
    - IT COMES FROM THE ROMAN GENERAL TITUS AND AS HISTORY RECORDS HIS WORDS.....saying

    also it has to be remembered this jewish people were still obeying their laws and in their eyes DOING NOTHING WRONG.
    40yrs probation had passed and many signs and unusual things had happened as a warning

    STOP!!!!! ITS THE OLD WINE

    NOW ELIJAH true seekers will take no notice of your post, because they KNOW - the dying law from a dying priesthood had ceased. Yeshua spoke to people under the Law not to DISCIPLES OF HIS NEW KINGDOM AND ITS UNDYING HIGH PRIEST.

    you cannot discern the differences
    and will die of ignorance unless you repent of your false teaching

    ''I have never seen a nation so deserted by their GOD''
    ''I have never seen a nation so deserted by their GOD''
    ''I have never seen a nation so deserted by their GOD''



    this was a pagan's comment fully recorded in history..


    so now we can ask

    how was the Jewish system to continue WHEN EVERYTHING HAD BEEN TOTALLY DESTROYED and nothing of that ancient law remained NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING

    DEATH HAD BEEN DESTROYED and the lawkeeps wanted to remain under the law of sin and death = as you do.

    yes the jews did gather together bits and pieces of their former worship as you do.... but the whole system no longer works and death rules you and the jews and all who dare to defy the LIVING GOD OF THE LIVING NEW COVENANT AND HIS KINGDOM

    elijah
    you teach error of the vilest kind fully disregarding ACTS 15 [and the the dying dead priesthood]
    plus the 2 royal commands Yeshua told His people to obey
    you also have the gaul to DISREGARD the calling of an apostle and the conditions to be meet - all up you are godless and in error and HAVE NO IDEA OF THE NARROW PATH, FAITH AND TRUE BELIEVING,
    Lucy,

    The law does NOT save anyone, and that is NOT its purpose, and this is what was in question in Acts 15.

    Now, IF your going to ask me questions, now how about YOU answering mine, and if your NOT, please don't come off on another one of your jags about the law, Paul, or the scriptures?

    Now why do YOU accept Acts 15 as true speaking about the LAW, and why do you NOT accept Acts 15 speaking of the apostle Paul as being true??

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,038

    there is no other explaination

    To the demise of an era. The era of the law of sin and death walked out as an example that all except 1 were unable too keep..
    Our learning example ...no excuses no twists of meaning as death was deleted at the cross and a new relationship or advent of the
    NEW WINE....making the New Creation with the intercession of the New UNDYING priesthood....
    Beware of those who try and put you back under the OLD wineskin. Their false premise is deadly
    As they are unable to understand the 2 eras of death ruling to death being overcome....sigh...they pose their supreme ignorance as a VIRTUE....the wrong teaching ends in tragedy sickness and death.
    Just as it did in 70ad..the lawkeepers for 1500yrs all died a terrible death because they failed to understand the time and season..as forpaul the false apostle he didnt claim his apostleship in the company of the 12 (acts 15).. but only claimed a minister or worker a vast difference of meaning..also many letters by paul are claimed to be false by all experts....so what is needed to understand is WHY 70ad happened to legal law keepers for 1500yrs..why were they killed off and not 1 stone left from this whole system....take no notice of Armstrongism and his version of the NT as its leavened.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,666
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    To the demise of an era. The era of the law of sin and death walked out as an example that all except 1 were unable too keep..
    Our learning example ...no excuses no twists of meaning as death was deleted at the cross and a new relationship or advent of theNEW WINE....making the New Creation with the intercession of the New UNDYING priesthood....
    Beware of those who try and put you back under the OLD wineskin. Their false premise is deadly
    As they are unable to understand the 2 eras of death ruling to death being overcome....sigh...they pose their supreme ignorance as a VIRTUE....the wrong teaching ends in tragedy sickness and death.
    Just as it did in 70ad..the lawkeepers for 1500yrs all died a terrible death because they failed to understand the time and season..as forpaul the false apostle he didnt claim his apostleship in the company of the 12 (acts 15).. but only claimed a minister or worker a vast differdnce of meaning..also many letters by paul are claimed to be false by all experts
    You surely are the old wineskin Pharisis huh Lucy, and are you one of the UNDEAD UNDYING too? This is also the demons too huh?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,038

    you are a false teacher elijah

    And you only survive on your twisted versions of the new covenant. I will never let you corrupt the lost with your own deadly version of the gospel.

    You are so messed up. Silly vivcious and rude and crude....._ you are a menace to the true people.
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,666
    And don't worry Lucy, I'm going to upload my teachings from this forum upon my website, so people do not have to wade through the mire of your sewer to read them.

    Your like a pesky bird, that flies over the windshield of an automobile, and dumps its load, and splatters the windshield huh?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,666
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    And you only survive on your twisted versions of the new covenant. I will never let you corrupt the lost with your own deadly version of the gospel.

    You are so messed up. _ you are a menace to the true people.
    Your the one that is false Lucy, you teach a DEAD FAITH, and I mean graveyard dead, and NO REPENTANCE OF SIN 1 John 3:4, as James said well of you.

    But wilt thou know, O vain man/woman, that faith without works is dead? James 2:20.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,666
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    And you only survive on your twisted versions of the new covenant. I will never let you corrupt the lost with your own deadly version of the gospel.

    You are so messed up. Silly vivcious and rude and crude....._ you are a menace to the true people.
    And I thought YOU said a while back, that my health would go down hill, or was you hoping that it would? Liar again huh? Your exactly like Jezebel, hoping someone's health will fail, like some kind of witch that she was.

    I quote and write the straight scriptures exactly as is written, and I don't see any of your Tom, Jon's, Dicks, and Harry's on here to disprove them huh?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,666
    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    Elijah I read your post - I seldom do - I dislike verse writers who don't live inside the verses themselves


    however to point out a real problem here...

    I was wondering as a lawkeeper yourself under Moses and the jews only....
    how do you relate to THE FRUIT BEARING OF 70AD -
    I GUESS you will find a way to twist the event of law keeping and its destruction - and try to convince others they are lawless and vile offenders -


    here is ''THE FRUIT'' I would like u to reconsider
    - IT COMES FROM THE ROMAN GENERAL TITUS AND AS HISTORY RECORDS HIS WORDS.....saying

    also it has to be remembered this jewish people were still obeying their laws and in their eyes DOING NOTHING WRONG.
    40yrs probation had passed and many signs and unusual things had happened as a warning

    STOP!!!!! ITS THE OLD WINE

    NOW ELIJAH true seekers will take no notice of your post, because they KNOW - the dying law from a dying priesthood had ceased. Yeshua spoke to people under the Law not to DISCIPLES OF HIS NEW KINGDOM AND ITS UNDYING HIGH PRIEST.

    you cannot discern the differences
    and will die of ignorance unless you repent of your false teaching

    ''I have never seen a nation so deserted by their GOD''
    ''I have never seen a nation so deserted by their GOD''
    ''I have never seen a nation so deserted by their GOD''



    this was a pagan's comment fully recorded in history..


    so now we can ask

    how was the Jewish system to continue WHEN EVERYTHING HAD BEEN TOTALLY DESTROYED and nothing of that ancient law remained NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING

    DEATH HAD BEEN DESTROYED and the lawkeeps wanted to remain under the law of sin and death = as you do.

    yes the jews did gather together bits and pieces of their former worship as you do.... but the whole system no longer works and death rules you and the jews and all who dare to defy the LIVING GOD OF THE LIVING NEW COVENANT AND HIS KINGDOM

    elijah
    you teach error of the vilest kind fully disregarding ACTS 15 [and the the dying dead priesthood]
    plus the 2 royal commands Yeshua told His people to obey
    you also have the gaul to DISREGARD the calling of an apostle and the conditions to be meet - all up you are godless and in error and HAVE NO IDEA OF THE NARROW PATH, FAITH AND TRUE BELIEVING,
    I was not the ONE that came on here accusing, that is YOU, who act silly, rude, and crude, and it is YOU who is disregarding Acts 15, and by not answering my questions like a rude guest.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    17,038

    elijah history calls u a liar

    And you would be a victim not a victor
    If the O.T. had been marketed as a horror story like a Stephen King novel the church indoctrinated pews might think differently about it.
    the NATURE of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit is only of love joy and peace
    * fear mongering
    * Hellfire &
    * Murder Inc.
    Its the Ministry of the religious Cainite Hu-man including ''let us control them by fear '' inserted verses
    = AKA man made up Dung
    The ministry of satan is fear lies and murder
    Remember the M.O!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,666

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by LucySmith View Post
    And you would be a victim not a victor
    elijah history calls u a liar And you would be a victim not a victor
    Well, Messiah calls YOU a liar Lucy:

    Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life. John 5:38-39.

    Messiah says, search the scriptures, because in them IS ETERNAL LIFE, and they testify of Him.

    You teach eternal life WITHOUT THE SCRIPTURES huh?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •